Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW I EARN $500 PASSIVE INCOME MONTHLY JUST SITTING IN MY OWN ASS. - page 2. (Read 80450 times)

Activity: 389
Merit: 250
I am interested to try out this method. How much you charge for your service. If its costly i wont take it. If its sure that i can make some passive income then ok I will try it. Also I want to know something. Do it require investment such as website creation or anything like that? Or is it internet marketing? Because I am not good in marketing.

It does not need any website creation nor investments.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I am interested to try out this method. How much you charge for your service. If its costly i wont take it. If its sure that i can make some passive income then ok I will try it. Also I want to know something. Do it require investment such as website creation or anything like that? Or is it internet marketing? Because I am not good in marketing.
Activity: 322
Green apple = disco dancer.

Guy has same indian grey hat methods.

Most will earn you $10 by putting 40 hours a week. I would stay far far away. He can never show proof of earnings as he never does the methods himself. Just copies and pastes from the web and resells for profit.

Yeah I am quite curious as to what he is offering. I have gone to a couple of his other threads and people are showing him a lot of hate. Along with the fact that he has a very bad trust rating, I am pretty scared to buy anything from him. Some people say they earn a lot of money while others say they earn nothing. Do you have a response to this Green Apple?

Iam no way affiliated to disco dancer, if you want the item buy it if you dont want then dont buy. I already show proof of customer and vouches and its up to you.
Ok doubt I will buy this method because it is most likely a leaked method like your CSGO method. I saw that you have a scam accusation out about you. Maybe you should check that out and stop selling leaked methods.

Not a leaked method. I show a proof of concept in the op and proof of customer vouches
Oh. Let me guess, you bought the resale rights off your "friend". I think I will definitely buy the ebook now with that rock solid evidence.

Most will earn you $10 by putting 40 hours a week. I would stay far far away. He can never show proof of earnings as he never does the methods himself. Just copies and pastes from the web and resells for profit.

Yeah I am quite curious as to what he is offering. I have gone to a couple of his other threads and people are showing him a lot of hate. Along with the fact that he has a very bad trust rating, I am pretty scared to buy anything from him. Some people say they earn a lot of money while others say they earn nothing. Do you have a response to this Green Apple?

Iam no way affiliated to disco dancer, if you want the item buy it if you dont want then dont buy. I already show proof of customer and vouches and its up to you.
Ok doubt I will buy this method because it is most likely a leaked method like your CSGO method. I saw that you have a scam accusation out about you. Maybe you should check that out and stop selling leaked methods.

Not a leaked method. I show a proof of concept in the op and proof of customer vouches

hmm, i'm curios your black hat method. How does it work ?

Will pm you the details
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
hmm, i'm curios your black hat method. How does it work ?
Activity: 268
Merit: 100

Activity: 26
Green Apple immediately sent me a vouch copy to review. I personally don't have interest in this particular method, but I will say that it is very well written, with step-by-step instructions, and even an addendum for recommended tips on how to generate sources for utilizing this method.

It's definitely not blackhat, though. It's greyhat, and requires some time on your part. If you do what is entailed in the method, you could expect to spend an hour or two doing so per day, or even more, depending on how much you want to make.

All in all, for $10, you could easily make that back within the first time you do what is in this method. If you're looking to make money by putting in a little bit of time and effort, then this is worth the $10.

As for making $10,000/year with this? If I was to do this for an hour or two per day, I could easily make, hmm, $50/day. 5 days a week = $250/week. $1,000/month. $12,000/year. Yup, definitely plausible to make $10,000/year.

This question is for anyone with the knowledge... After said hour or two, earning ~$50, when can you send btc to wallet?

Thanks

you can send it to your wallet anytime Smiley
Activity: 26
Green Apple immediately sent me a vouch copy to review. I personally don't have interest in this particular method, but I will say that it is very well written, with step-by-step instructions, and even an addendum for recommended tips on how to generate sources for utilizing this method.

It's definitely not blackhat, though. It's greyhat, and requires some time on your part. If you do what is entailed in the method, you could expect to spend an hour or two doing so per day, or even more, depending on how much you want to make.

All in all, for $10, you could easily make that back within the first time you do what is in this method. If you're looking to make money by putting in a little bit of time and effort, then this is worth the $10.

As for making $10,000/year with this? If I was to do this for an hour or two per day, I could easily make, hmm, $50/day. 5 days a week = $250/week. $1,000/month. $12,000/year. Yup, definitely plausible to make $10,000/year.

This question is for anyone with the knowledge... After said hour or two, earning ~$50, when can you send btc to wallet?

Thanks
Hi
i am interested to buy, but one thing, is the method works for worldwide?
please answer me honestly

Yes, the method will surely work worldwide.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
"real legend never die"
Hi
i am interested to buy, but one thing, is the method works for worldwide?
please answer me honestly
Hello, autobuy has been initiated. PM me if you have problem buying. Thanks

Thank you so much for the great review. Wouldnt hesitate to give vouch copy on you in the future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 976

How blackhat is this? I'll take a vouch copy if you need an honest review.

And you're going to get this question a lot, so I'll ask it first. Can you post a BTC address for proof of income?

Waiting for this dude vouch review.
Pages:
Jump to: