Pages:
Author

Topic: How important is cryptography? - page 2. (Read 408 times)

Activity: 828
Merit: 657
October 16, 2023, 08:56:51 PM
During the process of undergoing research partaining bitcoin. I came across the word cryptography. Though have checked what the word entails and it talk about public and private key. I am soliciting for the forum members to enlighten me more and broaden my knowledge about cryptography.

If you are still in the research process why you don't continue to search about cryptograpy on internet, directly? Wikipedia, Google, even chatGPT are good starting points.

What stop you to continue by your self?

If i can recomend you some place to start is https://www.oreilly.com/library/view/mastering-bitcoin/9781491902639/ch04.html

also search the full book.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
October 16, 2023, 08:25:38 PM
During the process of undergoing research partaining bitcoin. I came across the word cryptography. Though have checked what the word entails and it talk about public and private key. I am soliciting for the forum members to enlighten me more and broaden my knowledge about cryptography.

I am an enthusiast of bitcoin and am willing to know every bit of it because I believe is the future. Anything is acceptable so far it will aid my learning about bitcoin be it links, books, videos, pdf and pictures.
Pages:
Jump to: