Pages:
Author

Topic: How invest to be millionaire with 100K - page 2. (Read 440 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 253
January 04, 2019, 08:24:54 AM
I am even surprised you are putting this out here, since you've got a fine job with IBM then why don't you keep saving your income until you become a millionaire or until you find a clear cut lead in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies that can help you double up your money? At the moment i wouldn't advice you to invest it into cryptocurrencies unless you can afford to loose the money else then keep it in the bank or learn to trade with it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
January 04, 2019, 08:06:17 AM
I hope you realize that you are in the Bitcoin section, so most people here will tell you to invest in cryptocurrencies.
If you are looking for investment opportunities in startups, then you should learn fundamental analysis and start researching ICO projects, which is currently a lot on the market!
To look for ICOs, you can use Altcoin section on this forum, or ICO rank services.
I'm sure that now you will receive hundreds of interestin ideas in your mailbox, but better be careful.. Cryptoworld is full of scammers!
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
January 04, 2019, 08:06:04 AM
Crypto make people believe they can be rich without nearly doing nothing but 2018 showed that it is not a sure thing. You can also lose big.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 04, 2019, 08:04:12 AM
You can't become a millionaire with 100k without risking to lose%90 of it. So it is basically a gamble.

If you want to try, sure you can.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
January 04, 2019, 07:04:12 AM
Hi Guys,

I hope you are doing well,

First of all I would like to thank you for the quality of this forum your advice are very helpful.

Guys I need your help please, I have 100K in my bank account but I don't know exactly what to do. I guess that I will invest 10% in the crypto for an holding of 5 years but with the rest of the money (90K) I don't know what to do. In complement I want earn several million Wink

I am thinking about several business especially on the business of the phone case because there is an increasing sales of smartphone so I want to buy in Alibaba and sell it to a website or develop an application but I don't have a concrete idea.

If you have some good Idea I will be very interest to speak with you or if you are looking for a business partner do not hesitate to contact me. Just to let you know that I am sales account and I am working for IBM in the software entity so develop a business with a customer is my job.

Thanks in advance for your help Wink
ith this amount you can both invest in cryptocurrencies and create your own if you need a partner and a unique idea then I think that I can help you and count on cooperation. Write in PM. Happy to share. happy New Year )
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
January 04, 2019, 06:58:30 AM
Hi Guys,

First of all I would like to thank you for the quality of this forum your advice are very helpful.

Guys I need your help please, I have 100K in my bank account but I don't know exactly what to do. I guess that I will invest 10% in the crypto for an holding of 5 years but with the rest of the money (90K) I don't know what to do. In complement I want earn several million Wink

I am thinking about several business especially on the business of the phone case because there is an increasing sales of smartphone so I want to buy in Alibaba and sell it to a website or develop an application but I don't have a concrete idea.

If you have some good Idea I will be very interest to speak with you or if you are looking for a business partner do not hesitate to contact me. Just to let you know that I am sales account and I am working for IBM in the software entity so develop a business with a customer is my job.

It is not always easy to invest. You have to do a lot of research before you can try to invest correctly to your choice. But  I guess you can still get a lot of suggestion to any person who knows how to invest correctly.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 04, 2019, 06:54:53 AM
Hi Guys,

Pages:
Jump to: