Pages:
Author

Topic: How is POSW still so cheap? Unbelievable gains potential. - page 2. (Read 999 times)

Activity: 537
Merit: 250
Been saying it for months, moon landing inevitable.

Been filling my bag for a long time. When it hits $1 I will sell 50% and keep the rest for masternodes.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I definitely agree here, POSW had become a solid coin. There were bumps on the road but it seems that they have settled the problems and are doing alright now. As you wrote, I can see it going to $1 easily in 2018. I like the low supply and low marketcap, key for massive growth.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
I have some POSW on my ledger wallet and it is a very good coin, i have over one thousand dollars worth of this one. I am really expecting to see it over one dollar each by the Q1 of 2018.
It will probably happen, a lot of people is now investing in this coin, that is why it increased a lot today and during the last week.

In less than a month it increased by more than fourty percent, and the dev's are always taking care about the functionality and following the roadmap. I really like this project, once that i have more funds i will surely invest more, it is very undervalued right now.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Finally a early stage masternode-coin with real usage and unique featues!
I got heavily invested into this project. TPoS, pooled masternodes.. this is revolutionizing. Market cap of 5 million $. Thats hard undervalued.

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
Because this token has already made more than x10 since it got listed on their first exchange, that is the main reason of why a lot of people are afraid of just putting their money in here.

Also because the marketcap is less than seven million dollars, maybe you dont care about that, but if it already did x10, and it still have that low marketcap, then it looks like a "shady project"

I always liked this one, but i do not have free budget to invest right now, and that is the only reason of why i haven't jumped into this project yet.

But in fact, it is one of the best that the market has.
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
I'm following POSW for a very long time now. And although they had some problems before, they are going to the right direction with capable new devs and a lot of useful fuctions being added to the coin's ecosystem. Can't wait to see how everything will unfold when change to the new tech happesn
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
This has to be the coin flying under the radar the most. Since their re-launch they have taken on a new team of skilled developers and released a new website and road map.

Masternodes are being implemented and there is a coinswap on the horizon with a major exchange, although the exchange is yet to be confirmed. The coin has awesome features such as Trustless Proof of Stake as well as privacy, not to mention the 41 million supply (which is low and attractive). If PivX can get to $3 levels then POSW will undoubtedly, $1 is imminent in my opinion.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/posw-coin/

https://posw.io/qa-with-the-posw-team-111817/

From the Slack:

POSW WEEKLY - This weeks article provides insight on our upcoming 'RSB' mechanism and what it has in store https://medium.com/poswallet-weekly/rsb-rewards-creating-new-models-for-business-2cccfe258572

TESTNET- Our testnet is live and now past block 4606! We have now verified our TPoS feature is stable and working as it should. We will be update our QT wallet in the coming days and extend out to more testers as we are past the initial startup blocks. All features are now active and masternode network is in place. If you are a tester please let us know any bugs, feedback or suggestions you have regarding our wallet or its features in our testnet channel. Any and all feedback appreciated.

Pages:
Jump to: