Pages:
Author

Topic: How high will Dogecoin get? DOGE - page 4. (Read 13914 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 04, 2014, 02:18:31 PM
So say in 3 months it will be over 300? glad I am not the only one that can see it double in that much time, now if I could just borrow 1 million dollars to put into it  Wink

I think that in 9 to 12 days dogecoin will be back up to at least 300 satoshis. That is when the halving will happen. At the time of writing this, the estimate is about 9.6 days according to http://cryptocoinstat.com/reward.php?coin=DOGE.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
February 04, 2014, 02:11:02 PM
So say in 3 months it will be over 300? glad I am not the only one that can see it double in that much time, now if I could just borrow 1 million dollars to put into it  Wink

haha Smiley
what I have learned in trading.

It is very risky to borrow money and put into crypto exchange.
Better to earn.

Safer for you.

Because there is no 100% that you will rise your founds in any period of time.

Crypto curriences are wild, and you never know what it is going to happen.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 04, 2014, 01:55:30 PM
legendary
February 04, 2014, 01:49:29 PM
I have a hunch it will stay under .00000200 until mining rewards halve, unless the Olympic games bring some more headlines, then it looks set to rise in line with mining rewards, cost of mining, history, community growth, etc, etc.

what i think is the price will drop to 80-100. And maybe after few months will rise above 300.

My guess.
February 04, 2014, 01:43:30 PM
I have a hunch it will stay under .00000200 until mining rewards halve, unless the Olympic games bring some more headlines, then it looks set to rise in line with mining rewards, cost of mining, history, community growth, etc, etc.
legendary
February 04, 2014, 01:16:26 PM
I guess Dogecoin is going down for now on ...

Wolong messed up too much Smiley now price is accidentally going down, and I imagine it wont stop very soon.

But.

Maybe one day Dogecoins are going to rise again in power!
February 04, 2014, 01:07:42 PM
Dogecoin is now at #13 Sad super sad

It falls in price and then jumps, I always miss the low and have to buy as its rising again  Huh I can't constantly monitor the exchanges, wish I could.

It's back up to #3, false alarm. I only monitor them while I'm at work lol
February 04, 2014, 01:03:20 PM

It falls in price and then jumps, I always miss the low and have to buy as its rising again  Huh I can't constantly monitor the exchanges, wish I could.
February 04, 2014, 12:53:20 PM
February 04, 2014, 12:47:03 PM
Hello Everyone,

At the time of writing this dogecoin at http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency is the 7th most profitable coin to mine. I haven't seen it that low for some time now. It usually stays within the top three and the only reason it wasn't number 1 the whole time was because of flaws in the way the most profitable is calculated. I believe this is due to the developers releasing information that stated they will not be fixing the infinite dogecoin issue, you can read more about it here http://arstechnica.com/business/2014/02/dogecoin-to-allow-annual-inflation-of-5-billion-coins-each-year-forever/. I really don't see that big of a problem though, I hope people don't start giving up now. We gotta rally the troops!!!
February 04, 2014, 11:57:47 AM
The price of ASIC's which still can ROI to mine Bitcoins are getting too high for most newbies to get into the field. Even basic GPU rigs for coins like DOGE seem much more realistic an approach, and though they may take a few months to ROI, it's still appearing to be a lot less risk and expense for the investment involved. Then there's also the opportunity to make money trading them as well, and the ever-present potential for the value to go up quite a bit, while Bitcoins right now seem to have been too stable and even too stagnant.

I built a rig with 7850's, cheap as hell. Everyone said I was dumb for doing it and that the cards were total crap. I've ROI and made a little in less than a month and a half, just ordered 2 more 7850's on sale from new egg and a more powerful PSU. You can check out the rig if you want, link below. It will be a couple days until I get the extra cards and PSU installed, then I'll post another video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6WYnj2TJ8M
February 03, 2014, 10:26:30 PM
4 dogecoin addresses contain 26% of all mined dogecoin.  Just 17 addresses cointain over 60% of all mined dogecoin.  

This isn't something I can invest in.

http://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-dogecoin-addresses.html

So when Bitcoin was about 7 weeks old what percentage of Bitcoin addresses contained a majority of the Bitcoins mined at that time?

I think matt608's comment is extremely invalid. I believe that the exchanges are considered one big wallet. I haven't done a whole lot of research on this so I may be wrong. I'm definitely going to look into this more though.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 03, 2014, 08:58:38 PM
The price of ASIC's which still can ROI to mine Bitcoins are getting too high for most newbies to get into the field. Even basic GPU rigs for coins like DOGE seem much more realistic an approach, and though they may take a few months to ROI, it's still appearing to be a lot less risk and expense for the investment involved. Then there's also the opportunity to make money trading them as well, and the ever-present potential for the value to go up quite a bit, while Bitcoins right now seem to have been too stable and even too stagnant.
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
February 03, 2014, 08:44:56 PM
4 dogecoin addresses contain 26% of all mined dogecoin.  Just 17 addresses cointain over 60% of all mined dogecoin.  

So when Bitcoin was about 7 weeks old what percentage of Bitcoin addresses contained a majority of the Bitcoins mined at that time?

You cant compare Bitcoin to worthless DOGE. Are you serious? DOGE got infinite amount of coins and the devs said that they wont fix it, its intentional, thats completely rubbish.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 03, 2014, 08:41:14 PM
but in two months dogecoin has created 3 times more wallets than litecoin.....
in my view Bitcoin will always be the way to transfer money around the world, but it will be dogecoin not litecoin that we use for buying stuff

I believe that Bitcoin's hegemony will be coming to an end. It might not be Dogecoin that reigns it in, but another coin will take Bitcoin's position.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 03, 2014, 08:39:13 PM

February 03, 2014, 06:09:10 PM

After checking out the same site, compared bitcoin, dogecoin, litecoin and peercoin. It seems like all currencies are relatively in the same boat. I think this is just the huge wallets for exchanges. That gave me a scare though.
February 03, 2014, 11:57:43 AM

The top 4 are probably exchanges like Cryptsy and Vault of Satoshi.

I was not aware of this, very disturbing news. But can it be that these addresses are owned by all the huge exchanges? I hope so.
February 03, 2014, 11:28:38 AM
litecoin and dogecoin will change places in three months. It was only three months ago that litecoin was at 100 milion.

LITECOIN not DOGE is the overvalued blip on the historical alt coin radar. 2014 will be the year of the DOGE.

As you can probably tell in my previous posts, I fully support dogecoin, but I think you are either joking around or are delirious. Bitcoin has secured it's spot as #1 and Litecoin has secured it's spot at #2, in terms of not just value but popularity. Can dogecoin be #3? Sure why not, but it will never come close to Litecoin.

So Litecoin was only 100 million just three short months ago. It has only been a billion dollar coin for three months.... and you call me crazy?Huh?

Dogecoin has passed Litecoin in hashrate and community support in TWO MONTHS and that trend is going to go down and Litecoin is going to recover?Huh

The issue is not that Dogecoin will pass Litecoin, the issue is whether Litecoin can avoid an epic collapse and every alt coin miner abandons it overnight.

Wake up, the doge train is coming at the halving in two weeks.

You make a good point, and I love your attitude towards dogecoin. Even though I doubt you, I still hope your right my friend!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
February 01, 2014, 04:39:57 PM
but in two months dogecoin has created 3 times more wallets than litecoin.....
in my view Bitcoin will always be the way to transfer money around the world, but it will be dogecoin not litecoin that we use for buying stuff
Pages:
Jump to: