Pages:
Author

Topic: How I can Create a private key from a text? - page 2. (Read 370 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 875
Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin
Isn't that a brain wallet generator? They have poor entropy when you want to generate random numbers, it is a bad idea to use it to generate a private key.

For you to create a private key, you need some randomness to generate 256 bits of numbers (0-1) and with the help of elliptic curve multiplication, it generates your public key and then hashed to give you a short version public key hash and then encoded to address format.

You cant employ a Passphrase unless you are trying to create a seed/recovery phrase that you can combine with Mnemonic code, each passphrase generates you a unique seed and with a single seed, you can generate private keys as you want with branches of addresses.

5JDVE834PAQ6dPnwLNDfVhrtpvUnLrjMd542K2v6xaxBMJmx5dZ

1PDxsav11yCjkXCZAF4jXbZPkr8H5RHPpc

From this, you created a Legacy address with WIF private key, I don't see the use of a passphrase that was required. The online generator is nonsense and a waste of time.

I hope the first codes is not the private key to the second address and if it is really, u should have private chat immediately to remove his coins there rather than posting. That must have a grievous mistake that  may not be redeemable

The wallet is empty and it is possible that the owner of that wallet generator will sweep the wallet as soon as the OP fund it.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
Note: Brainwallet is not safe, not recommended. You can also just generate paper wallet instead of brainwallet.

You can use https://bitaddress.org html file for it. (No need of clicking on the site, just follow the guide in the link below).

This guide is helpful: How to download bitaddress.org to use offline?

I hope you know how to setup an airgapped device which is the true means you can truly and confidently generate this.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
Chainjoes.com
Hello fellow bitcoiners,
here a silly question...

If I have a text like this one by Dante Alighieri (divina commedia Canto 1 Inferno)

Nel mezzo del cammin di nostra vita
mi ritrovai per una selva oscura,
ché la diritta via era smarrita.

I have seen that there is an online generator
https://jhoenicke.github.io/brainwallet.github.io/#generator
that allow to use the function "passphrase" and generate a key

it could be possible & how I can create a private key starting from this text just using offline tools?
Any solution or suggestion?

I hope the first codes is not the private key to the second address and if it is really, u should have private chat immediately to remove his coins there rather than posting. That must have a grievous mistake that  may not be redeemable
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485
Nec Recisa Recedit
Hello fellow bitcoiners,
here a silly question...

If I have a text like this one by Dante Alighieri (divina commedia Canto 1 Inferno)

Nel mezzo del cammin di nostra vita
mi ritrovai per una selva oscura,
ché la diritta via era smarrita.

I have seen that there is an online generator
https://jhoenicke.github.io/brainwallet.github.io/#generator
that allow to use the function "passphrase" and generate a key

it could be possible & how I can create a private key starting from this text just using offline tools?
Any solution or suggestion?

Pages:
Jump to: