Pages:
Author

Topic: How greedy you are? When will you stop and withdrawn? - page 23. (Read 18602 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
actually i am happy whenever i doubled my coins on dice sites specifically but when the greediness inside me attacks, i will continue gamble my coins and try my luck up to 10x Cheesy (which is always failed so far Grin)
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Im not that greedy, x10 of my investment is fine enough for me to cash out Smiley
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I'm not sure if i fully understand the meaning of the question. It seems like the person is really trying to ask how addicted are you to (something)?

I'm not very greedy at all. Although, I do get addicted to mobile games sometimes.

I think there's a language barrier in most of these posts. A lot of them are written with very poor english, which is a turn off for me. It's hard to engage with someone who doesn't have a full grasp of the english language.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
A lot of you people in this thread just need to only play with what you can lose, because when it stops being exciting and you get nervous, you make bad decisions. You can hardly make yourself rich off of bitcoin gambling sites.

This was my aim(to get rich by gambling) before when I started gambling but unfortunately it doesn't work on me and I lose all my hard earned BTC before. Lesson learned Smiley And now I'm just gambling only for pleasure.
I think I still have some time to get to that experience , I still gamble to make... at least try to make some extra bucks and whenever I lose I come back with , and lose even more. But I think I've been controlling the urge more than before, would have been at ~2btc if I hadn't gambled at 0.4 currently so I consider myserlf fortunate not to have lost all.
BTW as for the OP's question I guess I dont stop once I start gambling , once I went 3 btc+ after gambling with 0.23 but still didn't withdraw
P.S guys, no need to redirect me to those Gambling aware links, I've seen them already , most of it doesnt even make sense to me.

In my country, in those times of economical crises, I think bet is the only way to gather Bitcoins LOL  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
You have eyes but can see Mt. Tai?!
A lot of you people in this thread just need to only play with what you can lose, because when it stops being exciting and you get nervous, you make bad decisions. You can hardly make yourself rich off of bitcoin gambling sites.

This was my aim(to get rich by gambling) before when I started gambling but unfortunately it doesn't work on me and I lose all my hard earned BTC before. Lesson learned Smiley And now I'm just gambling only for pleasure.
I think I still have some time to get to that experience , I still gamble to make... at least try to make some extra bucks and whenever I lose I come back with , and lose even more. But I think I've been controlling the urge more than before, would have been at ~2btc if I hadn't gambled at 0.4 currently so I consider myserlf fortunate not to have lost all.
BTW as for the OP's question I guess I dont stop once I start gambling , once I went 3 btc+ after gambling with 0.23 but still didn't withdraw
P.S guys, no need to redirect me to those Gambling aware links, I've seen them already , most of it doesnt even make sense to me.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
not that greedy. I'll stop at 0.1 or so.

I think 95% of gamblers had this on their mind when they started.

Agreed , I have the same mindset when I was first introduced to gambling and until now it's still my goal, I'm not losing hope Tongue (but I'm losing money :l)
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
Thank satoshi
not that greedy. I'll stop at 0.1 or so.

I think 95% of gamblers had this on their mind when they started.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

legendary
Activity: 1078
If my bankroll is 0.01 BTC I will stop and withdraw when it reaches 0.05, but if I lucky I'll continue to 0.1 and then stop Cheesy
but if my bankroll 0.1 I will take profit of 20-50%

When you are feeling lucky then you will suddenly lose and you want to get revenge on what you lose and in the end you will lose everything. Better to  set some goal point how much did you want to make each day and repeat it everyday
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
If my bankroll is 0.01 BTC I will stop and withdraw when it reaches 0.05, but if I lucky I'll continue to 0.1 and then stop Cheesy
but if my bankroll 0.1 I will take profit of 20-50%
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
I will stop and withdraw if I won at least 25% of my Capital, next day I'll do same thing again and again
If I loose and lost almost half of my capital then I'll stop play again next day
BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
If i start with only 0.01 bankroll, i will try to reach 0.1 or lose it all.
And when i start with 0.1 bankroll or more, 20% profit is enough.Withdraw and enjoy the day, we can try again tomorrow.
" There are many harsh lessons to be learned from the gambling experience, but the harshest one of all is the difference between having Fun and being Smart "
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Im so greedy as fck, i will never withdraw and stop until i lose all my deposits and sometimes I'll deposit more just to get back my lost
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Eh guess im not to greedy, just stopped at 0.06, withdrew 0.05 and back to playing with just 0.01  Grin net profit for today 0.05+btc
Now to repeat the process!

but overall, id say im at a loss for about 2-10 btc over the last few years
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
I'm pretty greedy honestly. I try to get somewhere between 200% to 500% of my original deposit. However, I do know when to fold my cards and stop. It's way more dangerous if you keep playing on and on.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Greed has no boundary when I begin to play then it is hard to stop at some amount.Many time I made good amount but ended in loss and at initial amount before started playing.I can't over come my greed.When we are winning then just want to play more and more.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
When I know gamble at the first time, I'm always lose for trying to make high chance of winnings with low multiplier.
In fact that method make me more loss than I'm using martiangle. So I'm better to play with martiangle until I reach 2x profit
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
If i get something for free like the recent primedice 0.01 giveaway, i bet once (all in):
If won, Withdraw , If lost... Nothing  Cool

Been months since i stopped gambling Smiley and i recommend you to do the same  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
If my bankroll is 0.01BTC I will withdraw when it reaches 0.02BTC. but i will withdraw 0.01BTC and the rest 0.01BTC I will bet again, until it reaches 0.02, then do the same
Pages:
Jump to: