Pages:
Author

Topic: how long do we think memecoins narrative is going to last ? - page 4. (Read 498 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 783
Isn't it too late for that? I know in crypto there's nothing like been late but what I mean is. Just like we have Altseason, meme season etc.. Is true they have good community and I realised they have been listed on Bitget, Mexc etc and I also read some places that they have plans of getting listed on Binance.
It's not too late or not, but you have to have a meme of which coin will go up 10x-100x when to enter and when to exit, now don't look at meme coins that have been successful on several major exchanges but look at newborn memes because there are so many thousands of memes that enter the DEX market.
When you want to buy meme coins that are already listed on major exchanges then it will not be profitable anymore, will you choose new memes or old ones?

Now, do you really think this memecoin will do a thing especially when I believe the meme season is over
That's up to you, because we consider memecoins to be gambling, you will never know which memecoins will rise significantly, maybe you can start when you have experience.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I know there have been a lot of discussion about memecoins during their prime. Especially when Bonk and shiba 50-100x some people's few weeks ago but then again the rise of new memecoins like OMNI which I stumbled upon, the first memecoin distributed on multiple chains with liquidity pools, and powered by the groundbreaking protocol LayerZero. It offers something truly unique in the world of memecoins.

Isn't it too late for that? I know in crypto there's nothing like been late but what I mean is. Just like we have Altseason, meme season etc.. Is true they have good community and I realised they have been listed on Bitget, Mexc etc and I also read some places that they have plans of getting listed on Binance.

Now, do you really think this memecoin will do a thing especially when I believe the meme season is over
Pages:
Jump to: