Pages:
Author

Topic: How is your year with bitcoin so far? - page 3. (Read 321 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
March 13, 2023, 10:47:57 PM
(.....)
What about you! How do you succeed your year with bitcoin? Is it good to you or worst kind of time?
For me, all good. I started to accumulate Bitcoin at the start of this year and I will continue it because this year is the best year for me to accumulate Bitcoin again for my long-term portfolio. Since I am doing dollar-cost-averaging (DCA), overall the average price of my buying price is not underwater Cheesy. So for now, I can say that everything is still on track.
Activity: 868
Merit: 737
March 13, 2023, 10:43:45 PM
What about you! How do you succeed your year with bitcoin? Is it good to you or worst kind of time?
it's not time for us to say success because halving is not yet happen. As we know bullish bitcoin always follow the time of halving, ussually happen in +1. For this time smart people will DCA, step to step, or few by few to buy sat. and will start harvesting in 2025
Activity: 103
Merit: 6
March 13, 2023, 09:55:49 PM
investing in bitcoin is certainly full of challenges and our must be prepared to lose money.
because if our invest in crypto our have to be prepared for the risks.

I personally don't have much experience in bitcoin and can still be called a beginner, and to this day I continue to collect bitcoins using the DCA system, because I believe that one day the price of bitcoin will be high.
and anyone will surely reap the fruits of their patience in investing in bitcoin,
so keep up the enthusiasm and hold on tight until we get the benefits.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 356
March 13, 2023, 08:55:48 PM
It is not surprising in such a situation, investors cannot sell their tokens because they will lose money. Because they believe that the price of Bitcoin will return high, they will continue to buy when the price continues to go down. So, there's nothing to worry about mate, you'll make money when the time comes.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
March 13, 2023, 08:30:36 PM
Pretty similar to previous years regardless of price. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Buying regardless of what the price is, but a lot more when extremely bad events occur (like recently).

As for being disheartened — if you're being disheartened when prices drop, maybe you need to curb your expectations. Like, are you actually bullish on bitcoin in a broader sense? Or are you just here solely for the money? Because if it's the latter, you're bound to be disappointed.
Activity: 84
Merit: 18
March 13, 2023, 05:07:53 PM
Is rare this day seeing people sharing wonderful happenings in their trades or investment. The downtime is quite disheartened that people barely discuss much of crypto currency. Is your year with bitcoin completely empty or you were able to do America wonders?
As for me nothing is left on my wallets, price going down day was not a healthy type for me. Right from last year I decided that the more the deep the more I increase my investment but to some extent it was choking I could afford to keep reducing on investment pending when the price goes up again, so the year has not be really fulfilling but all hope are not lost.

Pages:
Jump to: