Pages:
Author

Topic: How I wish our electricity charge is not that expensive! - page 2. (Read 449 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining
Here in our place if you can't pay the first bill, your line will be cut. You need to pay it ahead of time if you don't want head aches!
So cruel they are!

Mining here is kinda costly.
What? How could they charge you before you even use it?

I guess prepaid utilities might be necessary in countries where there is no well established consumer credit score system?
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining
Not too bad where I live. Only $0.11 plus tax per kwh. And during the half year winter, the mining rig is basically an electrical space heater that also generates crypto coins.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
Should look into moving if the cost is too much
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
Here in our place if you can't pay the first bill, your line will be cut. You need to pay it ahead of time if you don't want head aches!
So cruel they are!

What? How could they charge you before you even use it?
Kzp
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
What's the electricity cost per kw/h in your part of world?
It's 10-15 cents here and is quite affordable.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
the future of mining is questionable, there are many other "eco friendly" ways to maintain blockchains
Proof-of-Stake for example has been adopted recently by various projects, Ethereum hybrid POS is underway as well
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
yeah, mining is less worth getting involved in as time passes

it's very competitive and people hardly make any $$ nowadays unless the price skyrockets.. just get into trading to make some cash
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)
So cruel they are!

Pages:
Jump to: