Pages:
Author

Topic: How IZETEX create Proof of Walk (ICO Soon) - page 14. (Read 29911 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 11:02:23 AM

I have an android and everything is fine. it is a little bit slowly, but it's bearable. but did they do the application for other OS?
I think someone on this thread mentioned it being distributed on blackberry os and win10.

I certainly understand why to do it for the win1. but is someone still using blackberry? Really?

what type of system does blackberry use? I think that it's on Android, no?
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 06, 2017, 10:47:07 AM
If we calculate the time and physical effort will be spent searching for tokens, will it be beneficial as a result of what we get at the output (tokens)?
December 06, 2017, 10:43:13 AM
why not, the concept and the idea is very tightening for the people
Well, how can it not be mainstream if it adds to what Pokemon GO offers.

The reason is not in the Pokemon. This is a game that allows you to make money at the same time. Such projects in the field of cryptocurrency are just starting to appear. Pay attention also to cryptokitties - the idea is absurd, but how viral!

yeah, it's just must should be on the wave of hype. more people talking about project - more popularity
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 06, 2017, 10:22:34 AM
Application implements IZX  support  by integrating  blockchain  API to communicate  with  smart  contracts. What do you do to simplify its integration?
December 06, 2017, 10:20:58 AM
app is great, but battery use is terrible. you need to take powerbank everytime u go on coin search. can u do something with it?
it's a normal situation with an app that is used with net

not exactly. they can optimize the app and the battery will not so quickly sit.

u're right, and I hope that they will do it. low power mode doesn't help, so I'll wait for app updates
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 10:17:49 AM

The reason is not in the Pokemon. This is a game that allows you to make money at the same time. Such projects in the field of cryptocurrency are just starting to appear. Pay attention also to cryptokitties - the idea is absurd, but how viral!
I believe that anything that could be described as "cute" can get popular without an actual purpose.
Speaking of Pokemon, you can't really choose to not compare this project to Pokemon GO because for newcomers the idea of a game with similar flow to Pokemon GO would sound a lot more compelling than "a project that uses augmented reality instead of GPU mining".
Activity: 252
December 05, 2017, 07:00:04 PM

hah, u know that each and every new feature can found grands of enthusiasts who's going to invent new coins, so why not to wish dem luck

I have wished everyone good luck long ago. I'm on the contrary glad that such pieces are appearing more and more. It is shows the development of the industry.
Activity: 98
Bitcointalk community manager
December 05, 2017, 06:54:43 PM

hah, u know that each and every new feature can found grands of enthusiasts who's going to invent new coins, so why not to wish dem luck
December 05, 2017, 06:41:26 PM

December 05, 2017, 06:38:08 PM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 06:23:35 PM
app is great, but battery use is terrible. you need to take powerbank everytime u go on coin search. can u do something with it?
I remember that PockemonGo didn't fixed it, it would be great if theu will!
Who knows, maybe it is the part of the reason, why this game became unpopular and lost its success
definitely no, because every demanding game lost it's popularity when new mainstream appears in the net
Perhaps. And what do you think about the future of IZETEX? Could this become a new "mainstream"?)
December 05, 2017, 06:20:50 PM
it's a normal situation with an app that is used with net

not exactly. they can optimize the app and the battery will not so quickly sit.
December 05, 2017, 06:19:38 PM
definitely no, because every demanding game lost it's popularity when new mainstream appears in the net
I want to agree with you, but I can't, once each hyped game loses its popularity only in case this game stops developing and the hype goes down, which is definitely not going to happen with this one!
r we talking about game or about money? i think its different
December 05, 2017, 06:13:56 PM
Who knows, maybe it is the part of the reason, why this game became unpopular and lost its success
Perhaps. And what do you think about the future of IZETEX? Could this become a new "mainstream"?)
u definetely udnerstand dat its up to PR
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
December 05, 2017, 06:07:42 PM
December 05, 2017, 06:06:12 PM
I want to agree with you, but I can't, once each hyped game loses its popularity only in case this game stops developing and the hype goes down, which is definitely not going to happen with this one!
i agree but in some cases people get tired of game just in a month
Activity: 112
December 05, 2017, 05:45:11 PM
December 05, 2017, 05:44:32 PM
And there are less players in low-populated areas, thus making it much easier to collect the coin.
This wouldn't be as fun though, as hunting for some coins with friends is much more thrilling than catching some weird Pokemon dog-birds Cheesy
Pokemons are kinda weird if you ask me, but the idea of catching these creatures and going outside to do so is revolutionary.  Cool
Activity: 140
December 05, 2017, 05:39:15 PM
And there are less players in low-populated areas, thus making it much easier to collect the coin.
This wouldn't be as fun though, as hunting for some coins with friends is much more thrilling than catching some weird Pokemon dog-birds Cheesy
December 05, 2017, 05:37:09 PM
Pages:
Jump to: