Pages:
Author

Topic: How long do you think will the dip continue for? - page 2. (Read 614 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I'm thinking more towards the end of February, But it's starting to look good now. I just don't know if we're out of the woods yet with this whole China ban going on. But i do believe that we got some good news from the U.S. today! Although they may really not have our best interest in mind, it's definitely better than any kind of FUD that has been killing the market lately. And if America is on board than other nations may follow that course as well, seeing it as more of a business opportunity rather than a threat!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
I think the major dip is finally over, but I am assuming we will see a lot of small dips going forward from here. Hopefully by April we will be back where we were a month ago. From there it would be nice to shoot back to November numbers...of course.

Yes, it looks like blood bath is finally over and now we can expect an uptrend going forward.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
It is known that there are business organizations and countries that stopped accepting bitcoins or cryptocurrencies which lead to the downfall in its price.  However, I think these institutions will later think twice since we live in a digital world that needs digital currency.  The fall of the price in bitcoin is just equivalent to the first month of the last quarter of last year and will dip a little more but will start to climb in the first month of the second quarter of this year.  Take note too that bitcoin circulation must not be more than 21 million and it has at the moment reach 17 million.  Taking into account the law on supply and demand, it is not possible that bitcoin price will climb again in the near future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Im pretty positive that it will stabilize after the chinese new year. This is not new to the cryptoworld. The chinese withdrew their investments so they will have money for the new year. There are many chinese investors so this is expected that the price goes down. After that the new year they will put back their money in and we will all become happy as the price sky rocket back to 19,000.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
If you see the chart at January end February almost market was bearish so may be by mid March one more bullish run we can expect . Today market is growing but not huge as previous still under 400 billion marketcap.

I've been told by my friend that not only cryptocurrency was down but the stock market is also getting down and many people curious about this. but today, I see many coins start growing like you said and I hope we can survive and reach the high price again although it still too far to reach, we still have time to increase again.
Activity: 107
Merit: 14
I think the whole market is still going down in the next two weeks, but the volatility will not be great. There will be a big rebound after the New Year, I am waiting.
Activity: 110
Merit: 22
Now it has stabilized, but it is hard to say clearly. Maybe the whales will stabilize first and sell tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. The market is hard to say, but I think it should be stable in March.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I think the market will recover and stabilize again in the near future. I hope this strengthening of the cryptocurrency market may continue, and the recession may end in February, but we may see impressive growth in March.
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
I think the major dip is finally over, but I am assuming we will see a lot of small dips going forward from here. Hopefully by April we will be back where we were a month ago. From there it would be nice to shoot back to November numbers...of course.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
The dip in cryptocurrency will continue as long as there is weak hand and fully fuded media!  If all the bad news about cryptocurrency continue unabated,  we might have to wait for all if this to die than before a turn in market direction.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Yes it is absolutely precisely deep correction. I think that the market will begin to be restored slowly the near future. By March-April, 2018 we will see excellent growth
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
Recovery has started but unfortunately no one can tell if it is just a short term recovery or not but it is also important to note that global shares are suffering the same fate currently within the last 24hours, it is reported that over $4 trillion has been wiped off the global shares.May the global economy is about to experience a little recession.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
Just only a few days after that all coins go up again and we see on now the green flag starting again to pump rise so it means downfall is over.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Markets are irrational that's why it was going up non stop in December but i think things will stabilize out in March as well.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
If you see the chart at January end February almost market was bearish so may be by mid March one more bullish run we can expect . Today market is growing but not huge as previous still under 400 billion marketcap.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
No one can say for sure, but things seem to be looking up now.  Those who invested at a high price will need to build up their trust again also all the recent negative news doesn't help either.  All in all, things will move back up, just a matter of when and it looks like that is starting to happen.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Market will stabilize and start rising on the mid-April or First week of May. It will gradually recover from the dip and will have again an excess rise in price at the end of the year. Just the almost the same graph from 2015-2017.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Well, it seems almost all coins have started recovering,but we cant tell whether this recovery will be sustained or it will fall again.We just hope that even if it doesnt rise significantly,it should just recover slowly and never drop again. Grin Grin
I hope so. I heard that some governments are beginning to coordinate how to regulate bitcoin rather than by prohibition. because they already realize that cryptocurrency can not be stop. hopefully this is a good thing for the market can re-recover. hopefully the strengthening of this cryptocurrency market can continue. maybe end of february we can see the result
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
Chinese New Year? End of February? March to fully stabilize?

i think in the end of march, all of this coin will be stabilize again.
for me, i think it will only last until the end of the month until 2nd week of march.
the correction is done so i hope there is no FUD anymore that can manipulate the price of bitcoin again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Chinese New Year? End of February? March to fully stabilize?

As of now bitcoin is recovered its value to almost 8,000 USD today from 6,000 USD yesterday. Hopefully this recovery of bitcoin price will continue constantly and hoping this succeeding months the value of bitcoin will stabilize at the higher price like before.
Pages:
Jump to: