Pages:
Author

Topic: How I made 0.088 BTC for making few forum posts - page 2. (Read 2723 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
still can't change my profile pic
I think a signature campaign would be more profitable.

This whole sig campain is kind of pain. I never did these before. It turns out the rules I put in have serious issues. I'll try to update them to fix issues
Activity: 675
Merit: 502
#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps
I think a signature campaign would be more profitable.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
interested thats why its have fun if have high post to join sig contest Cheesy
i really want to be like that later .
i know you having fun with what you got now :p
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Proof or it didn't happen

He has posted the proof in the thread he mentioned in the OP which shows the screen-shot of a sell order of LTBc for 0.088 btc but if it was his or someone else or whether it took him a week to get that or a month is still questionable.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Proof or it didn't happen
If he is willing to pay for promotion why don't he try to establish signature campaign here on bitcointalk? I may be small campaign with 50 members or so. It will be huge leap in my opinion.

Not a bad idea. Done  Smiley https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cancelled-auction-001-btcweek-for-your-signature-no-minimums-710993
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
If he is willing to pay for promotion why don't he try to establish signature campaign here on bitcointalk? I may be small campaign with 50 members or so. It will be huge leap in my opinion.
Adam B Levin's Let's Talk Bitcoin show started paying users for listenning to podcasts, reading articles, making forum posts etc. Normal activity, nothing special except that now you're getting paid. This is a big experiment Adam is trying.

So I've made a few forum posts last week (not that many really) and to my big surprise I got paid a wooping 0.088 BTC for it!! Here is a full story https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ltbc-the-most-profitable-alt-coin-to-mine-is-707439

Not bad. I'm excited to see how much I will be paid this week.
Pages:
Jump to: