Pages:
Author

Topic: How legal is to create betting/gambling site? - page 11. (Read 5334 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Hello.

I'm thinking about creating own gambling site. Do I need license for that? Does anyone have experience in this field?

Every gambling sites needs license to operate safely but most gambling sites operator has been hiding in shadows with vpn and hide their identity so no one really knows if they are operating a gambling site. Another addition, having license doesnt mean that the site is honest and will honor all withdrawal, so it doesnt really important imo
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Hello.

I'm thinking about creating own gambling site. Do I need license for that? Does anyone have experience in this field?

If you are serious about opening a gambling site and need someone to give you a really experienced advice, contact Stunna(owner of PD).
You can check some regulation comparison here : http://www.gamblingsites.com/online-gambling-jurisdictions/.
afaik due to difference inbetween the laws, it doesn't only matter in which country you are registered, but also from what country the users are playing from,
so it's not as easy as one would assume at first hand.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Hello.

It really depends on what country you are from and the local laws. Pretty much impossible to say without knowing where you are from but i can say that most gambling sites are not registered. Especially the smaller ones (new sites that pop up and for example moneypot apps). So i would not worry too much about it Smiley
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello.

Pages:
Jump to: