Pages:
Author

Topic: How far XRP (Ripple) can go in this year? - page 2. (Read 238 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
As everyone know, Ripple is a good cryptocurrency and has very good potential in the future. But for now, its price is a little bit low.

Few recent days, the whole market is retrieving and of course XRP has increased more than 20% in just a day.

I think or maybe I believe that XRP can reach to 5$ before the end of this year or maybe can be higher than that.

How do you guys think?

https://www.ccn.com/ripple-price-rallies-20-to-headline-surging-cryptocurrency-markets/
I agree with you XRP this year could reach $ 5, now many people are starting to invest with a relatively low price coin, I also hold XRP coins for my long-term investment. I am sure XRP will increase this year.
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
right now it is sitting around $0.8~0.9 and it may reach $1 in no time i believe,
if Bitcoin moves back to its ATH we may see it in around $3 more or less just like before,but if it is not going near that point.
at best we will see it around $2.
it's pile of dream if we are talking about it reachs $7 more or less if Bitcoin price is only around this point.
we need to consider our total market capitulation before making a speculation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I believe it can be between $5 and $10 in the coming years but this year a new bull run is really difficult, the volume is not enough for that. This year $3 most
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
I think later this year. the market can reach 1000 billion. and XRP alone can reach 4$ again. Hope this will happen. How much XRP depends on market capitalization, if the market goes up as I say XRP will increase very strongly.
Activity: 9
Depends on the state of the crypto market, but I think it can reach $ 7-8.
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
I think it's gonna be 10$.There'll be a lot of money going intro crypto until we reach 2019.Last year in april XRP was 0.03$, if i would've told anyone that it could get to 3$ they would've laughed at me.
Activity: 266
As everyone know, Ripple is a good cryptocurrency and has very good potential in the future. But for now, its price is a little bit low.

Few recent days, the whole market is retrieving and of course XRP has increased more than 20% in just a day.

I think or maybe I believe that XRP can reach to 5$ before the end of this year or maybe can be higher than that.

How do you guys think?

https://www.ccn.com/ripple-price-rallies-20-to-headline-surging-cryptocurrency-markets/
I'm not sure that Ripple coin (XRP) could reach $ 5 by the end of the year. because the price is very falling pda this year. therefore although at the end of the year the price will increase I am not sure will reach the price
Activity: 14
Merit: 2

How do you guys think?

Pages:
Jump to: