Pages:
Author

Topic: How is the price of ETH next 2020? - page 3. (Read 23694 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
January 20, 2019, 05:54:35 PM
Ethereum prediction for 2020 is very difficult to determine. We know like in 2018 that the price of Ethereum is very collapsing. But we must also be sure that Ethereum in 2020 will have a very high value. Because the crypto market has a very good future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 366
Duelbits
January 20, 2019, 05:04:59 PM
Well i think we can get the momentum again at 2020 because we will have a next halving of BTC. Just like a years ago whent 2017 btc next halving after that the crypto market got momentum bullish other ALT follow it.
Activity: 448
January 20, 2019, 03:50:51 PM
i guess nothing will change,because we are experiencing a dump phase, so in my opinion 1 to 2 years ahead there will be no price increase.

This is a pessimistic forecast, I do not think that in a couple of years everything will be so bad, in my opinion all the worst that could happen, has already happened, then we are waiting for only a gradual increase in prices
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
January 20, 2019, 12:36:22 PM
I think that absolutely no sense in predicting the price of ether in 2020. Such predictions will have no value, since they will not be supported by anything. That is, by itself, this discussion will not carry any semantic load.
We all saw how the predictions of 2017 now turned to dust.
The best option would be to monitor the market situation. And directly in 2020 it will be possible to return to this conversation.
Activity: 462
January 20, 2019, 10:10:07 AM
i guess nothing will change,because we are experiencing a dump phase, so in my opinion 1 to 2 years ahead there will be no price increase.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 20, 2019, 02:20:40 AM
Ethereum will have a good value, we will see that the market shows a better capitalization than today.
All hope for the best and it seems ETH will have good value.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 20, 2019, 01:11:59 AM
Ethereum today is one of the best technology which is changing the world of information technology. Tech giants are already adapting to Ethereum and they have started to use it. Straight answer, Ethereum will not dive low but will keep flying. So I am curious about ETH price in 2020.
Sorry to say but ethereum had already did a low dive when the value drops upto below $100 this means you’re wronf on this one,but certainly right saying that ethereum has been used by best tech now a potentially will be adopted soon by majority as what bitcoin does so i agreed on this pont
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
January 20, 2019, 12:42:20 AM
i don't think anyone can predict it accurately. Given the bear market last year, i think the market will be on the rise this year. if the market reaches its peak again at the end of this year, the market will start to fall in 2020. the price of ether will also fall.
Activity: 490
January 19, 2019, 03:35:12 PM
In 2 years, it can really reach 3 thousand. I think it will be growing slowly but steadily. Please be ready to hold this altcoin for long.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 05:41:10 AM
Do not expect too high on the market price in the future, if you high expectations you will fail big, do not dream of this market again, in my opinion should turn the investment as soon as possible.
Activity: 364
October 31, 2018, 04:27:03 AM
ethereum prices in 2020 are likely to be very expensive because ethereum prices from year to year have price movements and price increases so I am very confident ethereum in 2020 will be very expensive.
Activity: 238
EQWITY.IO
October 31, 2018, 04:18:47 AM
I think that by that time ETH will cost about 5,000 dollars. if capitalization will grow as it should and not as this year
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
October 30, 2018, 03:37:44 PM
Ethereum today is one of the best technology which is changing the world of information technology. Tech giants are already adapting to Ethereum and they have started to use it. Straight answer, Ethereum will not dive low but will keep flying. So I am curious about ETH price in 2020.

I can't deny that Ethereum is the best altcoins in crypto currency. It is a good coin actually, I remember when I was a newbie here in business Ethereum by that time was 0.01BTC, then by 2017 it was jumped and kicked up to 0.1BTC almost. Meaning, it is a true potentials, in fact, there is a rumors that by 2019 Eth target price value is to hit 1900$.
It is unlikely that the price of Ethereum is now able to rise higher than 0.1 of the cost of Bitcoin. This is his true price to which he should strive. But so far we don’t even see it, well, it’s worth remembering where it will go.
Activity: 378
October 31, 2018, 02:37:39 AM
Well, you look into the future, then people think when it even becomes at the level of $ 300 to start receiving profits. And then already after 2 years, it can both again fall to a minimum and beat the last record.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
October 30, 2018, 08:22:22 PM
Nobody can forecast the price correctly that far in future. In any case, it will trend up with the market and likely to be at new highs if the market goes to new highs by then.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
October 30, 2018, 07:57:11 PM
In fact people expect for that year ethereum including the whole market of cryptocurrency will become stronger among us specially bitcoin.

But for me because of volatile fluctuations movement of decentralized currency difficult to give price value at that year, but ofcourse nothing doubt ethereum is capable to reach th high price value in the future.

Activity: 518
October 30, 2018, 06:06:05 PM
Predictions within a couplw of years are having small possibility to happen what exactly was predicted simply because there's no consistency and it means that not all the time same thinf would happen. In short we cannot predict what would exactly happen in the future for cryptos because the market itself is naturally unpredictable.
Activity: 560
October 30, 2018, 03:18:06 PM
No one can know what will happen in a few years . but I hope that the price will be several times higher than now
If we talk about cryptocurrency, of course it is difficult to predict, of course, because in just some time anything can happen and if we talk about ethereum prices in 2020, of course no one knows better follow the development
in any case, until 2020 there is only a year and two months left. but nevertheless, we have already seen What may be changes in one year. For this we only need to analyze 2016 and 2017.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
October 30, 2018, 12:53:11 PM
No one can know what will happen in a few years . but I hope that the price will be several times higher than now
If we talk about cryptocurrency, of course it is difficult to predict, of course, because in just some time anything can happen and if we talk about ethereum prices in 2020, of course no one knows better follow the development
Activity: 126
October 30, 2018, 12:11:18 PM
I really hope that the broadcast will cost $ 2500-3000. Unfortunately, now the price of the broadcast depends on the price of Bitcoin. And, despite the growth of ICO, the price continues to fall after the entire market. in general, I can say by 2020 if the cryptocurrency grows, then it will grow all.
Pages:
Jump to: