Pages:
Author

Topic: How long do you think this BEAR MARKET will LAST? - page 8. (Read 14941 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I'm hoping that it will happen by the end of this year or the first quarter of 2020. I said that because everything is starting to favor the tech again and not just by some companies anywhere but globally-known companies. Whatever they do will always spread and other companies will know that and will also take a look at the tech and it's only a matter of time before blockchain is already dominating the financial world.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
Bear market was running too long now, were majority of the community so far has been disappointed and frustrated in the situation of the market. Where even there are many speculations they've heard about the bull run coming almost all of their prediction was failed to
happened anyway. So even me, I don't know and had no idea when does bear will take long.
Perhaps we will have to live in this BEAR market for at least 4 years because every cycle of price increases begins in this period. I think we need to learn how to survive in this market for a long time because I myself cannot be sure what will happen in the future and whether this market will exist until 2020. Those are questions and no one can predict correctly
in any case, the practical most part of all the forecasts. Until today, they turned out to be empty chatter. Apparently the people who voiced it, most likely expressed only their opinion or desire about how They would like to see the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 467
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
Bear market was running too long now, were majority of the community so far has been disappointed and frustrated in the situation of the market. Where even there are many speculations they've heard about the bull run coming almost all of their prediction was failed to
happened anyway. So even me, I don't know and had no idea when does bear will take long.
Perhaps we will have to live in this BEAR market for at least 4 years because every cycle of price increases begins in this period. I think we need to learn how to survive in this market for a long time because I myself cannot be sure what will happen in the future and whether this market will exist until 2020. Those are questions and no one can predict correctly
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
It seems that this year is the last for the bearish market, we will see that in 2020 crypto will rise again because next year there will be "Halving Bitcoin", this is the same when in 2016 after "Halving Bitcoin" prices will continue to rise until the peak.
Activity: 714
At first I also thought that the bear market is very much hinders to earn, now I see how very convenient it is possible to trade on it and get a stable profit when there are no big changes in prices

well, one can earn on any trend market. day trading is the key
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Usually bear market running period as per last bear market season we may expect it to be more than 2 years so we already passed one year so within this year we can expect positive development and by year we may end up with bull market
I have the same prediction, minimum two years, more or less. Yes, one year is already behind us, so just one more year from now and things will look much better. For me it`s the same when will it come, I think this period suits to all real crypto lovers, we need more time to earn more coins. People need to be patient, to work more and talk less, it will come when it comes, use that time for something useful, like earning more before it comes.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Usually bear market running period as per last bear market season we may expect it to be more than 2 years so we already passed one year so within this year we can expect positive development and by year we may end up with bull market
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
As we go along, more and more new crypto projects will be introduced and launched to the industry. I have noticed that the latest projects these past few months were more innovative and useful to its users. This might save the bear market now and eventually bullish market will take its place.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
At first I also thought that the bear market is very much hinders to earn, now I see how very convenient it is possible to trade on it and get a stable profit when there are no big changes in prices
Activity: 472
Merit: 10
For the past few weeks, there has been some positive signs in the market and some coins have already started pumping, so i believe that it wouldn't last long. Soon we will see the bull run in full swing.
Activity: 504
For sure bear market gonna end up soon as possible because in this days lot of altcoins get pumping out last time i check on coinmarketcap. But at this time altcoins and bitcoin get increasing up at this moment.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
While checking around, I came across some write-up of how long this bear market have been and we also get to know that this bear market is the longest.

I found out this: https://www.ccn.com/the-crypto-bear-market-wont-last/amp recently.

So what's your own opinion and say about how soon will the bear market be over?
I don't predict the future of this market but there is no proofs for the happening of a Bull Run this could say it will extend for some period of time to last that's why I am waiting for the next year to take my profit.
Why do you need to wait, although we cannot know the future and the time that the bear market will end, we even feel the bear market will continue to last longer than ever but it is never a problem, we can still make money with this market because we are traders, investors, our job is to overcome all market conditions to achieve profitability. And with that in mind, there's no reason for us to care and stop in the bear market, what we need is to use possible opportunities to make a profit.
We are investors so it is our duty to have awareness about all this as if price is not high can be chance to buy at low price and if price is high can sell out, now a day price is down but having patience is really important, soon bear market will end and bull will come so a little wait can help to us to have profit and to help us avoid this lose, but bearish will end very soon.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Yes, this bear market is the longest in the history of cryptocurrency. But I believe that to wait to us remains not so long. The situation on the market is already beginning to improve and this is a good sign.
Activity: 788
Maybe the next one years, until the next Halving Bitcoin happen again just like 2017. I just hope the bullish can come to use more early than that, a lot trader already stressfull because the longest bear
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
In fact, it Is no more funny, different predictions on whether the bull run will come at the end of last year, later I heard early this year 2019 now we are in mid-march,no green light, I'm still hearing June/July. Guys are tired and fed up. Everything just getting boring as transaction is not moving, but we are still waiting and hoping for the best soon.
In fact, in order to expect some positive changes in the cryptocurrency market. Well, for this you need to have at least some prerequisites. With the current state of the market, it seems to me that only a large investment interest in cryptocurrency can help. As always happens on the market, demand creates supply, and with it the price rises.
Bigger companies are coming so i guess that can boost the market up and more investors will follow for sure. Just like what Samsung did and for sure, Apple will do the same. The bear market is about to end, more patience will help you on this, just believe that you can gain some profit again in the future.
Activity: 658
This bear market will last for a long time and it seems to be stable for a long time. because the recession always needs a long time to stabilize and so does our crypto market.
So let's stop thinking about when the market is growing fast. Instead, think about how to make a lot of money in this bear market. that's should be a good idea. Wink
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
In fact, it Is no more funny, different predictions on whether the bull run will come at the end of last year, later I heard early this year 2019 now we are in mid-march,no green light, I'm still hearing June/July. Guys are tired and fed up. Everything just getting boring as transaction is not moving, but we are still waiting and hoping for the best soon.
In fact, in order to expect some positive changes in the cryptocurrency market. Well, for this you need to have at least some prerequisites. With the current state of the market, it seems to me that only a large investment interest in cryptocurrency can help. As always happens on the market, demand creates supply, and with it the price rises.
Only whales would manipulate price increase on the current state of the market. I couldn't see bitcoin below $3700, if we lose that then were gonna hit hard. BTC is still below $5k, for the bear market to end, we need Bitcoin to be over $5200 at least.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
The long awaited bull run may not happen this year. Im basing my opinion to the graph and historical data of Bitcoin value. It has like a 3 year value increase pattern and apparently drops which then be called bearish market and then later on settles around that figure for quite a long time, just like whats happening in the market today. Also, we have a bunch of good news next year that would possibly create a new hype in crypto space. So, I think we'll have the bull next year, and thats my prediction.
Activity: 658

precisely from different predictions that make prices not change. with a number of predictions that keep changing, traders don't dare trade their coins they have.
I'm also tired of actually reading all the speculations and predictions of some people about the occurrence of bull runs or pumps at the price of cryptocurrencies.
even though in reality I was still waiting for the good news to come and what some predicted was a reality this year.
Pages:
Jump to: