Pages:
Author

Topic: How interested are people in cryptocurrency in your country? - page 10. (Read 945 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency is young, yet very dynamic decentralized platform that attracts a lot of potential investors.
In Kazakhstan, a study notes that there is a 15-fold increase in interest in cryptocurrency.
How about in other countries, have you noticed increase in the number of people getting interested in this digital space?

https://news.bitcoin.com/interest-cryptocurrency-kazakhstan/
In my country, Ukraine has a very active development of the theme of cryptocurrency, and it is beginning to reach the bandits who are starting to rob people on bitcoins and other currencies. Therefore, there are bad sides and good ones
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrency is young, yet very dynamic decentralized platform that attracts a lot of potential investors.
In Kazakhstan, a study notes that there is a 15-fold increase in interest in cryptocurrency.
How about in other countries, have you noticed increase in the number of people getting interested in this digital space?

I feel only few numbers of our nitizens getting know about these( most probably 5%). I know the heard about crypto but they just ignored these for some FUDs they have heard also in news and social medias. Anyway,  that's their own choice and I can't push them to be a part in here nor I grab them.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Interestingly people in my country like innovations and therefore the number people get involved in cryptocurremcy keep increasing day by day. But it is the young people that really get involved. The older one Seem not to get the real understanding.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
People are much interested on how will they be able to get profits from the cryptocurrencies,they dont want to know how it works and they are still into fiat,probably after years of from today they will eventually adopt the cryptocurrencies and these countries will surely allow the blockchain technology to improve the system.
Activity: 181
Yes today more and more people are interested and asking me how the cryptocurrencise works,from the past 2 years there are much people that are getting involved with cryptocurrencies day by day that means that the community is growing massively because of the benefits that they could have,profits from the cryptocurrencies are good than investing into traditional businesses.
Activity: 574
Mostly of people in my country doesn't like crypto currency because they think that crypto is a scam even though you already discuss it properly they still not interested, so we are only few doing this crypto in my country. I can not blame them because as we all know almost 90% are fake Ico which is spreading here so they don't believe this is true.
Activity: 168

Yes a lot of people in my country has realized tha benefits and the advantages of getting involved with the cryptocurrencies,that is why more and more people is getting interested on how the blockchain and the cryptocurrencies works.It is better thing than those countries are restricting the cryptocurrencies ,more people who are using these currencies will have less chance of getting ban from each country.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
Already everyone is hearing about the crypto currency, probably the most lazy does not know what it is. In my city, interest has grown, but the fear of investors has also grown, as the fall of many has frightened, many think that everything is finished. But it's nice that there are more informed people who understand why the crypto currency, what issues it solves.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
In my country average salary is around 300 Usd, while in the world of cryptocurrency yu may earn much more than that in one day. So people don't have much to lose and willingly take up trading or bounties.
Activity: 308

A lot of people here in my country think crypto is ponzi scheme like pyramiding so they don't believe but after they witness the earnings in our own fiat wallet with btc wallet also they acknowledge this because of that

I think if you can earn of course you will try it because we need this in life and it's more good while you learn a lot from it like here in crypto

I think 20% to 30% are the percentage of people know crypto here in my country
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

I live in India which is a developing country and has 65% of its total population youth.Here people are passionate about earning and that in a virtual world.Bitcoin has late in in this part of the world but as soon as it came,had a great response of the youth who understood what it is.From than it is growing only.Here one thing that has helped most in advertising bitcoin is news.Though these news where negative but it made people to actually think of acquiring knowledge about it.Soo right now people in my country are very interested and are trading.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Majority of our people (those who knows or have knowledge of) are skeptics when it comes to the idea of investing in cryptocurrencies. This is simply because of lack of information or they are just too scared to take the risk. Cryptocurrency is in fact still new for most since it is connected to the internet and is not advertised in mainstream media.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Many people in my country are familiar with crypto.
Some join crypto hopeful to earn money.
Some doesnt believe that you can earn money from crypto.
But some are just too lazy to join crypto.
Crypto is very popular around the world, many believed it and many are not.
Its just a matter of perspective in each and everyone of us.
Activity: 286
Cryptics
I think there's quite a lot but if compared to the whole country population then it's only a small group. My country local exchange volume is quite big and based on the chat that i read a lot of people are interested in crypto but our government doesn't support it and there's only a little news about bitcoin to attract more attention.
Activity: 164
Here in South Africa we have many people involved in cryptocurrency in different ways. Many people not educated on it are interested/curious and rapidly learning about it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
I think a lot of people are interested and are curious about cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is a very
popular term today with people. They speak, read and hear about it with friends, colleagues
and with strangers. The only issue is that misinformation has  been circulated, a big percentage
seems to misunderstand and begin to think that with the risks and money success stories around
are overrated and they are not a good thing to get into, people recognize it but won't accept it.
There is also no real word on the government's opinion and decisions regarding bitcoins and
cryptocurrency. But there's a change, with all the negativity a positive movement seems to
sprout, in reality people are getting more interested. Because of bitcoins price increase last year,
people are asking around and finding ways to get involve. This year might showcase the largest
increase in the cryptocurrency community in my country.
Activity: 168
Though there's a bit of a crypto scene, not as many people are interested as I'd like to of course. Grin

The more the merrier.
Activity: 149

Bitcoin is attracting lots of interest, but people are still afraid of the high risks involved. most chose to stay away because of the warning by the central bank, while a few are enterprising enough to venture into it
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
As a result of larger profits, encryption has become increasingly popular with many new users from around the world since last year.
With Bitcoin soaring and setting several new the cryptocurrency market has gained a lot of attention in the media and general public.The largest US bitcoin exchange (Coinbase) added 100,000 new customers after CBOE Futures Exchange launched trading of bitcoin futures.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
After recent events, showed a lot of stories about the crypto currency on TV, and even my mom asked if I have bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: