Pages:
Author

Topic: How i define scam project? - page 3. (Read 371 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
May 30, 2021, 10:03:50 AM
I am new in crypto sector. I was participated many airdrop and bounties. but most of them were scam. They didn't pay their promoter.
Never join in any of airdrop or those bounty again. Better to rank up and focus on join in any signature campaign which pay with bitcoin or atleast make sure the bounty amount has been escrowed before joined on there. This kind of scam isn't new thing as therr are bunch people fall for it too.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5630
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
May 30, 2021, 09:29:26 AM
The simplest solution is not to take part in bounty campaigns, because it's literally a wild west where everyone does what they want - and what's weirdest about this whole thing, no one is responsible for not keeping what they promised. I am not claiming that all projects are the same in the sense that they have bad intentions, but if I were to study 100 projects in detail, I doubt that more than 5 would be legitimate and with honest intentions.

The question is who has so much time to spend it just on research, and then again risks not being paid in the end after months of work. OP is an obvious example of a failed bounty hunter, so perhaps his example will deter others from following the same path.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
May 30, 2021, 08:19:05 AM
I am new in crypto sector. I was participated many airdrop and bounties. but most of them were scam. They didn't pay their promoter.

You should research first before joining in any form of bounty here in cryptocurrency business dude.
There are a lot of scam campaign that arise here in this field of business, and in Airdrops the majority are really scam only
few are true and legit just like what happened recently in UNI if you know about that. Rather than that I don't see other airdrops
program conduct like what Uniswap did before.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
May 30, 2021, 07:48:41 AM
The easiest to identify a scam project is first, "TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE", there are a lot of projects that are the best in flowery words, promise there promise here. So, if you will start seeing some projects that like a guy promising a star to his girl, it will start to become fishy. So, you will start to do your research there and confirm.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
May 30, 2021, 07:20:39 AM
Projects are created with many promises but you need to have a calm mind to think deeply. No achievement can be easily gotten so if you check the CV of developer team and see no past impressive record, don't take risk.

Some tutorials to detect scammers.
Collection of comprehensive guides on identify and avoid scam projects

Scammers are everywhere, on every platforms so please read those tutorials. Aims at the platforms you use most regularly.
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 30, 2021, 05:12:28 AM
Check the team and try to search the names on different social media or just google them out. If it happens that there's no way to know the name of those people involved in that team.

You should check the whitepaper, have it read for a while, and assess if it's a promising project. Well, the Internet is going to be your weapon in figuring them out, you need to take time searching for those factors.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
May 30, 2021, 04:39:07 AM
Welcome to the world of disappointment with bounties reneging on payments to hunters. It's a common thing in the crypto space. Here isn't an exception. However, your first step to avoiding such from happening to you, is to stay clear of bounties whose managers you don't trust. Don't trust what you read from BM's threads here without verifying their trust. Also, avoid bounties run by newbie accounts without proof of escrow. Read reviews on managers for past bounties they managed. You can get genuine reviews by visiting the telegram channels and groups of BMs. If members therein complain of unpaid rewards for bounties which were concluded several months ago, then you know you should avoid such managers and the bounties they run.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
May 30, 2021, 03:25:21 AM
Pages:
Jump to: