Pages:
Author

Topic: How is a day of a crypto trader? - page 6. (Read 16309 times)

Activity: 523
Merit: 11
October 27, 2018, 01:00:56 PM
Hello everyone,
I'm new to the crypto world and have been trading for 2 weeks. I have a job in Marketing and trading is a way for me to earn extra money. I often focus on trading after work because I am quite busy at my office.
I'm very curious about how's your day going? anyone here is a full-time trader? When do you start trading? Do you look at the screen and read all the time? And if it's not too private, can you estimate how many percentages of profit you earn a day? ...

I started trading when I saw the market started good and bought coins at low prices, any coins that have the potential to trade. other than that maybe the daily profit that can be obtained only 5-10% can be used as the best profit opinion when we see the market conditions are very unstable, hopefully it can provide knowledge for you.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
October 27, 2018, 12:53:46 PM
Hello everyone,
I'm new to the crypto world and have been trading for 2 weeks. I have a job in Marketing and trading is a way for me to earn extra money. I often focus on trading after work because I am quite busy at my office.
I'm very curious about how's your day going? anyone here is a full-time trader? When do you start trading? Do you look at the screen and read all the time? And if it's not too private, can you estimate how many percentages of profit you earn a day? ...

Day trading is stressful. As far as I know, a lot of traders analyse the market overnight decide on positions to take and wait for confirmations based on their analyses before making moves. I do little of trading, but it's mostly copy trading. I take positions and set appropriate stoploss and take profits areas. I check in on the trades when I have the urge to do so and when my mentor asks me to do so.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 27, 2018, 10:09:12 AM
Hello everyone,

I am currently a trader without any day job so it is kinda boring for me since I don't need to watch the charts all day. But sometimes I go out and play sports.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
October 27, 2018, 08:34:12 AM
When do you start trading? Do you look at the screen and read all the time? And if it's not too private, can you estimate how many percentages of profit you earn a day? ...

I think that daytrading is very stressful, and you will look at the screen many times a day.

A longer run like a swing trade will be much less stressful, but less lucrative.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 07:45:35 AM
Well I used to trade a lot like 2 months ago and I stopped because if you are looking to be a trader then your eye should never leave the price of the coins amd the market
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 27, 2018, 07:33:23 AM
I am full time crypto earner but not trader really. All my trades are really long term one so I dont have to stick to the screen all the time I have never sit in front of the PC looking after the trading patterns for hours. May be a professional trader might do that but for me its simple trick of buying and selling. I just hit the market, look for some great coins (which can be scam eventually) you never know! But with the risk being considered we can approach ahead and buy them at relatively lesser prices as compared to its initial price. The next step is to Hodl such coin and wait for the market to show up some higher prices for the same. Thats all, this is how it works for me as trader.
copper member
Activity: 85
FinanceX Exchange
October 27, 2018, 02:42:58 AM
Well most of my trading are done automatically. I make use of stop loss and take profit and I'm a day to day trader. So far I haven't suffered any major losses due to my strategy. And I have been trading close to 3years

I think you are an experienced trader. How is your day going? wake up in the morning, trade and going out until mid-night to earn benefit from crypto?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
October 27, 2018, 12:36:25 AM
Well most of my trading are done automatically. I make use of stop loss and take profit and I'm a day to day trader. So far I haven't suffered any major losses due to my strategy. And I have been trading close to 3years
copper member
Activity: 85
FinanceX Exchange
October 26, 2018, 10:35:03 PM
Hello everyone,

Pages:
Jump to: