Pages:
Author

Topic: How kids can "earn" Bitcoin ? - page 72. (Read 84600 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
April 28, 2016, 01:21:05 PM
they can clean their room for 0.001BTC

just make sure they dont watch you type in your password to your online spending wallet. Cheesy

Really nice idea Grin Or they can just wash dishes or maybe help you with other stuff for money and you will pay to them with bitcoin. I think you will be a good father/mother Wink
An allowance of Bitcoin? Sounds like a pretty sound idea to me.

The only issue I can see is if Bitcoin moves in a downward trend and they see their allowance diminish in value, but it's a good way to give them exposure to the wild world of investments.

What would a kid spend bitcoin on? Assuming (s)he's not strung out/into gambling yet?
Or are kids expected to simply save their allowance nowadays?
they can spend it on amazon stuff, without needing a CC, while getting a 20% discount.

https://vimeo.com/110611531
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 28, 2016, 12:58:52 PM
Because OP would already be the admin of a DNM and he can't share the market right.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 28, 2016, 12:27:22 PM
Teach them how to make crystal meth and teach them the deepweb, your kid will be a successful criminal in no time.
legendary
Activity: 905
Merit: 1000
April 28, 2016, 12:21:32 PM
I understand that there are two basic philosophies of raising kids.  One is to protect and shield them from the realities of life for as long as possible, and the other is to prepare them for life as well as you can.  Both methods have merit.

My reply to this thread was basically a modern version of the lemonade stand.  Depending on the age of the kid, it might involve creating an OB account, getting a Bitcoin address, obtaining items to sell by donations, taking photos, writing descriptions, determining selling price, learning about supply and demand, etc.  Useful lessons in my opinion.

Parents usually end up buying some lemonade, I think.

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 28, 2016, 11:25:21 AM
I will not allow my kids to earn money from their early age of their life, as it will have a bad effect on their life.
Most of the fathers want their children earn some money so that the burden on them is lessen but it destroy my kids life.

You are right. What we can do is allow Kids to play the bitcoins games and faucets but on earning ,it should be controlled by the parents. Kids should not be told that they could get real money by playing the bitcoins games etc.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 28, 2016, 10:21:56 AM
They can play faucet app in, Many kids game that earn bitcoins, They may have been entertained and earning money

Faucets are the best way for kids to earn bitcoin. I know there are some games too where you can earn altcoins by playing games.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 28, 2016, 09:40:06 AM
just search for the game on playstore that pays bitcoin.. with this game your kids will have fun playing and then they earn bitcoin too.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
April 28, 2016, 09:39:16 AM
Most of the kids here use signature campaigns for money.
why do you think that many users signature campaign is still kids? I think children are very lazy to make post. they prefer to play games.

Exactly.
No kid will sit infront of a PC and surf the forum for doing posts and earn bitcoins, they will sit and play games or watch movies or something like that.
Kids are mostly lazy about such things, like reading posts or writing posts and also kids won't be able to do constructive posts of any kind i guess.
The kids only like games and in the matter of money they only want those money where they do not use their energy with hard struggle, they want free money or want to win in games as reward, so more of the kids who want to earn some money go to games.
Activity: 140
April 28, 2016, 09:02:33 AM
They can play faucet app in, Many kids game that earn bitcoins, They may have been entertained and earning money
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
April 28, 2016, 08:46:41 AM
If your kids want to earn the bitcoins, so you know that most of the faucets are here and they are giving satoshi, and most of the games are here, you know games are very easy and interesting, your kids will play and like it. and it is a easy way for kids to earning the bitcoins.

Can you please name a game for a kid that pays bitcoins? Smiley 'Coz everybody's here are saying kids should play games that pay bitcoin as well but they don't give any name of a game or an app.

Sell things on OpenBazaar

In the old days, kids sell lemonade juice to earn bitcoin. Now we're in the digital age, kids should also make their shop using the technology, too. Nice advice! Smiley
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
April 28, 2016, 08:01:45 AM
I will not allow my kids to earn money from their early age of their life, as it will have a bad effect on their life.
Most of the fathers want their children earn some money so that the burden on them is lessen but it destroy my kids life.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 28, 2016, 05:17:47 AM
If your kids want to earn the bitcoins, so you know that most of the faucets are here and they are giving satoshi, and most of the games are here, you know games are very easy and interesting, your kids will play and like it. and it is a easy way for kids to earning the bitcoins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 28, 2016, 05:01:47 AM

Good opinion bro. I will recommend your opinion to my friends. Thank you!
what can be sold by "kids" so we will getting bitcoin? I'm a little confused in this way?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
April 28, 2016, 03:31:46 AM
Yes, go on, shit happens. As I said "It won't make you rich".

And playing for a little time won't give you, you got to for longers. Putting your lazy ass on your phone for hours  Grin

Don't expect people to spoon feed you my boy, I shared the links I know. Take it or leave it :*

How about you stop handing out shit advice instead, how would that be?
And sure, shit happens bro, but here NOTHING BUT shit happens. Shit all the way down Sad

Oh, P.S. Tell me you're not an adult & spamming for the pocket lint you make with your sig.

Do you even read the title? If you didn't yet, read it again.

He needed advice and I'm here to post what I know and have tried. I have tried some where they paid so less, which I thought doesn't worth my effort.

PS: Nice name, suits you.  Grin

If he asked for shit advice, or asked for links to broken games that don't pay, in BTC or anything else, and are certain to make kids h8BTC4Life, you'd have an excellent point Tongue
Yes, the parents should have to be careful in cases like that , the parents if want to give access to their children to the earning sites then they should have to keep a check that where their children are using that earned money.
legendary
Activity: 1106
April 28, 2016, 02:29:13 AM
If he asked for shit advice, or asked for links to broken games that don't pay, in BTC or anything else, and are certain to make kids h8BTC4Life, you'd have an excellent point Tongue

lol, you're stubborn.

I had an advice, I gave. As I said, I gave what I have bookmarked and have tried and stopped because the pay is low (said the same in my first post).

You're after the review on that app, he maybe so smart just like you. He might have just installed, played for a few minutes and complaining.

For you, there is a button says "read more reviews" if you can open your eyes and look closely and read.

People are getting paid, but the pay is too low.

And, Do you have any better advice? Post it here. If not, stop your bullsh*t posts. That's my advice for you. lol

Let's just give the OP what he deserved, a proper advice would do, let us make thread constructive to help all the readers and to promote this site. Anyways, if you were to asked me again, I would suggest teach your kid any games that would earn him bitcoins but not in a gambling related game.
Activity: 126
April 28, 2016, 01:41:14 AM

lol, you're stubborn.

I had an advice, I gave. As I said, I gave what I have bookmarked and have tried and stopped because the pay is low (said the same in my first post).

You're after the review on that app, he maybe so smart just like you. He might have just installed, played for a few minutes and complaining.

For you, there is a button says "read more reviews" if you can open your eyes and look closely and read.

People are getting paid, but the pay is too low.

And, Do you have any better advice? Post it here. If not, stop your bullsh*t posts. That's my advice for you. lol
Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.
April 27, 2016, 12:33:02 PM
why do you think that many users signature campaign is still kids? I think children are very lazy to make post. they prefer to play games.

Exactly.
No kid will sit infront of a PC and surf the forum for doing posts and earn bitcoins, they will sit and play games or watch movies or something like that.
Kids are mostly lazy about such things, like reading posts or writing posts and also kids won't be able to do constructive posts of any kind i guess.

here are not the kids to post but it is not false that here are students who want to earn some money as part time job for their needs and for the expenditure of their education etc and that students are not kids but I think they are from O-level and A-level or from Universities, and it is good that more students participate here as they are the future of the world.
Activity: 129
The Boy Who Shattered Time
April 27, 2016, 12:32:14 PM

Good opinion bro. I will recommend your opinion to my friends. Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 905
April 27, 2016, 12:21:29 PM
Activity: 756
April 27, 2016, 12:19:09 PM

Exactly.
Pages:
Jump to: