Pages:
Author

Topic: How greedy you are? When will you stop and withdrawn? - page 16. (Read 18602 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
I am started with low balance like 0.005 or even below and whenever I turn it into 0.01 BTC I will send my profit to my second account and start again and repeated the previous step untill I got nothing left in my main account. I am not greedy and mostly I feel too scare to continue my betting whenever I got a little profit. 
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I am not greedy anymore. Wanting to have a lot of money is not greediness when you are only doing it for experience and not to steal money or get someone’s money just to gamble. I already stop and withdrawn because I found out that gambling is not for me. Recently when I played gamble, my greediness start to and got my temper exploded because of losing, first I'm winning in the first round when my greediness strikes that's why I lost in the end of the game and didn't won something.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Re-Evolution
At least people are truthful on this poll. the winning vote is 0, they lose it all, like in the real world.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
I never withrawn until i lose everything.
It makes me wonder sometimes, what a d*ckhead i am.
Very addictive indeed.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
x2 is very good for me... Normally i won't even get to it, just have a rush of adrenaline at 1.5 times and go all in and then just lose
So, if i get to x2, then i will definitely cash out to Coinbase. If there was a x1.5 choice i would choose that.

When it comes to greed i am no different then the average person. Although i have to say  I know when and where to stop.
The game is based solely on luck which means if there is any opportunity to cash out.. you should do it.
Activity: 770
Seems most people lose everything so im not alone Smiley
Activity: 242
x2 is very good for me... Normally i won't even get to it, just have a rush of adrenaline at 1.5 times and go all in and then just lose
So, if i get to x2, then i will definitely cash out to Coinbase. If there was a x1.5 choice i would choose that.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
For me, the one which i win 0.1btc since i know i can get it easily but whenever i feel like im on a loosing streak I'll stop and withdraw the remaining balance or just go yolo it all at 2x or 3x..
legendary
Activity: 1652
actually i was never have target for my winning but if I'm lucky 10x it's enough for me and i will stop it and withdraw all my money
but unfortunately i was very rarely win big just like that
legendary
Activity: 1288
It pains me to see that the most picked option is "I never withdrawn until I lost" I don't know if that is really what people think, or they voted for funzies for that option.
But having this mentality is totally wrong when you try to EARN money from gambling.

If you want to profit then if you win double amount of your initial bankroll withdraw half of it and save it. Don't gamble with it anymore, play only with money you won!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
for me its all or nothing. thats  how i usually gamble and lost a lot . so now i am a bit careful when to bet full house and when not to. was plain unlucky most of the times while loosing  Wink . with luck i guess i will earn something this time around in sports betting
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
I would probably try to get at least 0.1 with some high risk dice bets, I think it makes it a lot more fun. You might not win as often but at least you got something pretty good when you do.
My target when playing dice always tried to reach 0.1BTC. but it was difficult, because when I reached the 0.03-0.07BTC always lose. better when you reach 0.05BTC, to stop and keep most.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I would probably try to get at least 0.1 with some high risk dice bets, I think it makes it a lot more fun. You might not win as often but at least you got something pretty good when you do.
Activity: 350
Many people are greedy around this time. And that is very bad. They must realize that they lost a lot of money and that it is all wasted.
If I win on that moment I will directly stop, but some people wants to play more and that is a big mistake.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
I have my target on gambling
But just never reach my target, and keep on losing losing losing!

When you have a target of a xx profit so you need to set a limit on loses as well. This will help you to minimize your loses, at least you will lose what you can afford to lose. Otherwise, you will be in a deep loses and will try to recover with bigger bankroll which will lead you to more and more loses.
Activity: 266
Usually setting a goal is a good idea. If you want to win a certain amount, or just double your amount. Once you reach your goal, or even close to it, then it's time to stop. Cash out and withdraw!!

It is, but when you win so much money from gambling, it will hard to stop because people always greedy and want win more. And i also very2 greedy. Once i have a target but when my target reached, i always go more because want win more.

I totally agree with you both, but it depends on the gambler mentality , I am doing gambling but my target is get double or zero, if i achieve my double i quit and withdraw it next day start fresh, even if i lose it i will quit as i set the bankroll what i will play win or lose no change. so at the end of the day i am in profit. This is all about ones thinking power.
legendary
Activity: 1512
I am very greedy. But that isn't the main factor in my decision to keep going or stopping with gambling or targeting a certain number at which I will withdraw and lock up profits.

My preferred game of choice is poker, so for me, I am always maintaining a certain bankroll depending on what game and what stakes I'm playing at. I will always be winning or losing or breaking even - with the goal of winning more than I lose over the long run of course.

If I am winning more and my bankroll increases enough as a result, then I will consider moving up to higher stakes. Or not, if I'm not feeling like I want to go higher in stakes.

If I am losing and my bankroll gets smaller, then I will consider moving down to lower stakes. Or I will deposit more funds so as to maintain the proper bankroll for the stakes at which I want to play.

In any case, win or lose, I will always continue to gamble/play poker, making sure that one way or another I have the proper bankroll to be playing comfortably at the stakes I wish to gamble at. A hot winning streak or a long downswing are just small blips in my gambling/poker timeline.

I'm not the kind of gambler that just hits it and quits it.   Cheesy
Activity: 966
I have my target on gambling
But just never reach my target, and keep on losing losing losing!
Activity: 434
:)
I'm extremely greedy, .1 btc to 2.6 and still didn't.
Activity: 434
Usually setting a goal is a good idea. If you want to win a certain amount, or just double your amount. Once you reach your goal, or even close to it, then it's time to stop. Cash out and withdraw!!

It is, but when you win so much money from gambling, it will hard to stop because people always greedy and want win more. And i also very2 greedy. Once i have a target but when my target reached, i always go more because want win more.
Pages:
Jump to: