Pages:
Author

Topic: How Indian Govt. cheated the whole nation (NewsFlash) - page 2. (Read 684 times)

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

Correct! It's open for both sides. All governments of India had the resource to manipulate things but did it effect us? The Death of Shastri or the relation of Indira Gandhi didn't effect the common mass in big way! Our daily life remained the same!

During previous government also there were various scams and the same is happening during the current government as well. But the current government is directly affecting common mass. Due to demonetization, millions of people lost their jobs. Thousands of small companies got closed down while the majority of the benefits were passed to certain big conglomerates. Take example of BSNL and JIO - a government run telecom provider doesn't have access to 4G spectrum while a private company is making billions in profit with the same spectrum. BSNL is now not able pay their full time employees and delaying the salary since last 2 months! That's where common mass is getting affected.

If we want to, the can of worms will be opened from both sides! But that's really not the intention of this thread for sure, so I will stop here. I still believe, demonetization is the biggest scam in Indian history which should be probed by an independent authority once the current rulling party goes out of power!

One on hand we have whales who can buy out an entire city, The amount of hoarding of wealth is insane. Govt. and bank's give these people every kind of support and feed on them. One the other hand we have common man working on daily wages and paying most of his money for educational and other loans, who is threatened by the same govt and banks if he misses a few installments.

The whole idea behind this post (whether the news was true or not), is that we need a transparent/trust-less system like BTC

Govt spreads wrong awareness that BTC and other crypto is an aid to money laundering/terrorist funding etc, which is pure horseshit. Everyone knows how dark market vendors and other illegal parties using crypto for payment get busted from time to time.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

Thank you for bringing this up! However I fear that the post will be deleted soon because whenever I write anything against BJP, some people used to report the post as offensive and mod used to delete that!

Demonetization is indeed the biggest scam in India history! India has seen many scams before as well, but not at this scale! A lot of poeple lost their jobs because small companies from unorganized sector closed down. I am one of the victims of demonetization and had to struggle financially for 4 months before I get a new job!

And let me tell you, this Pulwama attack is also a scam! Who do you think is the biggest beneficiary after this? There are lot of other open questions, but no one including me dares to ask!

Avikz, I don't think the intention of the post was to diss BJP but just to emphasize that Govts (All Govts, whether Congress or BJP) have enough resources to manipulate things in a way that your money loses its value instantly.

As far as the politics is concerned, it is not possible to establish the credibility of such reports. You continue the conspiracy mindset about Pulwama attack. For conspiracy theorists, everything is a hoax. If this finds credibility with you then what about the disappearance act of Netaji Subhash? What about the mysterious death of Prime Minister Shastri? What about Indira Gandhi having a relationship with her yoga teacher. (Khushwant Singh wrote a book about these conspiracy events in Nehru and Indira's life "Burial at Sea").

You see, if you start fanning conspiracy theories for politics sake, then its open to both sides and pure anarchy.

The forces have been fighting tough battles in Kashmir. Pulwama was an extreme, retaliatory attack that we should never allow a repeat of.

Correct! It's open for both sides. All governments of India had the resource to manipulate things but did it effect us? The Death of Shastri or the relation of Indira Gandhi didn't effect the common mass in big way! Our daily life remained the same!

During previous government also there were various scams and the same is happening during the current government as well. But the current government is directly affecting common mass. Due to demonetization, millions of people lost their jobs. Thousands of small companies got closed down while the majority of the benefits were passed to certain big conglomerates. Take example of BSNL and JIO - a government run telecom provider doesn't have access to 4G spectrum while a private company is making billions in profit with the same spectrum. BSNL is now not able pay their full time employees and delaying the salary since last 2 months! That's where common mass is getting affected.

If we want to, the can of worms will be opened from both sides! But that's really not the intention of this thread for sure, so I will stop here. I still believe, demonetization is the biggest scam in Indian history which should be probed by an independent authority once the current rulling party goes out of power!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1157

Thank you for bringing this up! However I fear that the post will be deleted soon because whenever I write anything against BJP, some people used to report the post as offensive and mod used to delete that!

Demonetization is indeed the biggest scam in India history! India has seen many scams before as well, but not at this scale! A lot of poeple lost their jobs because small companies from unorganized sector closed down. I am one of the victims of demonetization and had to struggle financially for 4 months before I get a new job!

And let me tell you, this Pulwama attack is also a scam! Who do you think is the biggest beneficiary after this? There are lot of other open questions, but no one including me dares to ask!

Avikz, I don't think the intention of the post was to diss BJP but just to emphasize that Govts (All Govts, whether Congress or BJP) have enough resources to manipulate things in a way that your money loses its value instantly.

As far as the politics is concerned, it is not possible to establish the credibility of such reports. You continue the conspiracy mindset about Pulwama attack. For conspiracy theorists, everything is a hoax. If this finds credibility with you then what about the disappearance act of Netaji Subhash? What about the mysterious death of Prime Minister Shastri? What about Indira Gandhi having a relationship with her yoga teacher. (Khushwant Singh wrote a book about these conspiracy events in Nehru and Indira's life "Burial at Sea").

You see, if you start fanning conspiracy theories for politics sake, then its open to both sides and pure anarchy.

The forces have been fighting tough battles in Kashmir. Pulwama was an extreme, retaliatory attack that we should never allow a repeat of.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
https://twitter.com/incindialive

A series of tweets where posted by @INCLIVE (The Official Account for Updates on Press Conferences and Live Events at Indian National Congress) accusing BJP and Prime Minister Modi's national demonetization as the biggest scam in Indian history. News report which showed up in Mathrubhumi's website is the only report I could find.

The report said how Modi govt. abused their power to bring about such a scam. Many govt. officials where in this including RBI. They used Reliance Jio database to distort

English translation of report from : Mathrubhumi

Quote from: Mathrubhumi
NewDelhi: Congress accuses demonetization by BJP Govt. as the biggest scam in Indian History

A senior congress leader Kapil Sibil said that 3,00,00,00,000,000 (3 Lakh Crore) INR worth Indian currency was printed in three series and send to India from abroad prior to demonetization. He also gave a video footage having Rahul Ratrekar (A field Assistant) in Cabinet secretariat talking about how the fake currency was brought to India in three different series and was distributed to politicians and other businessmen. Rahul said Amit shah is included in this scam, and also many govt. officials and bank employees.

The fake currency where printed three months prior to demonetization and the govt. used Indian Airforce to bring the currency into the country. RBI (Central Bank of India) was all along aware of this, the congress leader said.

This is why we need BTC

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
All such news articles are being released now and both the parties are accusing each other. We don't know who is telling the truth and who is lying. BJP says Congress is playing divide and rule and Congress says BJP is a scam Government but in reality, both are corrupt. This country is suffering between two corrupt parties.

I am no way inclined to any parties man, as you said "every party is ultimately corrupt as every other", all just want power to exploit and aggrandize for themselves. I was emphasizing more on the need for crypto such as BTC..so that these banks along with govt. run by giant corporate dipshits cannot torture the people and mess with our financial freedom.

The Government most likely won't accept Bitcoins as it increases chances of money laundering but they may introduce a crypto coin of their own but that's also going to take years. We can see now how they are delaying the Crypto bank ban case too.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
1. This post has nothing to do with Bitcoin so why on Bitcointalk?
2. So you are believing the words of the political party which was removed from power back in 2014 mainly due to scam accusations! Funny and weird!
3. Indian rupee in terms of USD doesn't fall as much as we thought it would after demonetization so demonetization didn't have much significant impact on Indian local economy comparing to Global Economy. If local economy is going strong then I don't think there was much of the scam involved in transition of money back in 2016.
All such news articles are being released now and both the parties are accusing each other. We don't know who is telling the truth and who is lying. BJP says Congress is playing divide and rule and Congress says BJP is a scam Government but in reality, both are corrupt. This country is suffering between two corrupt parties.

I am no way inclined to any parties man, as you said "every party is ultimately corrupt as every other", all just want power to exploit and aggrandize for themselves. I was emphasizing more on the need for crypto such as BTC..so that these banks along with govt. run by giant corporate dipshits cannot torture the people and mess with our financial freedom.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
https://twitter.com/incindialive

A series of tweets where posted by @INCLIVE (The Official Account for Updates on Press Conferences and Live Events at Indian National Congress) accusing BJP and Prime Minister Modi's national demonetization as the biggest scam in Indian history. News report which showed up in Mathrubhumi's website is the only report I could find.

The report said how Modi govt. abused their power to bring about such a scam. Many govt. officials where in this including RBI. They used Reliance Jio database to distort

English translation of report from : Mathrubhumi

Quote from: Mathrubhumi
NewDelhi: Congress accuses demonetization by BJP Govt. as the biggest scam in Indian History

A senior congress leader Kapil Sibil said that 3,00,00,00,000,000 (3 Lakh Crore) INR worth Indian currency was printed in three series and send to India from abroad prior to demonetization. He also gave a video footage having Rahul Ratrekar (A field Assistant) in Cabinet secretariat talking about how the fake currency was brought to India in three different series and was distributed to politicians and other businessmen. Rahul said Amit shah is included in this scam, and also many govt. officials and bank employees.

The fake currency where printed three months prior to demonetization and the govt. used Indian Airforce to bring the currency into the country. RBI (Central Bank of India) was all along aware of this, the congress leader said.

This is why we need BTC
Pages:
Jump to: