Pages:
Author

Topic: How high do you think or hope bitcoin price to go up next year? - page 4. (Read 809 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 43
A lot depends on the ETF at this stage. Many believe it will rejected in December but eventually accepted in February next year. Then could be a good run from there (in my opinion).

From now, November 1, well not much to say.

Just a year ago:

Today:

Bitcoin is down in the last 12 months.

If I take the same market cap than today before the "moon" of the beginning of the year, so 109.7 =

A higher price for less volume, and less Bitcoin. On this same day, Bitcoin reached 4 times the 109M market cap.

Activity: 322
Merit: 114
I won't place too high of an expectation for 2019, I suspect it will be a better year but still not a great year, something akin to 2015. Best case scenario I think we might see the price back at the previous ATH, more feasibly I expect we might see the price in the $10,000 to $14,000 region. That would still be a very positive year.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
hope? that is only for grannies who have no idea what the market is and at the same time want to invest Cheesy

what we know is that bitcoin is now under appreciated and is lower than what it is really worth. there is always a chance to see some powerful manipulators try to test lower prices but in the end that is not going to change anything. price will eventually rise up because you can not go against the whole market forever!
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
But it is expected to rise by the end of the year. It is almost the end of the year.
Nothing supports these expectations, plus its aspirations.

What do you think?
I hope there will be a new fair price measure and not just a USD/Bitcoin pair.
The currency may be compared with some assets that have a value such as gold or assets.
Relying on the current assessment is wrong.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
We hope for the next year which is 2019 we wan to see the price of the bitcoin recover like 20k dollars more. But if that not happen even only 10k dollars still good. We need to buy more bitcoin I hope bitcoin community will become united again..
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

You will just be more confused if you will think too much. Since no one knows what will happened just think of a strategy wherein you will take advantage of the current trend. There is basically no accurate answer to your question even how professional the analysis is.

If your purpose is just to accumulate or should I say, will just do hodl for long term, then just buy whatever the price. We can fairly say that below $10,000 is still a "low" price or you can set the range of good buying price level at $5500 to $7000.

It's just an example as you must do your assignment to determined your own definition of what range should be the so called good buying price at this trend.
Goodluck.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
This year, 2018, the price of bitcoin has been consistently playing around $6000-$7000, but it is expected to rise by the end of the year. It is almost the end of the year. If the price did not move up by the end of the year, how much do you think and/or hope the price of bitcoin to change next year? Can we expect a huge bump or do we have to prepare ourselves for an even lower dip? What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: