Pages:
Author

Topic: How greedy you are ? - page 65. (Read 50870 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
October 27, 2015, 07:31:14 PM
I'm a safe gambler because even though I get mad at losing a bit i'll always stop and just cry in the corner  Grin But yes, I'm greedy, we all are. Some less, some more, but show money to a human and he'll follow the scent.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
October 27, 2015, 07:25:45 PM
I dont gamble,my atitude is to get more,not a best to gamble.I ve been playing with dice,i ve been winning little by lttle first days than i have lost everything in 30 min

So if you had won in that 30 min instead of losing, would that have made you less greedy, more greedy or the same greedy as compared to when you lost?
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
October 27, 2015, 07:17:29 PM
 I dont gamble,my atitude is to get more,not a best to gamble.I ve been playing with dice,i ve been winning little by lttle first days than i have lost everything in 30 min
legendary
Activity: 1512
October 27, 2015, 07:08:16 PM
This poll isn't worded very well in my opinion.

The amount of money a person has lost or won in gambling doesn't necessarily correlate with how greedy they are. Both the non-greedy and very greedy can lose shit-loads of money and they both can also win fuck-tons of money regardless of how greedy or not greedy they are.

To be successful in poker, you need to maximize your winnings and minimize your losses. One of the keys of maximizing your winnings is to extract as much money as you can from your opponents when you have good hands. And in order to do this, you must posses some degree of greed.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
October 27, 2015, 06:49:11 PM
i never stop playing while in profit i play until i loose everything or i win a lot of money i dont think that it is a good habit to do that

that's the way real gamble does, get money doubled or lost a lot of money. never gamble if you want to make a safe profit. because gamble is the most risky to make a living or profit. becareful being poor and becareful being rich immediately  Grin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
October 27, 2015, 06:30:45 PM
i never stop playing while in profit i play until i loose everything or i win a lot of money i dont think that it is a good habit to do that
legendary
Activity: 1006
October 27, 2015, 05:01:34 PM
who ever is gambling are all of them out of 99 only 1 person leaving all are greedy, i am also, after winning in small, when going for big lose everything won and initial amount also.

Right, do not be greedy to play gambling
You lose your all money. I think not good to use in gambling
Activity: 826
October 27, 2015, 03:20:56 PM
For the first time , I'm kindda stupid. I keep martiangle it until I got busted at the end.
For now I playing smart and safe to I can make average profit

Could you please tell us how you play "smart & safe" to make average profit? and on what game you are playing?

I believe only the beginners who yet to see the profits and to experience the pleasure and trill of gambling may play safe and smarter in gambling. Everyone in gambling or in trading gets addicted to their emotions either fear or greed to make mistakes.

Controlling emotions are the biggest task while we are gambling. You must avoid get addicted to making profits continuously, this may end up in greed which usually let people in losses. I'm also greedy while gambling to make more bets.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
October 27, 2015, 03:12:12 PM
I lost shit load of money also, stupid dices. Same problem as other people, i play good in begging and when bets get higher i loose everything in couple minutes (all this happened tonight, after hours of making it i lost 15 mil in few minutes). So i will say that I'm greedy. Its a fact. When I make something more I feel prize is to low and i make bets   higher and then i crash to 0. Well anyway its interesting i will continue to play in future.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl
October 27, 2015, 02:39:38 PM
who ever is gambling are all of them out of 99 only 1 person leaving all are greedy, i am also, after winning in small, when going for big lose everything won and initial amount also.

Not necessarily.Many people I have seen do it for entertainment .We all want to earn money some choose to do it the hard way while some want to rely on their luck .At the end of the day we all are trying for the same thing which is MONEY.So yeah there is nothing greedy or wrong with betters.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
October 27, 2015, 01:00:10 PM
For the first time , I'm kindda stupid. I keep martiangle it until I got busted at the end.

Could you please tell us how you play "smart & safe" to make average profit? and on what game you are playing?

I believe only the beginners who yet to see the profits and to experience the pleasure and trill of gambling may play safe and smarter in gambling. Everyone in gambling or in trading gets addicted to their emotions either fear or greed to make mistakes.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
October 27, 2015, 12:54:35 PM

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
October 27, 2015, 12:40:39 PM
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
October 27, 2015, 12:12:37 PM
I've lost about 10k usd in the last 8 years but not gambling BTC, gamble is sh1t in my life.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
October 27, 2015, 11:26:08 AM
for now I do not get too greedy, when winning 1 BTC I will immediately sell, then go buy something. than I should lose 1btc greedy because I want to get 10btc Grin
Activity: 896
October 27, 2015, 10:52:43 AM
Voted: I'am not , I play it smart  Smiley Yes, my profit is negative, but I haven't lost much actually: not more than 0.1 BTC from a year of gambling. I'm always saying: Do not bet more than you can afford to lose and you'll be fine.

So you can only afford to lose 0.1 BTC. Grin. You are doing very well in gambling. Trust you had lots of fun.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
October 27, 2015, 10:22:56 AM
Voted: I'am not , I play it smart  Smiley Yes, my profit is negative, but I haven't lost much actually: not more than 0.1 BTC from a year of gambling. I'm always saying: Do not bet more than you can afford to lose and you'll be fine.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
October 27, 2015, 10:21:58 AM
legendary
Activity: 1344
October 27, 2015, 10:18:50 AM
There are many times where I end up losing because of my greed. You need to know when is the time to stop gambling as greed will make you lose.
Activity: 896
October 27, 2015, 10:11:41 AM
I've gotten over my gambling addiction. If I do the maths (ew. Maths.), I think I've lost almost 2 bitcoin. (I know, not alot xD)

Well, hindsight is always clearer than foresight.

What was your feeling during the gambling process? Did you feel excited and enjoyed gambling? Are you going to gamble again?
Pages:
Jump to: