Pages:
Author

Topic: How I'm trying to make money in the current market - page 2. (Read 785 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The best way to make money in the current market is to buy the dip and wait for the bull market. I think a lot of new traders are afraid to buy the dip when the bitcoin price was 6600usd or other altcoins because they didn't believe in the blockchain tech.
I think that this is the only working strategy now. There are no strong movements in the market as well as a large income from investing in ICOs.

Yep! As far as ICO's go, I've picked FOXT & NEX as my main investments this month, I have very high hopes for both, but atleast one will most likely succeed to reach 10x in a very short time frame.

Wish I got in on NEX lottery too, seems a very easy x2-x3 at this point. So many people intersted, only 25k people allowed to buy and some major gamechanging plans from their devs.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
The best way to make money in the current market is to buy the dip and wait for the bull market. I think a lot of new traders are afraid to buy the dip when the bitcoin price was 6600usd or other altcoins because they didn't believe in the blockchain tech.
I think that this is the only working strategy now. There are no strong movements in the market as well as a large income from investing in ICOs.

Yep! As far as ICO's go, I've picked FOXT & NEX as my main investments this month, I have very high hopes for both, but atleast one will most likely succeed to reach 10x in a very short time frame.

Holding has proven to be one of the most succesful strategies around. I think most people share the idea of the entire crypto capitalisation will increase by a ton which will automatically shoot your holding into space.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Buy good software, signals and do daytrading.

I do believe FoxTrading qualifies as good software? I'm not very experienced in the daytrading/signal world but they are claiming to have solid signals for the FX market.
Solid signals is really a good help for day traders,  cause this is the way you might be informed a head of time which could be possible to happen in the market and gets you prefer to invest more or sell some. Even though if market is still down,  still we can manage to have profit and besides, day traders have fully back up their pocket to buy coin in bulk and wait for bull run strike.

I do agree that solid signals do help. Although I'm not too familiar with where to get them. I myself invested quite a lot in FOXT and hoping that I will be able to learn more about trading trough signals as soon as they launch!
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
The only way to make profit out of it, is just by daytrading.

Sadly, that is the only way out to make a few bucks a day if you have some budget available for trading, of course that you need to use that money that you can afford to lose.

But yes, you can easily make $10 or $15 a day
Activity: 784
Merit: 123

I do believe FoxTrading qualifies as good software? I'm not very experienced in the daytrading/signal world but they are claiming to have solid signals for the FX market.
Solid signals is really a good help for day traders,  cause this is the way you might be informed a head of time which could be possible to happen in the market and gets you prefer to invest more or sell some. Even though if market is still down,  still we can manage to have profit and besides, day traders have fully back up their pocket to buy coin in bulk and wait for bull run strike.

Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
I'm afraid to invest in ISO. During the time of the company, so much can change. In addition, there are a lot of scammers in this sphere. I prefer to buy promising coins that have already entered the market
Activity: 4

Blockchain tech imo is here to stay and change a lot of sectors for the better. I would have bought more at 6600 USD, weren't it for the fact that I already pumped a lot more in it at 7k region. Still near the bottom tho! Tongue
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Trading some bullish spikes is sometimes a good method to make some fast money, but I am not a friend of it because the rewards are too low in my eyes. I am a friend a fundamental good long term bags like Ethereum or Modum. So I try to buy a lot of good bags while the whole market is destroyed and I hold them for a longer time. At the end the profits are bigger.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Now the situation is stabilizing. Usual daytrading will bring profit.
Activity: 196
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
The best way to make some money is to grab some bottomed coins that still have a chance to recover.

So they should have a great team and a great vision.

ELIX and SophiaTX. These good coins and it is still very cheap! So my favorit.
Now the market is open for all altcoins, many high potential coins you will get it in the cheap price you just buy and hold it for a long time. my advice is don't take much risk just buy under $1 coins I don't have much knowledge about ELIX and SophiaTX but we have other coins like a ripple, XEM, Steller you can choose your best.

Stellar is one of the safest bets in my opinion. Together with NEO & ETH they make for a solid long term hold. Not too sure about the other two though.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
The best way to make some money is to grab some bottomed coins that still have a chance to recover.

Now the market is open for all altcoins, many high potential coins you will get it in the cheap price you just buy and hold it for a long time. my advice is don't take much risk just buy under $1 coins I don't have much knowledge about ELIX and SophiaTX but we have other coins like a ripple, XEM, Steller you can choose your best.
There are currently many ways to make money in the cryptocurrency market. The fastest way is to invest and trade, but we must have capital and knowledge of the market, as well as good technical analysis. I do not have much money to invest, so I am involved in bounty projects to earn more income. My favorite bounty is the signature campaign, I have had a steady income and have more knowledge about the market since joining the bounty.

Thats another excellent point for doing bounties. It usually makes your awareness of all things blockchain related increase by quite a bit. I usually translate whitepapers and it has given me a much better insight in how blockchain works and what it is able to contribute to all these new projects.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
There are currently many ways to make money in the cryptocurrency market. The fastest way is to invest and trade, but we must have capital and knowledge of the market, as well as good technical analysis. I do not have much money to invest, so I am involved in bounty projects to earn more income. My favorite bounty is the signature campaign, I have had a steady income and have more knowledge about the market since joining the bounty.

At this point I'd go with BTC or ETH just untill market recovery is confirmed.
Activity: 196
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage and already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Pages:
Jump to: