Pages:
Author

Topic: How Long Crypto market will take to recover? - page 21. (Read 5896 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 10:56:13 AM
We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.

Keep holding. I think if the new investors came the bitcoin are recover. Also the demand of bitcoin can help the bitcoin on it's recovery. We need to be patient when the fall of bitcoin happening because i'm sure that the bitcoin can recover. We don't need to quit here on bitcoin just because of it's fall.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 10:29:26 AM
We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.

I think the bitcoin recover if the bitcoin has new investors and also the demand of the bitcoin increase. The demand of bitcoin can affect the bitcoin to recover. But the demand of bitcoin is continuously decreasing, and we don't have new investors.
Activity: 525
September 06, 2018, 10:22:13 AM
You must be able to maintain emotions in dealing with situations like this, and don't panic because the market is falling low. The market will definitely be able to recover gradually, and you must have the confidence to benefit from crypto.
Activity: 744
Join On COMBO
September 06, 2018, 09:57:26 AM
we have passed 8 months through the bear market. it looks like soon we will see the market go back green, I think 1 or 2 more months to see crypto back green
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
September 06, 2018, 09:56:02 AM

Just be patient, bro, there must be a time if the market will recover. because the recovery of the market is not so easy, it certainly requires a process that is quite heavy, moreover the market situation was quite downhill yesterday. so it takes time to recover, and we never know when the market will return as before.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 09:33:37 AM
I think we can get some bullrun before the end of the year, I think we can reach 40-50k$ before 1st January.
It's only my opinion ofc, but if you see the "all-time graphics" you can understand what I mean.
The market is currently having a lot of bad news for this market. What base do you think it will reach the 40-50K mark this year? This is impossible .
Activity: 64
September 06, 2018, 09:28:30 AM
I think we can get some bullrun before the end of the year, I think we can reach 40-50k$ before 1st January.
It's only my opinion ofc, but if you see the "all-time graphics" you can understand what I mean.
Activity: 696
September 06, 2018, 09:25:18 AM
Really, cryptocurrency is in very bad shape this days. My bag are already exhausted, I`m about to sell all my crypto in low price because I have no more money for living. I hope the market will get back to it`s track the soonest.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
September 06, 2018, 09:15:44 AM
Cryptocurrency is tagged risky because nobody knows exactly what will happen to the price at any given time. If I have to make an investment of which I know the certain expected gain,  then it is easy for me to invest all of have. This is not the case with cryptocurrency. Nobody knows when the price will recover.

The main factors that make the development of cryptocurrencies slow down and become a very risky investment are the number of false news about crypto, this is what makes investors run and choose cut loss so that the market continues to drop.
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 09:12:48 AM
It will be very difficult for me to explain when the crypto market will recover, but I have a prediction that crypto will grow in November, maybe this is the right time to buy and hold it.
Activity: 266
September 06, 2018, 07:39:56 AM
I think the market will recover again. But for how long I think it is quite long since the market is down a lot compared to last year, so it takes a lot of time to recover.

The process will start very soon. I believe that many of the cryptocurrencies will up, and this will be very good sign for the crypto market. We'll all get our awards soon.
Activity: 178
September 06, 2018, 07:36:07 AM
certainly no one knows for sure when the market is recovering. Because a decentralized cryptocurrency no one can control its movement. maybe the market will drop in this year. and all hope the market will recover next year. I see now that the value of bitcoin is starting to rise again. bitcoin is the leader of altcoins because I see most altcoins follow the movement of bitcoin prices.
Activity: 324
September 06, 2018, 07:15:28 AM
To my mind, the next year our market will recover and you will be able to trade and earn good profit. i have started trading already and have some coins for the long term. i think it is the best strategy now
Activity: 280
September 06, 2018, 05:38:23 AM
I think not for long, there will always be lulls and growth, perhaps now it will fall even more, but then it will slowly increase and gain a foothold
Activity: 64
September 06, 2018, 05:16:36 AM

I think the market will be hard to recover in the short term. Be patient and calm, do not sell your coin. No one can know exactly when the market will recover. But I think it is very likely that next year the market will boom.
Activity: 91
September 06, 2018, 04:40:06 AM
I don't think I can tell you the exact time, maybe 1 year, maybe 3 years. This is all uncertain. The only thing you can do is get ready for the next flight to the moon.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
September 06, 2018, 04:10:03 AM

Just keep holding. Before this year ends it woll probably go up. Therefore there is no need to worry, because bitcoin will not going to disappoint investors. You just need to hold and also you can promote bitcoin to help ot to boost  patience is the key to earn. Just wait and see.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 06, 2018, 04:05:24 AM
There is a lot of talk and reasoning on this subject, but no one knows exactly when the market will turn and restore. Every month we wait, but so far the situation is only getting worse.
Activity: 31
September 06, 2018, 04:01:03 AM
this year crypto market may still be unprofitable and need a few more months to recover, but we must believe that the market will definitely recover and crypto prices will rise and provide more profit
I'm sure prices will recover, in the sense that prices are moving up but won't be as high as December 2017. Because that's the peak price of bitcoin, I think so. Bitcoin will eventually find the ideal price, where the turmoil was not as dramatic as last year that shocked people around the world, that bitcoin is like a time bomb. This will be very expensive, but it can be very cheap. I do not like it. I prefer the price to be corrected but stable, and that is probably the bitcoin process that must be passed
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
September 06, 2018, 03:22:43 AM
I don't know how long it will take for Crypto Market to recover because crypto prices are difficult to predict and prices continue to change and are still not profitable, I hope it won't be long
Pages:
Jump to: