Pages:
Author

Topic: How Lending coins damage crypto? - page 2. (Read 261 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 254
January 31, 2020, 12:19:05 PM
If landing may hurt & damage banks (fiat) themselves, how could you imagine not to DESTROY crypto ?
Landing in crypto if like giving full thin air & waiting for your interest rate (which i the interest of that thin air).

It's just total bullshit to even consider " landing " a safe niche in crypto the first place.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
January 31, 2020, 10:00:57 AM
Lending crypto is safe. for example through the Di Fintech (p2p) Lending (coinworks) network of incoming funds in the form of loans, so it does not damage the crypto price because the funds are only changed in ownership. the problem is if a scam, everything is damaged
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
January 31, 2020, 09:47:55 AM
  • Bitconnect
  • Davor
  • Hextra
I've never heard of any of those except for Bitconnect, but I was never interested in lending crypto anyway.  You're right about all the hype surrounding ico's and the like, because 2017 and part of 2018 were rife with scammy projects and people throwing their money at anything in the hopes they'd make millions.  In almost all cases, that never happened.

Kucoin offers some sort of lending service that customers can participate in, and though it's piqued my interest a little bit, I'm wary of letting an exchange lend out my bitcoin.  To me it's just not worth the risk.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
January 31, 2020, 09:18:10 AM
A good lesson to learn with.
In this forum many users are affected by that specially BitConnect. Thank God I am not one of those, I still consider myself lucky.
But still, there is this feeling of sadness for other enthusiast of crypto currencies.
What will happen to them?
Will they stop after the big loss or will they consider this as one of their good lessons in their life.

I bet they did learn.
If they are still here, good luck into earning all those hard earned money.
Now, we could see the minimize number of ICO project but that ain't still good. Scams needs to be stopped.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
January 31, 2020, 08:55:27 AM
Some of the decentralized lending platforms I know of are quite sustainable and safe (as far as I can tell). They are unique kind of lending though... with very small/no risk of default.
Those kinds of lending platforms you listed are/were probably running pyramid-like scheme combined with lending. I haven't really used any of them before though. to determine exactly what went wrong
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
January 31, 2020, 08:26:23 AM
If you talk about lending, then this has absolutely no effect or can damage the crypto. Because there are many crypto lending platforms today, such as salt, crypto.com, ETHLend, nexo, bitbond and many more.

So there is no relation between lending and damaging crypto and the project that you said is a scam project that has a ponzi, MLM or hyip scheme, you know right?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 31, 2020, 08:05:09 AM
That was no lending. No idea about the two but bitconnect was a HYIP. Where the old investors were paid from the profit of the new ones and it was destined to scam.
Anything above 0.1% a day or a 3% per month from an institutional project could be easily called a HYIP. There's no way they can provide such return on every user deposits.
Activity: 163
Merit: 6
January 31, 2020, 07:41:28 AM
Bitconnect I think is the most worst scam project ever developed. Most got hype with this one, I remember my friends inviting me to join their league but during that time I am bit broke and luckily I didn't join them cause right now they are regretting investing on it.

I never heard the other two. But sounds like they also scammed a lot of people based on your post. Many people got lost their money with these kind of projects and we can't stop it at hand cause no authority were able to regulate these kind of launching. Good thing SEC somehow busted those other fake ICO projects that are on the run.

I don't know at which stage your friends were asked you for the joining, but it was your good luck to be safe from these kind of scam, at that time the only peoples can survive to stay away from such kind of looking attractive profitable schemes. The people who were be safe they must have some basic knowledge about the blockchian concept and be worry that how they are doing business and how we get paid. The other one who join crypto latter  Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
January 31, 2020, 07:31:32 AM
Bitconnect I think is the most worst scam project ever developed. Most got hype with this one, I remember my friends inviting me to join their league but during that time I am bit broke and luckily I didn't join them cause right now they are regretting investing on it.

I never heard the other two. But sounds like they also scammed a lot of people based on your post. Many people got lost their money with these kind of projects and we can't stop it at hand cause no authority were able to regulate these kind of launching. Good thing SEC somehow busted those other fake ICO projects that are on the run.
Activity: 163
Merit: 6
January 31, 2020, 07:26:29 AM
It was end of 2017 around Oct-Nov, 2017. When i was start to understand about the concurrency and the importance of Blockchain. Then every where was hype about Bitcoin and Bitcoin was climbing day by day, during this time Etherium was also in race to beat everything was continuously gaining value.

This was the time of Lending coins were its peak i hope most of the people here will be familiar with these kind of coins Like:

• Bitconnect
  • Davor
  • Hextra

That time was the golden days for those who were entered in very beginning no doubt they earned a lot of money and may be make their best ever profit of the life. The question was, from where those competencies generating their revenue. That was the worst part of the game.

The only business to making money was referral system the influencer was trap people for a passive income without making any effort. The said story was they convince common people to invest their money in coins and let it bound for lending.

Finally those fake ICO's, Lending Project make crypto fruad technology for those who lost their hard earn money
Pages:
Jump to: