Pages:
Author

Topic: How high u rekon it'll go if Elon tweets right now that Tesla is accepting btc? - page 2. (Read 232 times)

Activity: 2394
Merit: 756
I think BTC prices have been following Elon's tweet recently. He said Tesla will no longer accept btc and btc instantly crumbled down almost %50.

And it's not only btc. Everyone knows by now DOGE's phenomenon. Went but %21,000, thanks to Elon.

So I'm wondering, what if he tweets rights now "we are back accepting btc as a payment method". Or, more realistically he names a crypto currentcy no one looks at, sitting in the back all lonely and sad talking about "no one wants to play with me" and then comes along Elon and mentions it's name and all of sudden it's a superstar everyone wants to get a piece of. Would you too? You waiting on a tweet?

Sad to say many still follow what elon thinks thats why we see a huge changes once he tweet. Although its awful to see people makes him as a basis of market movement but since there's a opportunity I choose to follow the trend but one thing I hope is hopefully we can overcome his influence so that we can see the bitcoin price grows organically.
Activity: 952
Merit: 27

So I'm wondering, what if he tweets rights now "we are back accepting btc as a payment method". Or, more realistically he names a crypto currentcy no one looks at, sitting in the back all lonely and sad talking about "no one wants to play with me" and then comes along Elon and mentions it's name and all of sudden it's a superstar everyone wants to get a piece of. Would you too? You waiting on a tweet?

I Will wait for the reaction of the community and start buying if the community still follows Elon Musk's shill, this is a good opportunity to make quick money, people are still on a lookup for the next coin that Musk is going to tweet, hopefully, this time he will tweet a coin that's worth shilling, with usage and a platform that majority of people should be using.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
I think BTC prices have been following Elon's tweet recently. He said Tesla will no longer accept btc and btc instantly crumbled down almost %50.

And it's not only btc. Everyone knows by now DOGE's phenomenon. Went but %21,000, thanks to Elon.

He is taking us all for a ride if he suddenly makes a big switch and people will not believe him anymore but the price of Bitcoin will bounce back if he does this, he made a big disruption in the market and it's hard for him to correct it if he will support Cryptocurrency he might as well love Bitcoin instead of hating it, he gets the wrong information that Doge is better than Bitcoin
Activity: 938
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I imagine it could have some impact, maybe even a 20% -25% jump in price, but not nearly as much as the first time.
People don't like manipulators and Musk seems to be just that, an ordinary manipulator who uses his social status for personal gain.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 5364
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️
There are others making money off Musk's crypto tweets. In the past six months, Musk impersonators have scammed consumers out of $2 million,

Fake Musks have been using his name for years, it's nothing new - maybe just the amount is something that goes beyond the usual. People who can't tell the real from a fake profile are really easy targets, especially if they believe that someone is sharing free money by first asking for x, to get us back xx - this can only happen to people with very low IQs. According to research, in the first three months of this year, about $18 million was stolen in this way - what else to say but that scammers have a real little paradise in the crypto world.

He probably knows that he cannot do it anymore.

He knows now is not the time for good news, it's time to accumulate as many coins as possible - and does anyone doubt that he won't try to pump the price again? The saying goes that everything is allowed in love and in war, and to that we can add business and profit.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
He probably knows that he cannot do it anymore. People will no longer play dumb if he does that. Whether there will be a positive effect that shall happen when he do it, still there could be an impact to the stock prices of his companies.

$40k I guess could be the price that it can reach if he announces it. But I'm thinking that it will go down as quick as it can if it reaches $40k again.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3548
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
If I write now that the price will rise and the price will rise, does this mean that I am the reason? Absolutely not, just as the price did not change except with the behavior of individuals who own Bitcoin.
Tesla's buying of Bitcoin is the reason Bitcoin has gone up and sold is the reason for the price rebound.
Elon Musk's tweets affect only those with weak hands, and they are few. Unfortunately, many whales are taking advantage of these tweets to get bitcoin at a low price.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 888
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
If people followed the idea of Bitcoin instead of such spoiled rich people, then his tweets would mean nothing. But as things stand, his flock on Twitter is only increasing (currently 56.1 million sheep) which is 2 million more than a few weeks ago - which tells us that he has not lost the support of all those who supported him before manipulative tweets.

It is my opinion that such a tweet would certainly have a positive effect on the price - people really don't care about anything other than to profit, and after a few days of cheap prices a mini bull run would certainly come in handy.

I think we are at a stage where people are waiting for something to happen and probably many think "EM screwed us up, it would be okay to correct it - please EM tell us you love BTC again" Cheesy

There are others making money off Musk's crypto tweets. In the past six months, Musk impersonators have scammed consumers out of $2 million, according to the Federal Trade Commission.

Clearly, this shows that Musk's control of crypto markets extends to imitators as well. And we shouldn't expect Musk's influence on the markets to disappear anytime soon. Boosting Bitcoin's price with a tweet may not be as fraught as boosting the stock price of his own company, but it's certainly not fair that one person has that power.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2125
Elon would look like a fool if he reverses his decision in such short time yet again. If Tesla will start accepting BTC again, it will happen after a few years minimum. And Elon said about enviromental concerns, which means that until people won't stop saying that Bitcoin mining consumes too much dirty electricity, he won't be able to return to accepting BTC without facing criticism.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 5364
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️
If people followed the idea of Bitcoin instead of such spoiled rich people, then his tweets would mean nothing. But as things stand, his flock on Twitter is only increasing (currently 56.1 million sheep) which is 2 million more than a few weeks ago - which tells us that he has not lost the support of all those who supported him before manipulative tweets.

It is my opinion that such a tweet would certainly have a positive effect on the price - people really don't care about anything other than to profit, and after a few days of cheap prices a mini bull run would certainly come in handy.

I think we are at a stage where people are waiting for something to happen and probably many think "EM screwed us up, it would be okay to correct it - please EM tell us you love BTC again" Cheesy
Activity: 1246
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think this wouldn't have any effect on the market right now and surely people who still haven't realizes that he is manipulating them would surely see it now if he tweets about it.
And people would surely stop on following his advice or tweets regarding to cryptocurrency so he probably wouldn't do it.
legendary
Activity: 2028
Merit: 1163
Never selling
He probably won't be able to move the price now, the boy who cried wolf and all that. Elon is a dirtbag, I don't want him being able to move the price at all anyway.

He was also only a bit of the FUD thrown at us, the market definitely didn't drop so much just because of him.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
People generally don't like market manipulation so I'd expect it to fall further as well as his company's stock price...

People are forgetting doge was being pumped prior to him and had already got quite far up - a bunch of people mightve invested by seeing what the return had been previously.
Activity: 240
Merit: 54

Pages:
Jump to: