Pages:
Author

Topic: How I made my first Million USD on digital currencies - page 3. (Read 2408 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
What year was this? I'm guessing that if you are talking about mining Bitcoin even on a GPU it was the very early days.
Will check this thread, seems like a very interesting story.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Well, I made my first and only million usd last week.Many friends asked me how I succeeded it.I will try to tell about how I did it.I must accept one thing I was lucky.Not only luck but also had many other charachteristics such as patience, timing and also being decicive and being deciplined.I want to write many things when I have time.I will also try to answer any questions if somebody has.

I am not interested in financially helping others, by and large do not ask for donations.

Here we go.I was a miner.Mining was introduced to be by my ex boyfrind.Well, he was working for an italian banker, we met in Montenegro.I was working for a German Renewable Energy Company.He was always busy with his cell phone, so I was really pissed off.I thought he was cheating on me (later discovered he was engaged Smiley ).He told me he was busy to check his investment and he could prove it.I thought he was going to show me some stock market or derivatives.No he was mining with CPUs and GPUs.

What was he doing?A hacker?He was mining BTC.

I was very much interested in.I had my old ruined desktops.I tried to mine.He helped me a lot to make the first configuration.It was the beginning.
Day 1.
Pages:
Jump to: