Pages:
Author

Topic: How kids can "earn" Bitcoin ? - page 3. (Read 84600 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BULL RUN until 2030
November 27, 2016, 03:19:46 AM
Is your kids still little? Like below 12 years old? If so, i strongly suggest that you just letvthem focus on school first rather than getting them involved in bitcoins. But onbthe contrary, if you are giving them time to play after school, then maybe you can have them play bitcoin games which is downloadable from app stores. But please be in moderation so tje kids will never be addicted to games.
Yeah kids is below 13 years old because if more than on that age it is already teenager that is why i agree with your suggestion that let the kids do what they wants thats good to send them into school and not pursue them to earn money yet.
In my understanding, bitcoin is only for matured people as using bitcoin involves risk, kids has not proper education and experience yet so they should keep out of bitcoin. The time will come they will learn if that time bitcoin is still here, maybe when they mature like age 18 or 21, it's good for them to know.
Activity: 406
November 27, 2016, 12:13:03 AM
Is your kids still little? Like below 12 years old? If so, i strongly suggest that you just letvthem focus on school first rather than getting them involved in bitcoins. But onbthe contrary, if you are giving them time to play after school, then maybe you can have them play bitcoin games which is downloadable from app stores. But please be in moderation so tje kids will never be addicted to games.
Yeah kids is below 13 years old because if more than on that age it is already teenager that is why i agree with your suggestion that let the kids do what they wants thats good to send them into school and not pursue them to earn money yet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 26, 2016, 11:27:34 PM
My kid wants to make some money.

I never cared much of those easy systems but seems it would work for him.

I gave him 2 faucets but i ALSO remember there was servers/games where one could make Bitcoin [or altcoin] just for playing.

Would you remind ?

I don't have any concrete idea how can kids earn bitcoin but one of the way they can earn is faucets.
So what they have to do is to solve captcha but this is worthless and time consuming, they can play/do anything else at this time.

Honestly in my point of view, if you said that looking for bitcoin by solving captcha is worthless and very consuming time, i am thinking that play faucets is worthless and consuming so many time too .
Please if you a rich parents don't ask a kids to earning money, give them time proportion time to playing with their friends as other kids.
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
November 26, 2016, 11:13:40 PM
Better tell him don't waste his time , because those micro earnings will take time to reach 1 btc, it's better tell him to concentrate on his studies but he showing interest on earnings means tell him to refer his friend so he will make more money by referring them.

Firstly suggest him to concentrate on studies. Tell him to spend less time on these type earnings.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 26, 2016, 11:05:58 PM
Activity: 403
Less is more
November 26, 2016, 10:42:27 PM
How old is your kid? I know a couple of site where he can earn some satoshi but it is restricted to 18 years old. It requires you to visit the site every single day and view some of their ads.
Viewing ad is not a best way for kids tp earn extra money. Even if they try to work 24/7, I doubt that they can make 100$ a month. Stay away from this method because it is waste of time. Instead of that, kids can apply to signature campaign. The rate is better and they only need to spend less than one hour per day
Activity: 770
November 26, 2016, 10:32:50 PM
there is gambling site which is very interesting games for kid and if they join that gambling site then i hope they will be earn bitcoin with easily in high amount and other way is alt coin trading is also good.
I think there's something wrong with you or the way you're thinking. expecting a kid to earn from gambling, what a dumb way to teach them to earn bitcoin. and as you said
I hope they will be earn bitcoin with easily in high amount
that's not going to happen. the kids will desperately losing
Teaching kid how to earn money with bitcoin is not so good I suppose as they will be attracted by those scam sites. And teaching them how to gamble is way too wrong because this will make them addicted to it and it will terribly ruin their life. You won't want a child that stays all day on the internet and doesn't know what's going on outside.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
November 26, 2016, 08:14:00 PM

I gave him 2 faucets but i ALSO remember there was servers/games where one could make Bitcoin [or altcoin] just for playing.

Would you remind ?

I don't have any concrete idea how can kids earn bitcoin but one of the way they can earn is faucets.
So what they have to do is to solve captcha but this is worthless and time consuming, they can play/do anything else at this time.
Activity: 364
November 26, 2016, 08:06:05 PM
there is gambling site which is very interesting games for kid and if they join that gambling site then i hope they will be earn bitcoin with easily in high amount and other way is alt coin trading is also good.
Teach kids for gambling is not good, they can not being sucess by do gamble. Choose the game which not related with gambling. Let them have fun to earn bitcoin un good ways. For alt coin trading,  I think learning by doing is good,  I agree with you.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
November 26, 2016, 04:48:42 PM
 I think kids can earn bitcoin through the means of reading ad, short link video and watching videos online.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
November 26, 2016, 04:46:03 PM
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
November 26, 2016, 04:03:00 PM
Earn bitcoins, you say? If I am the father of the kid, then I would ask them to do simple chores in the house and just reward them with bitcoins. In that way, they would know how to work for something and would not be exposed into several wrong-doings evident on the bitcoin economy and ecosystem. Also, they would know the process with my guidance and I'd be sure that they wouldn't be getting those bitcoins the dirty way.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
November 26, 2016, 03:26:53 PM
How old is your kid? I know a couple of site where he can earn some satoshi but it is restricted to 18 years old. It requires you to visit the site every single day and view some of their ads.

there are also game websites where you play a small game like bejeweled and get satoshi, I think the gamefaucet is the good kind of website. Thaty's the best imo.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
November 26, 2016, 11:36:34 AM
I think that's a good idea - to give young people the opportunity to earn themselves. Always give him permission to do so, and how much help to him, and let more practice in this area.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
November 26, 2016, 11:32:47 AM

I don't think age restriction is followed when visiting a site intended for age 18 and above.  With website anyone can browse it as long as they have  the account to access the site.  Besides they can fake their age, use their parents identity or whatever they can create , they even have easier access in bitcoin sites since most does not require identity.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
November 26, 2016, 11:26:44 AM
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 26, 2016, 11:25:21 AM
Kids can earn bitcoin through some games found on playstore or promoted on some forums. But letting kids earn bitcoin is not just right because they are too young to earn money. Their mind is not into money on that age. They should should just be playing with their friends or family while they are still young. They will discover it themselve once they want to earn their own money like myself. Smiley
Yes they can earn but agree with you, I won't allow my child to play games online to earn bitcoin, maybe when they enter 18 years old but as an elementary/high school student no plan to introduce this to them. We won't know their mindset after thinking that they can earn at an early age.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
November 26, 2016, 11:10:26 AM

Would you remind ?
No offence but for me you shouldn't teach your kids this kind of activities because your removing their freely to play with their friend even they want it to earn money their minds are not yet that fully develop kids are just looking for their funs and if you gonna teach them then send them to school instead so that they can learn and focus on their career
Too early for the kids to learn bitcoin, when they learn bitcoin there is a big possibility they will direct their attention to gambling. Kids are easy to be attracted with fun in the internet and since gambling is the best entertainment online they might be addicted which gives you a big problem.
That's correct to early for them to earn or to learn about bitcoin, bitcoin is really big responsibility when you are not going to pay attention in this currency you could lose your money or your capital but teaching them to learn faucets as soon as possible they are going to know about the online gambling they going to attracted there and then wreck their lives.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 514
November 26, 2016, 10:59:31 AM
First of all Bitcoin is not for kids..
But if you think they want to have some fun
than I will suggest you to go for the bitcoin based games like
Blockchain,Alien Run or so on..
There is also some website which are computer based.
So try them with this..
I agree with you, I think bitcoin is not suitable for small children, they will not know the workings and systems of bitcoin, agreed that if a kid wants to play with bitcoin was not a problem they can get bitcoin with the game, maybe you can teach

Kids is easy to be persuaded and influenced by people around them, depend on their parents to introduce bitcoin as currency and can earn by games or faucets, they could see that way they could saving money for buy toys. However, if their parents don't want to, it's okay. Earning bitcoin through these way for kids consider as a learning in terms of computer and money.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
November 26, 2016, 10:51:05 AM

Would you remind ?
There is no limit of age to earn Bitcoin. Even the can earn it to the wall.But if you want to cash out, there are some country that the age limit to cash out needed is 15 and there are some are 18.
But if you are in that country that the limit of age is 18 and then you were 15, the only thing to do is to cash out is to transfer how much Bitcoin you want to cash out in your friends, members of family or relatives that you really trusted who aged 18+ that's all.
Pages:
Jump to: