Pages:
Author

Topic: How Job Creators Could Fix The Economy (& How Bitcoin can Help) - page 3. (Read 2734 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Wow, it's even more amazing, you not only know how to better spend my money, you also know better than me what's good education for us!

I don't think there is one clause in the U.S Constitution that gives you this kind of confidence this time?

There is no clause, it's a fact.

How the fuck do you think public school works?

How the f**k do you think education before public school works?

There used to be a time, when the public school system was not that a Holy Grail in the U.S, all people in a small town would get together, in a meeting of some sort, to contribute their own money voluntarily to build a school and employ teachers, what the town government did, was to call the meeting and elaborate its plan about the school, and ask everyone's opinions about it, for all the Americans I have known, people from that era actually are better off in many subjects than Amercian students today....
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube

Wow, it's even more amazing, you not only know how to better spend my money, you also know better than me what's good education for us!

I don't think there is one clause in the U.S Constitution that gives you this kind of confidence this time?

There is no clause, it's a fact.

How the fuck do you think public school works?
Google/YouTube
IT'S NOT THAT HARD

Ex of how the economy gets fixed:

Minimum wage skyrockets, bigger than it ever did during bushes administration (ex: $12-15)
Job creators are forced to open their banks, sell stocks, etc (stop hording)
The market flows, but inflation strikes... Job creators want more money now that they have to pay more
BUT THEN the government taxes more (not enough to counter the minimum wage increase), but enough to start to put a dent in the national debt
Job creators freak out and start hoarding again
Inflation eventually stops, and the dollar stabilizes. Due to the hoarding.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
Did you even READ the post after that one before going off on a rant?

Minimum wage is a minor part of inflation. And it's only seen in some sectors of the economy. Most notably food service, as I showed.

A minimum wage hike would likely do nothing to, say, telecom costs. But inflation still effects those.

"General welfare" can have 1000 interpretations.

I am not even talking about this, I meant I would pay the tax, but since I am forced to help, I will just do the bare minimum that I was told to, and stop giving a damn.

You can interpret it 1,000 ways, but the basic easiest one is "Everyone gets to be fairly well off". Not RICH, but ok.

I have suggested this to Myrkul, if you don't like it START A CHARITY and you can help people so they never even need welfare.
And you can get tax breaks.

Because the government has already forcibly taken away the money that I was supposed to use to do good?

Yeah, to educate your children and yourself. Sorry for that.

Google/YouTube

I am not even talking about this, I meant I would pay the tax, but since I am forced to help, I will just do the bare minimum that I was told to, and stop giving a damn.

You can interpret it 1,000 ways, but the basic easiest one is "Everyone gets to be fairly well off". Not RICH, but ok.

I have suggested this to Myrkul, if you don't like it START A CHARITY and you can help people so they never even need welfare.

Because the government has already forcibly taken away the money that I was supposed to use to do good?

Yeah, to educate your children and yourself. Sorry for that.

Because the government has already forcibly taken away the money that I was supposed to use to do good? Yeah I can start charities, but if I  run an enterprise how can I get more money to support the charities!
Google/YouTube
Do job creators not deserve their freedom and property protected?

They do, but they also need to see that the money they are making is being made by the workers, and the workers deserve more of it.
Then they should ask for a raise. If they make enough extra money for the job creator that he can afford to give them a raise, they'll get it. Otherwise, they will not.

Really, watch the video. It's only 7 minutes, and it explains all of this with very nice pictures and lovely narration.

BULLSHIT. I used to work for $7.50 an hour working for MY DAD. He made $11,000 every Friday on a SINGLE project I completed.
I asked for a raise and he didn't even fire me, he just stopped giving me hours.
Don't work for your dad?

OR, raise minimum wage to $12 an hour and cut out the bullshit.
At which point, everyone not already getting at least $10/hour gets fired, and everyone else gets to pick up the slack, on shorter hours. Hmm. Doesn't sound fun.

Not to mention what that will do to McDonalds. Good bye dollar menu. Your Big Mac? Yeah, that's gonna cost like, $10. Double cheeseburger? At least $5. And the wait times are gonna suuuuuuck. During peak times, you'll be lucky if there's three people back there making your food.

Sodas will probably still be $1. Maybe not the larges, those were mostly loss-leaders anyway. But the smalls, definitely.

Did you even READ the post after that one before going off on a rant?
Google/YouTube

They do, but they also need to see that the money they are making is being made by the workers, and the workers deserve more of it.
Then they should ask for a raise. If they make enough extra money for the job creator that he can afford to give them a raise, they'll get it. Otherwise, they will not.

Really, watch the video. It's only 7 minutes, and it explains all of this with very nice pictures and lovely narration.

BULLSHIT. I used to work for $7.50 an hour working for MY DAD. He made $11,000 every Friday on a SINGLE project I completed.
I asked for a raise and he didn't even fire me, he just stopped giving me hours.
Don't work for your dad?

At which point, everyone not already getting at least $10/hour gets fired, and everyone else gets to pick up the slack, on shorter hours. Hmm. Doesn't sound fun.

Not to mention what that will do to McDonalds. Good bye dollar menu. Your Big Mac? Yeah, that's gonna cost like, $10. Double cheeseburger? At least $5. And the wait times are gonna suuuuuuck. During peak times, you'll be lucky if there's three people back there making your food.

Sodas will probably still be $1. Maybe not the larges, those were mostly loss-leaders anyway. But the smalls, definitely.

What gives you, or anyone else concerned the confidence that you know how to use my money better than myself?

The constitution does. The constitution says that they have the right to PROMOTE welfare, which means they have the right to show you where to put your money.

I am not even talking about this, I meant I would pay the tax, but since I am forced to help, I will just do the bare minimum that I was told to, and stop giving a damn, so you shouldn't complain why job creators are not fixing the economy.
Google/YouTube
Minimum wage goes up, inflation starts.
The government taxes more to pay the national debt, the rich start hording again. The debt goes down with deflation.
Google/YouTube

Don't work for your dad?

Google/YouTube

What gives you, or anyone else concerned the confidence that you know how to use my money better than myself?

The constitution does. The constitution says that they have the right to PROMOTE welfare, which means they have the right to show you where to put your money.
Really READ, it takes about 30 seconds to get through what I've written.
Yes, and they are all old arguments that I have heard a bazillion other times from liberals like yourself.

Don't work for your dad?
Google/YouTube

Really READ, it takes about 30 seconds to get through what I've written.
I think minimum wage should go up.
So you think there should be more unemployment, huh?
No, the people with the money should pay themselves less.
You think like a republican.
No, I think like a libertarian

No, that's why I made the effort to specify. YOU think like a REPUBLICAN.

Libertarians are about protecting freedom and property.
Republicans are about cutting taxes and getting money to the job creators.

What gives you, or anyone else concerned the confidence that you know how to use my money better than myself? Maybe if the authorities remove their guns, we can sit down and talk about how can we do something for the poor, I may have a plan, and it may work better than yours. Now that you force me to contribute on your terms, I will just give you the money and stop giving a damn, no matter how big a mess you have produced.
Google/YouTube

Pages:
Jump to: