Pages:
Author

Topic: How is bitcoin supposed to be? - page 4. (Read 2004 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 09:25:41 PM
If you search at the google about bitcoin for criminals, there is a lot.
For example at this link https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/5092224/criminals-use-bitcoin-for-dark-web-illegal-activity/amp/.
So if there is nothing correct regulations, maybe a lot of countries will be block this payment system.
And as the effects, price of BTC will be drop soon.
So let's start to discuss, what it the right regulations to avoid Bitcoin used as a payment for crime. 

in fact many countries are implementing certain rules for bitcoin owners, but to prevent the occurrence of crimes such as money laundering it seems the criminals not only use bitcoin, because there are still many ways to wash their money, so for the regulation we leave it to each country they certainly have a certain way that is considered suitable, for example the European side by way of registering the owners of bitcoin, other developed countries by way of registering the movement of the money itself.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
July 26, 2018, 04:53:25 PM
i think those attacks to the bitcoin is well coordinated
and my guess would be that the primary target is to control cryptomarket
first they want to compromise bitcoin and then other currencies.
because all financial   flow must be controlled by them ( governments )
I absolutely agree with you. All these conversations about the use of crypto currency  in criminals, this is just an excuse. in order to later try to control it, and if it does not work out - to ban. The criminals and before that there were so many ways not to leave traces in their illegal financial activities. The emergence of crypto currency does not significantly affect the increase in the number of crimes. In addition, the crypto currency, this is just a possible instrument of the crime, the person who was responsible for the crime was and still is.
Activity: 81
July 25, 2018, 09:45:40 PM
For example at this link https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/5092224/criminals-use-bitcoin-for-dark-web-illegal-activity/amp/.
So if there is nothing correct regulations, maybe a lot of countries will be block this payment system.
So let's start to discuss, what it the right regulations to avoid Bitcoin used as a payment for crime. 

if in my opinion the bitcoin owner should register the company to obtain a certificate of registration, and that has been done by the central bank of the Philippines, so perhaps in the future by regularly collecting data that many countries will approve bitcoin as an alternative payment tool, awaiting a safe and fast system, it can be achieved when many countries open up huge chances of bitcoin.
Activity: 12
June 26, 2018, 05:06:39 PM
It is very simple. AML BitCoins (ABTC) Are in compliant with worldwide regulations that is a great benefit for ABTC holders. These regulations inlcudes: U.S Patriot Act, Bank Secrecy Act,Anti-Money Laundering, U.S Office of Foreign Assets, Control Compliant, Know Your Customer, and more. Click on this link for more information: https://amlbitcoin.com
Activity: 196
June 29, 2018, 11:49:05 AM
As far as am concern Bitcoin is deemed as money and is supposed to be exchanged for local currencies, so as long as it carries value in its shoulders, this will be a hot target for criminals. Fiat money also faces the same scenario: fiat is heavily used in illegal arms trades and drug money as well yet no one bats an eye since, well, it's printed by the lovely government. Money can be literally used in everything that demands payment, so as long as there are the shady guys demanding bitcoins as a form of payment, people will pay it to get what they want.
Activity: 86
June 11, 2018, 07:40:00 PM
My personal opinion is that cryptos have to be like AML Bitcoin, which has Worldwide regulation compliance, Transparency of transactions, and many other good things most of the current cryptos don't have.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
June 29, 2018, 11:36:35 AM
to prevent such payments first of all the governments need to remove the privacy coins such which use different blocks all the time and the sender anyhow can`t be identified after that the KYC such as ICO`s would solve the problem I guess.
Activity: 84
June 29, 2018, 11:30:38 AM
it will solely depende on the user. we cannot control how anyone would use bitcoin. and it is designed that way.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
June 26, 2018, 05:26:23 PM

Government now implementing law to avoid this scenario. Though it's not followed by the others because they want "decentralized system" to avoid or bypass taxation. The Anti Money Laundering law(AML) is implemented to avoid people from bypassing their burden tax through Know Your Customer(KYC) which force to reveal the identity of the crypto user before they withdraw and liquidate their cyptos. Every bank uses KYC to know who uses their service and what kind of transactions he/she made. Many people don't like it but there's nothing much they can do about it. Yes, people use dark web to buy stuffs there. But to liquidate crypto, it is impossible to do without being traced or reveal your identity.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 02:31:02 PM
It depends entirely on users, they use it for any purpose. They use Bitcoin for criminal purposes or use it for ethical purposes. We should use Bitcoin to follow or follow it.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 11:19:19 PM
I also ask what rules should be in place, because bitcoin is in my opinion a system that anyone can access
Yes I agree with you. Bitcoin is accessible by anyone that's I think bitcoins should have rules and regulations to maintain the bitcoin orderly. The should also think that the rules and regulations is not to control but it is fot improvement.
btj
Activity: 115
Merit: 16
June 08, 2018, 12:02:54 AM
Fiat money too can be oriented for criminal use.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
June 07, 2018, 11:49:37 PM
Tell me is there a regulation that has been created that makes people to not use guns in criminal activities? Criminals do not respect the law, that is why they are criminals, there is no law that you can pass which will make people not use bitcoin for criminal activities, what you are saying is precisely why the governments can get away with passing all kind of intrusive laws because some think there is a magic law which can be created which makes everyone to behave and that is unrealistic.
Activity: 32
June 07, 2018, 11:10:02 PM
One of the most commonly touted benefits of Bitcoin is anonymity. Many people prefer their transactions to not be linked to their names for political or philosophical reasons. Others do so for the sake of their privacy, such as when making an anonymous donation to a charity. Yet law enforcement around the world is steadily getting better at tracing Bitcoin transactions and finding the names behind the wallets.
Activity: 8
June 07, 2018, 10:51:03 PM

I agree that there should be some level of regulation to protect users or at least to prevent malicious activity. But with the way it is designed, I’m not sure how this can be done.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 10:44:08 PM
I agree that there should be some level of regulation to protect users or at least to prevent malicious activity. But with the way it is designed, I’m not sure how this can be done.
Also, criminals will always find a way to do what they do. We have laws in the real world and yet they’re still wreaking havoc on the streets.
Activity: 94
June 07, 2018, 05:53:46 PM
Well, if criminals use on behalf of Bitcoin then they use fiat currency before 2009, right? So if the government forbids Bitcoin, for this reason, the same logic must exist for the fiat currency. However, coming to the fact, the government can not ban crypto to crypto transactions and they should not blame Bitcoin for criminal activities. Everyone will use what is convenient for him and it does not make sense to destroy the whole system simply because a small group of people use it for illegal activities. How do you think Thanks
Activity: 65
June 07, 2018, 04:54:46 PM
Perhaps a powerful way to avoid the bad behavior of government bitcoin enthusiasts can make a stricter regulation of the world of cryptocurrency for example by requesting a report to them about the transaction each month so that this step is very helpful to the state to stay in the situation awake from a bad problem later.

Bitcoin is very useful and powerful in any aspects especially developing a better nation but also it is also the worst if they abuse it, and make some problems to make the world to be inequality, that's why we should use bitcoin for good purposes especially having a better life and sustain better future too.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
June 07, 2018, 05:27:51 AM
Perhaps a powerful way to avoid the bad behavior of government bitcoin enthusiasts can make a stricter regulation of the world of cryptocurrency for example by requesting a report to them about the transaction each month so that this step is very helpful to the state to stay in the situation awake from a bad problem later.
Activity: 11
June 06, 2018, 10:21:54 PM
If people search to know what is bitcoine, they can easily produce theire ans, is the bitcoine is a harmful way to earning money. People fall in the danger by using and earning bitcoine. But its not reality. Actually, bitcoine is that way to earning more coine to improving there loyal condition from past. Its a great way to take a benefit from bitcoine.
Pages:
Jump to: