Pages:
Author

Topic: How i kept hand in altcoins and improve my investment ? - page 2. (Read 283 times)

copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
It is a risky venture to go for a deep investment in one coin only. It is always safe to invest in a couple of altcoins to stay in the safe zone.

I have 10+ coins and I'm only adding more to that.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
There are many problems and challenges this industry has to bravely face.Scams are always happening here. We have to be more cautious about keeping coins and improving investment.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

Just like the DotCom bust which decimated many investments years ago, the same thing can soon be happening with the world of cryptocurrency. But make no mistake this is the future but sometimes a big revolution can be necessary before we can arrived into that dreamed future. There are many problems and challenges this industry has to bravely face and there is a necessary forge to make it truly more adept to its full potential. Scams are always happening here and I think scammers from other fields are now making big headway here because people are still interested to pour in their money with many projects thinking that soon they stand to be very valuable and they can gain some profits along the way. The industry has to deal with these scams because many people are equating cryptocurrency with the frauds always happening here. We have to be careful with the projects we are dealing with and do some due diligence to make sure that the people behind them are not just another bunch of fakes.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
It is a tough thing to figure out what to do a lot of times because is is almost impossible not to look at CoinMarketCap and see where stuff is at.

This depends on how much money you have to invest in this space and if it won't affect your life if you don't see any of this money for several years but if you look at it like this. Keep taking bits of money and putting it into these projects you believe in and when they shoot up then take some earnings and take a position in another project you believe in with those earnings but you always maintain a position in all these projects you believe in. That way if they really shoot up like crazy you will still have a hand in it.

If a person can do it it makes sense to always maintain some level of position in crypto because we don't know how high these runs are going to go.

What I'm trying to do is go balls deep on some investments that I believe the strongest in and then keep my toes in the water in several others that I think are solid projects as well.

But be ready for 90% of the stuff out there to basically be a scam and never come up with anything.

Don't follow my advice. I'm wreckless but I think we all know this tech is the future.
Pages:
Jump to: