Pages:
Author

Topic: How kids can "earn" Bitcoin ? - page 15. (Read 84600 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 531
August 19, 2016, 01:51:25 AM
i feel odd here.

i asked how my kinds can earn BTC and 90% answrs is about kids that should NOT make BTC.
the kids needs to focus on their study even they are expose in internet and we can not required them to do work in bitcoin because they are on early stage of their lives and they need to enjoy that stage of being person.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
August 19, 2016, 12:17:55 AM
i feel odd here.

i asked how my kinds can earn BTC and 90% answrs is about kids that should NOT make BTC.
Why are you all so want to restrict children's access to bitcoin. Today, every child does not think of himself without the Internet and video games. So even though the clock on the Internet benefit.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
August 19, 2016, 12:11:09 AM
i feel odd here.

Activity: 462
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 18, 2016, 01:56:14 PM
Of course they can earn bitcoin
they can claim faucet which no need any skills and much effort
or enroll any easy giveaways
We all know that they can do that but i think we do not need to push the kids to do that because that is not line of business for their age, they need to focus on study and playing and not to earn at early age.
well yeah but it would be boring for children to collect bitcoins in my opinion so it is better not to let them do it, it is better for kids to play or take on hobbies
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
August 18, 2016, 05:05:27 AM
Nice one!  I think aside from pushing our kids to finish their education and instilling in their hearts that it is the only way to become a successful person, I think teaching them how to invest, to spend wise, and to earn money is also important.  Educating them with like you did is like preparing them for the future.  It will help them to strategize things specially on the use of money.  They will make important decisions on how to spend a hard earned money wisely.  But do not forget the fact that finishing their studies is also important.
Activity: 336
August 18, 2016, 02:10:40 AM
parents should focus on their kid about their education not on earning bitcoin they could learn about this when they at the right where they will be responsible enough and will never neglect their studies . because if we would teach our kids to earn it even at faucets there's a chance that they will be focused on that not on their school activities .

Well yes I agree to you that kid should focus on their studies rather than earning bitcoin.  And it is safe to say that people who graduated surely have good futures ahead.  So its better to study for kids as of this time than earning bitcoins.  But, of course, it is not bad if you show it to your kids, if you introduce it to them.  Involving them and showing to them about what and how bitcoins can be also a way of improving life and as another source of income is not bad.
legendary
Activity: 1106
August 18, 2016, 01:54:08 AM
i think the kids should not be involve in the bitcoin industry. they should focus first on their studies because they will have a brighter future if they will earn a degree and being involve in bitcoin will only ruin their studies. their parents is the one who should to provide what they need for their daily living Cheesy
You are definitely right, kids should be kids and they should only focus in studies and nothing more. Kids cannot easily understand bitcoin as it is money in the new generation, as much as possible kids should not be teach about how to earn money as they can still learn that when they mature at the right time. They should not be destructed.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
August 18, 2016, 01:10:48 AM
i think the kids should not be involve in the bitcoin industry. they should focus first on their studies because they will have a brighter future if they will earn a degree and being involve in bitcoin will only ruin their studies. their parents is the one who should to provide what they need for their daily living Cheesy
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 18, 2016, 12:44:56 AM
parents should focus on their kid about their education not on earning bitcoin they could learn about this when they at the right where they will be responsible enough and will never neglect their studies . because if we would teach our kids to earn it even at faucets there's a chance that they will be focused on that not on their school activities .
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
August 17, 2016, 11:57:15 PM
i think the best idea for kids to earn bitcoins might be just claiming from faucets and solving captcha  Smiley
Yes it is not bad for kids to collect some free satoshi. and if a kid have a good mobile phone he can use faucets with more comparability. there is a lot of faucet apps available on the mobile app stores and they are not so bad for kids..

Well faucet and captcha is simple but boring for kids.  If you can give them some games that will earn them satoshi, I think they will be on it for a whole day.  But of course you need to consider their studies too.  Responsible parents do balance this kind of stuff.  From earning bitcoin (if you want them involved) to physical activities to studying.

I agreed, The best games that we can fully give for the kids it should be related into education like quiz games, in every correct answer it has a satoshi reward for the player or it must be artistic for sure they will enjoy it, isn't right?

this is right but these types of game are nowhere to be found, there have not been designed yet to give children the enjoyment + education + bitcoin payment. and i think there are still better ways to eduate children without giving them bitcoin.

In some other reason you have a point with that things. Besides their still young and have a long period of time to enjoy their lives. Maybe in the right time they will do the same thing what we are doing now in bitcoin, I think we should be the first person will educate them to give information of it. Right? Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
August 17, 2016, 11:53:40 PM
We all know that they can do that but i think we do not need to push the kids to do that because that is not line of business for their age, they need to focus on study and playing and not to earn at early age.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
August 17, 2016, 11:38:42 PM
i think the best idea for kids to earn bitcoins might be just claiming from faucets and solving captcha  Smiley
Yes it is not bad for kids to collect some free satoshi. and if a kid have a good mobile phone he can use faucets with more comparability. there is a lot of faucet apps available on the mobile app stores and they are not so bad for kids..

Well faucet and captcha is simple but boring for kids.  If you can give them some games that will earn them satoshi, I think they will be on it for a whole day.  But of course you need to consider their studies too.  Responsible parents do balance this kind of stuff.  From earning bitcoin (if you want them involved) to physical activities to studying.

I agreed, The best games that we can fully give for the kids it should be related into education like quiz games, in every correct answer it has a satoshi reward for the player or it must be artistic for sure they will enjoy it, isn't right?

this is right but these types of game are nowhere to be found, there have not been designed yet to give children the enjoyment + education + bitcoin payment. and i think there are still better ways to eduate children without giving them bitcoin.
August 17, 2016, 11:14:21 PM

August 17, 2016, 11:02:00 PM
Here is a site that I used to play back in the days, in which you could redeem points earned from playing into a BTCitcoin (but not that much of earning, but surely it would be fun for kids): http://www.tremorgames.com/

Also the following two links might help you as well (although personally I haven't tried other things on the list):
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/get-paid-bitcoins-play-mobile-games/
http://cryptorials.io/earn-bitcoin-playing-fun-games-no-deposit-needed/

Those link for fun games was a very good idea for the kids, some of the games has an education. it will be a good benefit for kids too.
At least at their young and fresh age they will become an open minded person in online opportunity income. They enjoyed the game while earning too how fascinating, isn't?
Activity: 448
August 17, 2016, 08:54:07 PM
Activity: 868
August 17, 2016, 06:28:31 PM

Faucets can be fun for kids but I am sure capcha will be too boring and irritating for them, as they will hate sitting in front of computer and keep on typing whole day.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
August 17, 2016, 01:49:48 PM

legendary
Activity: 840
August 17, 2016, 01:02:17 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
August 17, 2016, 01:01:52 PM
Kids this days are fond of online games than physical games so I think this is one of the way for kids to earn bitcoin. If there is a game that will offer bitcoin as reward for them and this game is really enjoyable that they will not even notice that they are earning. The game should be like Pokemongo which the people are so hook up nowadays may it be young or "feeling young".
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
August 17, 2016, 01:01:37 PM
What do kids want to do ? if we can search answer of  this question  we can find true answers for" How kids can "earn" Bitcoin ?" i think we can use animation with bitcoin and kids will like bitcoin after that we can make good games for kids and they will earn bitcoin for to play more games . I am sure  this ideas will work .
actually if it's not a hobby kids, it will be very difficult to teach them, because a lot of new things they must learn, even though it was very good to establish their independent character of the future

I think game app where the winner will earn bitcoin will be the best for the kids then but the game must be question and answering type of game which will link the kids to what they study in school, undersytand?
]Kids and so many spend on the computer, and today's curriculum starts also accommodate a few games that are designed for learning. Thus, we can make sure that the children earn bitcoin, and there's nothing wrong.
If there is a game design for earning with it can be effective but not all kids are satisfied in one game..
So i think its hard to think that kids are earning with bitcoins..
A game to get kids earning Bitcoin is basically useless because it would either not pay out in a decent manner for the kids to feel any sense of actual reward when they get the $0.05 from playing for an hour, so you might as well scrap the idea. Bitcoin shouldn't be involved in any sort of game because it simply is given out in too little amounts to make it worth your while unless $0.50 for a days worth of play is worth it to you.
Pages:
Jump to: