Pages:
Author

Topic: How long do you think this bull market will run and why? - page 2. (Read 215 times)

Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
Forever. All companies will accept bitcoin as payment and then all altcoins will follow bitcoin up to the moon.
Why? Because of Elon Musk.
Yeah, the pandoras box is open now, because of Elon Musk so companies might accept bitcoin or any other crypto for that matter as a mode of payment. So it is a win-win situation for crypto and obviously it will have a big effect to the market that we may this this bull run going on for years.

Of course, sooner or later people are going to take profit, but I doubt that those huge institutional investors are going to sell unless they really see bitcoin going to the moon like reaching $300k or even more. So bull run is still open for years to come.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
The whole scenario is completely different from the recent bull-market due to institution's involvement. Whenever there is a price correction, they jump in to buy more. This might last longer than everyone is expecting, no one can tell how high can prices can get, everyone is left out in the dark because the market can drop anytime soon and when it drops it will drop big time for sure.

Right, there are so big players today, not individual but huge companies like Tesla who recently released the official documents that they have invested $1.5B in the crypto market. So this is very different bullrun, unlike 2017.

So this might really be longer than we expect, like the four year cycle, it could last for six years or even more as more investors are now going full crypto, even banks we hated bitcoin is not thinking ahead because of Tesla's news.
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
I don't know exactly when it will end, but I think the bulls will last for a year. and after that there will be a fall in the market. I believe this is because looking at the previous bulls that occurred in 2017, the big falls occurred a year after the bulls and bear markets lasted for a long time.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 527
Forever. All companies will accept bitcoin as payment and then all altcoins will follow bitcoin up to the moon.

It's a long term discussion not only because of leon musk around 5 years some banking & investment related companies confirmed it but unfortunately we aren't find big adaption in main stream payment system.
However, let's hope for the best in this because of current bull run in the market.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
MA is very active and excited. The belief is fueled by many factors with the support of all major and reputable institutional investors. They are getting into the market and bringing a lot of confidence. This trend is very hard and there is no sense of fear. One identity and just hold to get beef.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
the trend still continues for this year ahead. because the crypto world has been accepted by many countries, institutions, companies, investors and many more. so don't worry about extinction. The bull run will continue to give you opportunities at any time, so take advantage of the current situation while you can.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
The whole scenario is completely different from the recent bull-market due to institution's involvement. Whenever there is a price correction, they jump in to buy more. This might last longer than everyone is expecting, no one can tell how high can prices can get, everyone is left out in the dark because the market can drop anytime soon and when it drops it will drop big time for sure.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
IMO, if this bullrun will be so long consider from the involvements from the some major companies and i think that you have seen that tesla was adding bitcoin and amazon is starting to launch its own crypto.
That means if more and more big players start to consider crypto to be a part of their future investment too.
This will create very big hype that can sustain for a very long time.
You can see how bitcoin is increasing a lot anytime right now. That proves if the bullish is very stable at this moment.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I have a feeling this bull run will last for years, unlike the previous Bull market we use to have, just look at US stock market, it has been in bull market for decades. I am saying this because institutional investors are entering the space and they don't look at their wallet every minutes and now they are just looking into Bitcoin, expect some of these money to start moving into Altcoins these is when we will have the true parabolic run that people are talking about and land us in the Mars
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
If one could provide types of analyses or comparisons
Pages:
Jump to: