Pages:
Author

Topic: How i can be included to default trust list? :) - page 2. (Read 1350 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
Hi there  Smiley

Please answer me how i can be added to default trust list (i want to have green +)  Tongue

I need to honestly trade on this forum or what?

Thanks a lot.

Don't bother, it's more trouble than it's worth.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Hi there  Smiley

Please answer me how i can be added to default trust list (i want to have green +)  Tongue

Thanks a lot.

Those are two different things. You get green + rating if you have received enough ratings from people from the default trust network or others you consider trustworthy and added to your personal trust list. Keep in mind that what you see is not global. E.g. my trust list is modified and I will thus see different ratings than you.

I dont know how you get on the default trust list, but my guess is that you show that you can be trusted and give appropriate ratings where its needed. The factual way to get on the list is to have someone from level 1 add you to their personal list or to get added to level 1 yourself by theymos.

Thank you for your response!

Yeah i understand. So that i have +1 green i need to trade bitcoins to somebody from default trust list and that he plus me?

What i need to do that theymos add me to default trust list?   Undecided
+1 trust is not enough. Most of the users in default trust have multiple trust ratings from different users before they've added to depth 2.
Also, theymos seems to be rarely adding new users to depth 1. I think that he will only add people to depth 1 only if they are of very high rank, got hundreds of trust point, and active here.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hi there  Smiley

Thanks a lot.

Those are two different things. You get green + rating if you have received enough ratings from people from the default trust network or others you consider trustworthy and added to your personal trust list. Keep in mind that what you see is not global. E.g. my trust list is modified and I will thus see different ratings than you.

I dont know how you get on the default trust list, but my guess is that you show that you can be trusted and give appropriate ratings where its needed. The factual way to get on the list is to have someone from level 1 add you to their personal list or to get added to level 1 yourself by theymos.

Thank you for your response!

Yeah i understand. So that i have +1 green i need to trade bitcoins to somebody from default trust list and that he plus me?

What i need to do that theymos add me to default trust list?   Undecided
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
Hi there  Smiley

Thanks a lot.

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hi there  Smiley

Thanks a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: