Pages:
Author

Topic: How greedy you are? When will you stop and withdrawn? - page 4. (Read 18602 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Being greedy, Is already part of our human nature and nothing can stop it but we can prevent it. Though, As for a occasional gambler I would still prefer to stop whenever I doubled my allotted money for my gambling and/or I lost it all. I can control my gambling *but it happen to be a struggle for me to control it, As I used to be an addict gambler* though sometimes greed still taking over me and somehow gamble my winnings away. As for me, I took gambling as for fun and entertainment only *though who wouldn't want to Win*. Also, for me It doesn't matter whether I win or lose as long as I enjoyed my visit but with cautions. 
Yes . Greediness is always being part of the game. Its need to be greedy sometimes. And i stop being greedy if i feel that i will be losing the game too much or i will losing to much money. We need to control our greediness if we dont we will lose a lot so its not bad to be greedy but limit it for yourself.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Being greedy, Is already part of our human nature and nothing can stop it but we can prevent it. Though, As for a occasional gambler I would still prefer to stop whenever I doubled my allotted money for my gambling and/or I lost it all. I can control my gambling *but it happen to be a struggle for me to control it, As I used to be an addict gambler* though sometimes greed still taking over me and somehow gamble my winnings away. As for me, I took gambling as for fun and entertainment only *though who wouldn't want to Win*. Also, for me It doesn't matter whether I win or lose as long as I enjoyed my visit but with cautions. 
still when you have no discipline in your daily life you won't survive doing that.

i mean to keep sticking on what you have set as a plan. greedy has no limit , even when you have no money left in your pocket you will try to looking for another option to get money to gamble , it is sounds like crazy isn't it? greedy are dangerous so be careful
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
What can I say, I am greedy as hell, lost another bet that got all my money including winnings and the initial deposit.

Maybe there is a way to not be greedy, I have just not yet found it. XD

Oh well, maybe next time.
This is hard sometimes to stop the greediness when playing gambling. Ive experience this a lot my plan to stop had gone and continous playing but end up losing the game. My plan to withdraw but suffered loses. I had to be determined and control my emotions when playing.
Being greedy has a big role in gambling, this is really the main reason that I can see why many gamblers are still addicted in gambling. Greediness is hard to control, sometimes our mind control us so that sometimes we are no longer to control ourselves. There are also times that we also don’t want to hear some advice of other people. That’s why we are continuing to play gambling which is not good for us, because we can just lose huge amount or even our personal income for our daily expenses. But as of now, I am not that greedy and I can control myself for gambling especially for my personal income.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Personally I need to win more before I can think about withdrawing. So far my luck is rotten and I lose more than I win. Nontheless, a good gambler understands that winning runs dont last forever. And will always without exceptions set a stop loss, withdraw points and a good stake plan.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Sometimes i might include a greedy gambler. Although have achieved profit up to 100%, i continue to play. Although not to lose, i can still keep balance with profit position.
good for you if you can handle situation that will still allow you to have some earnings, since most greedy gamblers got busted after several pick
i guess greediness can't be handle that easy when you are enjoying and thinking that the day is your lucky one, better to keep taking some breath
when bad streak hit you up.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Sometimes i might include a greedy gambler. Although have achieved profit up to 100%, i continue to play. Although not to lose, i can still keep balance with profit position.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
If a gambler is playing the game only and enjoying himself while play it doesn't mean the player is greedy..I'm not greedy anyway, because I'm not desiring to win big in the gambling sites, but if given a chace to win big of course I will be happy and will stop at once in the games.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
I only target profit not more than 20% in every gambling and maximum lose 40%. When target has been achieved, i will leave game for the day. And continued for tomorrow.
you sounds like have a good plan there , the question are do you really can make it happen? i mean to keep following what you have planned without breaking or ignoring your rules? as i'm sure mostly when people have got faced with the game and needed to take a quick decision people would just simply ignore everything that you have set up on winning/losing limit , that's the biggest problem in gambling i guess.
making a decision by not ignoring the original planned is very difficult. I often ignore my calculations if lost or profits when gambling especially if you can't control yourself the early plans are very difficult.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
I only target profit not more than 20% in every gambling and maximum lose 40%. When target has been achieved, i will leave game for the day. And continued for tomorrow.
you sounds like have a good plan there , the question are do you really can make it happen? i mean to keep following what you have planned without breaking or ignoring your rules? as i'm sure mostly when people have got faced with the game and needed to take a quick decision people would just simply ignore everything that you have set up on winning/losing limit , that's the biggest problem in gambling i guess.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
Im greedy enough but the greedisness i do is the best for me always discipline your self when you want to Have an profit doubling your bankroll is already enough don't risk your profit that already made because the kore you play to more you will enjoy the game and loat that money

If you control your greedy you will not lose your profit because you know when to stop when you hit your profit. In gambling the losers are the one that continue playing even they have a profit. Doubling always your bankroll is a good strategy because you i think it's much safer than going for over x3 or x4 or even x10 profit on your bankroll.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
Im greedy enough but the greedisness i do is the best for me always discipline your self when you want to Have an profit doubling your bankroll is already enough don't risk your profit that already made because the kore you play to more you will enjoy the game and loat that money
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
I set a certain amount whenever I gamble. I just do it for fun, so I don't lose a lot of money. Losing a lot of money will make you greedy. And the tendency is you will lose even more money.
This is nice thinking when playing gambling. Whenever Im playing gambling at first for fun but it turns out Ive become addicted to it. So I didnt stop until I lost into 0.00btc, until I realized I lose a lot of money. And never turn back into playing.
so basically you need to honor what you have set before .

and it wasn't an easy task , you can always easily skip everything for the sake of following your greedy , your emotion to chasing the losses or to have not a feeling satisfied. human nature will always beat everything. so just create your nature to honor your own rule on setting the limit to avoid the same result , back to zero.
Even though we already honor what we have set before but the state that always make us break it may be at that moment you are winning or still waiting for your unfinished bet that makes you not to stop and withdrawn.
yes it could be the strong reason too , too much spare time to spent. and it drive to other things like a real greedy to continue playing no matter you have limited amount as a bankroll or have certain plan to run.

in the end everything are up to you, greedy or not you can always handle it as long as you have stronger desire to stop it.
Yeah, when we are determined no matter what we want we will be able to do it,it may take time and effort but everything happens for a reason and it will be a good thing to not be a greedy in gambling and appreciating every little things even it's a small amount it can goes a long way.
yes just try to honor anything you have achieved so far , and you will stay away from greedy feeling sooner or later . get used to it and no more greed ruin your plan , your whole live , sometimes indeed a little things causing a big disaster .

you should never underestimate on anything , otherwise as a result you will get disappointed.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
I have a weekly limit and when I lost it that's it for that week. Yes, you can stop playing for that week if you doubled your bankroll, but this will not prevent you from losing it the next week.

However, if you stop after doubling, then you will be at least happy for some days until you will play again and might lose it.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Doubling isn't that easy and you are talking about some levels which are quite hard to achieve. I used to double before and withdrew always and that's the only target that I set and even if I lose, I stop gambling for that week. My kids are the ones seeing whom I keep calm and sit steady and wait for the next week to start again with the amount of capital I keep aside for gambling itself. Being greedy will always make us lose, and being called a loser by anyone is not a choice for me.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
I don't remember  that I become a greedy person in the gambling site. Because most of the time I just played there
just for enjoyment and relaxation only then if I know I'm winning immediately I stop the games.
I think in this world no one is live without greediness. Do you lose money in gambling? Or you never play long term game in gambling? I will also play gambling to get relief from my work stress and enjoyment purpose. But I will stop my play when I start to get back to back the loss. That means I will not stop when I am winning my bets. According to me most of the gamblers stop their play when they lost the game. But you are different mate interesting.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
I don't remember  that I become a greedy person in the gambling site. Because most of the time I just played there
just for enjoyment and relaxation only then if I know I'm winning immediately I stop the games.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
Once i already doubled my bankroll i never tried to play it again first you must thik before you do it 2x because it is really hard for us to risk our money in gambling without assurance that we can guaranteed our winning 2x is enough its already big profit withdraw your money and bitcoin then go back to gambling once a week

Probably making your bankroll 2x is already a accomplished for casual gamblers. But for the hardcore one, they are just starting to heat up when they hit 2x winnings. I think they will go for more and will not stop until all money are suck in. Either go home or go big.

Im contented if it only profit a little but there is always that thing or something in your mind telling you to try harder because you might profit more. What I do is I set myself a limit target and usually it is just double the amount I am gambling. If I reach that amount then Im done for the day but if it is more I would withdraw the capital plus profit that is equivalent to the capital and the rest would be playing again. LOL guess Im a little greedy if I win more.

Everybody has its own greediness inside. Its human nature. We all wanted to win and win big. To be honest, I'm also greedy as well. Although one thing I noticed about myself is that sometimes I felt some "contentment" already when I already make my bankroll 2x. I guess I've matured enough not to risk everything in the plan. But in the beginning, when I was playing, I tend to be greedy but just like anybody else, went home empty handed and bankroll entirely consumed. LOL. Those were the days.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
Once i already doubled my bankroll i never tried to play it again first you must thik before you do it 2x because it is really hard for us to risk our money in gambling without assurance that we can guaranteed our winning 2x is enough its already big profit withdraw your money and bitcoin then go back to gambling once a week
Pages:
Jump to: