Pages:
Author

Topic: How is your DCA solution? - page 5. (Read 859 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 2174
Professional Community manager
July 30, 2023, 02:29:47 PM
One solution is to save up your capital for a longer period of time before making a purchase. DCA does not have to be done every week or 2 weeks, you can do it every quarter in the year which will be every 3 months of even every 4 months.
You have enough to esave up and make larger purchases decreasing the overall fees paid.

I will recommend you use decentralized exchanges cause of the privacy they offer but I cannot recommend one which will save up on fees as you want.
Activity: 294
Merit: 433
HODL - BTC
July 30, 2023, 02:17:11 PM
I'll tell you a little story here, I have been doing DCA for a long time and hope to continue because I always set aside every week or month to buy BTC.

I buy Bitcoin from Binance exchange and some other exchanges but the withdrawal is quite expensive, at the moment but what I often use is Binance exchange which I think is the highest exchange and with its reputation.

My DCA is not big at most per week $15/$20 sometimes once a month $50, I store on the exchange until the estimated $100 when it is reached I withdraw it to a private wallet for security because I don't want to store all assets on parties when like exchanges, therefore I am a little burdened by high fees when withdrawing - for example on Binance bitcoin withdrawal is 0.0005BTC or ($14) that money is quite meaningful to me if you think about it.

I just a little advice where to buy bitcoin with minimal withdrawal such as I buy bitcoin $20 and withdrawal fee $1, it's not heavy for me if the fee is still $1.

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: