Pages:
Author

Topic: How good is Decred? - page 6. (Read 8673 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
March 18, 2017, 12:04:45 AM
I don't know but I'm holding some jic.

There were a few coins I kept hearing people praise a few weeks back and Decred was one of them. I didn't know why it was meant to be good. When I looked at its price / market cap it seemed to not be doing too well, but some of the coins these people mentioned suddenly started rising, so I figured there had to be something to what they were saying. As soon as Decred started going up after the BTC ETF I decided to grab some too (and did it just in time). There were also some other highly praised coins I started paying attention to... Lisk, Komodo, GameCredits, etc. I don't completely understand the tech behind any of them (just the general idea), but I decided I'd take some risks. For example, I bought a load of Komodo when its price plunged because it sounded good to me. Now that the issue that caused the plunge has been sorted out I'm glad I did. It's rising (because of its team / tech) and I've made some money already.

But I digress. My point is that I don't have a clue, I'm just taking a serious look at any alt people are passionate about which doesn't look like a shitcoin / which doesn't stink of bagholder desperation. Decred is one of these coins, but I really have no idea how high it can go. At the same time, I feel like the worth of the top 50 alts will just continue to rise as crypto grows bigger. Nobody knew alts would be worth this much (versus a miniscule fraction of a penny/dollar) a few years back when crypto was still crawling. I get the feeling that anything with the potential to survive is going to give some nice returns in another two~five years... so why the heck not? Grin

Anyway we'll see.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 17, 2017, 09:38:03 PM
Yeah
Activity: 629
Merit: 258
March 17, 2017, 08:24:23 PM
Just how good is Decred? Does it have what it takes to hit the big time?
Pages:
Jump to: