Pages:
Author

Topic: How I fucked up and turned ~600 BTC into 200 BTC - page 3. (Read 797 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 102
ok i saw this post earlier. a brand new guy copy paste a thread just to get faster rank up?

no man not with us.

And as I see, people in this topic are reading this with open mouths and thin how it can be....
Seriously, you even didn't create your own, you just stole this words from another person here.
Not ashamed?
If not - tell us another story)))) how did you earn, or another words, did you get 600 BTC?)
I almost want to get inheritance from rich uncle Sam, as you) or how it was?)
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
Nonsenses some!
600 bitokonov - it's more than 1.5 million dollars!
If people have that kind of money, they are unlikely to be sitting on the forums.

The author has stolen someone else's text.
You can't do it this way!
And what if he did not ? It is an interesting post anyway and a lot of people have made a huge mistake like this in their journey of trading which I am not exempting myself. The most important thing here is to learn from them and like some have rightly said, take some chill pill and watch them grow back in no time. You have to understand the volatility of the market and if you cannot trade, just hold.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
You are a rich man if you can easly invest so much money in crypto.I believe you didn't invest all that you had,most likely 5-10 % of your funds,so you're still having a  couple dozen millions bucks and you'll be fine Smiley Just learn this lesson and don't do like this anymore.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Yes of course it is very sad that the sum has so decreased, but 200 bitcoin it still much. It is necessary to study and make the portfolio much stronger. Even if there is a decrease in the market, then to wait long, several months are possible. You had 200 bitcoin, but he has grown up several times in $ for 2017. Besides I would advise 30% of your investments to keep in bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
You really did fucked up hard, and i know you have learned your lessons,you just need to get some time to review each coins you wanted to invest in because most of your coins are shitcoins,im pretty sure you didnt do some research firsdt,the first thing you need to know is Bitcoin's price would dictate all the altcoin's faith that is why we need to stick with bitcoin if you want to be safe with the high volatility,70% of my portfolio is in bitcoin 30% is in the altcoins,if you really are a good trader you can make atleast 10-15% daily average gains from the altcoins.

200 btc is still huge amount i am sure you will still recover from your losses,always do a lot of research so you wont be fucked up with these shitcoins.
Yeah, very badly and I am sure he must have learnt his lessons by now. It is not a new story, this was on reddit like six months ago, and the OP should have at least quoted the original author.

It is however good to have it on this thread in this kind of period when newbies have a lot to learn and not just opt into trading because of greed but rather learn first before even trying anything. Not sure what the person eventually did, but if he held those coins back then, he should have gotten huge profit on most of them when the altcoins rallied recently.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
One of the problem the cryptoworld is facing is weak hands and people focusing on the present and dont see the future.
Look beyond now
Hodl those coins
Check later by december if you are not worth over 600btc you claimed u have before trading alts.
Look into the future my friend
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
I dont know is it true story or not , but I believe there are A LOT of similar stories about unlucky crypto investors and I really can feel their pain , which they felt loosing 4 mln usd... damn , I guess it is really hard to accept such a grandiose failure .
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
This is a thread started in reddit six months back and looks like you have copied the entire content here,first thing you have to understand is that,there is a time difference of six months and still you are posting the same amount as loss  Tongue,i am sure you will get a ban for copy pasting contents,either way the only thing you can do with these sort of investment is to hold the coin for a long time,till you end up in a profit.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
--
Choose the 10 most promising of them and keep, the growth will be in the spring! You did not lose anything until you fixed a loss

Yes, you haven't lost anything until you sell your coint to fiat. Just hodl a little more and maybe you will return your investment with nice returns at the end. Just hope you haven't invested the money you needed for living.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Well, you're up in USD.  Cheesy Cheesy

Always look on the bright side of life.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Yea man, that was really dumb, but don't give up since you still have savings to gain profit but it will take some time.
Activity: 224
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
That is really a bad experience,but your experience would teach you how to be strong,and a better person.Trading altcoins is a serious thing and it needs alot of time in research so your investment wont be wasted with these shit projects.I personally spent most of the time reading whitepaper and find those people behind each coin's team so i would understand and calculate if that coin will achieve success or failure.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6tfxq4/how_i_fucked_up_and_turned_600_btc_into_200_btc/ .
This is where he copied the post from , just close this topic and be done with guys like this.
Damn, even if the OP copy pasted it means that what we read happened to real person, this is just terrible, I would have preferred that all of this was a lie and the OP made all this up, let this be a lesson for all of us, do not trade if you do not know what you are doing, do not trade all your bitcoin and more importantly learn to hold, it has never been easier to make a fortune by investing in the right coin and hold.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6tfxq4/how_i_fucked_up_and_turned_600_btc_into_200_btc/ .
This is where he copied the post from , just close this topic and be done with guys like this.
Activity: 231
Augmented Reality World Discovered
I know how it feels when you lose a lot of money,but look at the bright side im sure you are going to research a lot before investing to any of these coins because of this bad experience you will be more vigillant,those coins you have invested are surely most are shitcoins,you need to do extra effort of choosing these coins so your money wont be wasted in the future,your experience would be the best teacher,move on and dont do the same mistake in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
many people think that your topic is the result of copy paste from others, but I am interested to argue with this, my suggestion to anyone who experience the same as written above, many people think that your topic is the result of copy paste from others, but I am interested to argue with this, my suggestion to anyone who experience the same as written above, you should HOLD your coins to the original price, because now crypto market indeed it is recovering and it still takes time to rise to the origin price

If you actually read the thread you'll see a link to a reddit post from august 2017 which is a mirror copy of this one, word for word
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
many people think that your topic is the result of copy paste from others, but I am interested to argue with this, my suggestion to anyone who experience the same as written above, many people think that your topic is the result of copy paste from others, but I am interested to argue with this, my suggestion to anyone who experience the same as written above, you should HOLD your coins to the original price, because now crypto market indeed it is recovering and it still takes time to rise to the origin price
Pages:
Jump to: