Pages:
Author

Topic: How kids can "earn" Bitcoin ? - page 66. (Read 84600 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May 16, 2016, 06:59:05 AM
My kid wants to make some money.

I never cared much of those easy systems but seems it would work for him.

I gave him 2 faucets but i ALSO remember there was servers/games where one could make Bitcoin [or altcoin] just for playing.

Would you remind ?
try to install android bitcoin games like alienbitcoins your kids will be enjoy playing that game and you can earn bitcoin by playing that game so many bitcoins games now to install to your kids phone  Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
May 16, 2016, 05:13:57 AM
I think as he grows, you should introduce him to trading early on at perhaps 14 years of age.. he may actually have interest in it!

Or maybe not yet? Don't you think that is too early for a 14year old kid to understand about economics? Just wondering.
I think that 14 years is old enough for kids to learn about economics. In a world that is becoming so dependant on economics, it is better to learn earlier compared to later.

This isn't too early for a general introduction, but I would stay away from some of the more esoteric concepts of trading until 18 or so (they need to develop an internal risk metric that takes experience in the world to fine tune). Trading gets a bit hairy, I wouldn't want my kid stressing out over a bad series of trades like I do.

Keep the kids away from faucets. Lots of links to questionable and malicious materials.

Give them a btc allowance.

I would completely agree with your statement, that's how we should treat our children. As a parent we have our responsibility to nurture our kids by guiding them at the right path, internet nowadays offers a lot of bad things to children at minor age, of course we don't want our children to discover bad things that would affect his life in the future.

Agreed, and I think we  should allow them to enjoy their life and concentrate on studies, as there is entire life to earn money in future.
legendary
Activity: 1106
May 16, 2016, 05:07:40 AM
I think as he grows, you should introduce him to trading early on at perhaps 14 years of age.. he may actually have interest in it!

Or maybe not yet? Don't you think that is too early for a 14year old kid to understand about economics? Just wondering.
I think that 14 years is old enough for kids to learn about economics. In a world that is becoming so dependant on economics, it is better to learn earlier compared to later.

This isn't too early for a general introduction, but I would stay away from some of the more esoteric concepts of trading until 18 or so (they need to develop an internal risk metric that takes experience in the world to fine tune). Trading gets a bit hairy, I wouldn't want my kid stressing out over a bad series of trades like I do.

Keep the kids away from faucets. Lots of links to questionable and malicious materials.

I would completely agree with your statement, that's how we should treat our children. As a parent we have our responsibility to nurture our kids by guiding them at the right path, internet nowadays offers a lot of bad things to children at minor age, of course we don't want our children to discover bad things that would affect his life in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
May 15, 2016, 10:25:20 AM

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 15, 2016, 05:02:59 AM
How old are the "kids"?
if the kids are enough old to surf the web...they should as well be able to claim on faucets...but they should not do it all the day of course.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
May 15, 2016, 04:51:42 AM
I do not think it is time for a small child to get bitcoin they have to do is play and learn. and it is best for the child itself
small children not your money machine dude
we not think they are us machine money but we teach them how to earn money as fast they can do, we need think age isn't important if they can earn money.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
May 15, 2016, 04:50:19 AM
I do not think it is time for a small child to get bitcoin they have to do is play and learn. and it is best for the child itself

Its easy to find the games for kids if you google it. Theres also another website for browser game; tremor games. It has a reward that you can get in bitcoin according to how many coins that you have earned. Good for the kids Smiley
Activity: 476
May 15, 2016, 02:48:11 AM
Merit: 538
May 15, 2016, 02:27:17 AM

Activity: 560
May 15, 2016, 02:20:51 AM
thanks for the info will try it
Activity: 298
May 15, 2016, 01:13:05 AM

I dont think it will be too early for them to learn about trends in trading, but way too young to learn about proper trading indicators and professional trading. The trend is something I think kids can perhaps even see better in some ways than an adult - if they are interested in it though.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May 15, 2016, 01:09:52 AM

Activity: 298
May 15, 2016, 01:07:38 AM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
May 15, 2016, 12:53:45 AM
Faucets and some games which give free btc for playing can be a good way of earning for kids. Tell your kids to study also.once kids know about such money making stuffs they leave studies and focus on earning day night. Maybe let them grow then you can teach them about bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1106
May 15, 2016, 12:42:09 AM
They can enjoy while earning bitcoins, they can use xapo apps that you can play while earning, it is  absolutely easy to use, But you need to guide them about investing it Cheesy
Let us let the kids to bet kids, let them grow the way it should be, let us not put the burden to them the earning of coins. It is our duty to educate our children about earning but it should be timely, should be at the right time where their minds are already able to comprehend.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 14, 2016, 11:46:50 PM
They can enjoy while earning bitcoins, they can use xapo apps that you can play while earning, it is  absolutely easy to use, But you need to guide them about investing it Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
May 14, 2016, 10:42:27 PM
make the kids 

do all the jobs!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
May 14, 2016, 10:41:01 PM
If they are young children, then faucets are probably the best. If they are a teenager/s, then signature campaigns are probably the best way to earn money.

Yes it's true, my friend is 16 years old and he trying to get first coin now with signature campaign. But i still think that childrens don't need to work if it's no need for family. I know situations when it's really necessory but anyway, childhood must be happy.

i was perfectly happy making money delivering the local paper when i was a kid.

making a little money won't ruin anyone's childhood....
Activity: 854
May 14, 2016, 07:38:26 PM
If they are young children, then faucets are probably the best. If they are a teenager/s, then signature campaigns are probably the best way to earn money.

Yes it's true, my friend is 16 years old and he trying to get first coin now with signature campaign. But i still think that childrens don't need to work if it's no need for family. I know situations when it's really necessory but anyway, childhood must be happy.
Merit: 538
May 14, 2016, 07:09:01 PM
Pages:
Jump to: