Pages:
Author

Topic: How long does it take for an ICO to be profitable? - page 3. (Read 305 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
How long does it take for an ICO to be profitable?

It seems to me that a good and popular ICO needs a month to collect a solid amount of money and start successfully. But in such a situation in which the crypto market is now I think the project will take two months to start successfully.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
I think that for a long time crypto projects will be very in demand and will not lose their relevance. This is a unique opportunity for both investors and developers.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Just as long as it takes for the team to get their coins listed on exchanges and even after that you might have a bit of a wait because the coins might go down a bit in price when they get listed and so it will take a while for the price to get back to normal and start growing. So basically, as long as it takes to get to your goal and make a good profit
Activity: 223

And who will answer this question? We are not in the best position to answer your question as we are not part of the project team. It may take months or years, it all depends on the seriousness of the team and how viable the project is.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10

this really is a good question, but it depends on a lot of different factors, consolidated business plan as its development scale, the staff, ...
So no one will be able to accurately answer you, only the people who created the new project predicted quite accurately it.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Depends on what type of ICO did you support, since even good coins can't be predicted how fast and how progress things will happen with certain project,
If you are aiming for bigger gains then I might say if you are holding usable ICO tokens then better to keep it minimum of 6months then see how the progress will take, if your coin is really usable from this industry then you will expect a big gains after.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Its hard to answer it, some ICO will profit immediately after end of ICO, some ICO take few months, some take 1 - 2 years. It all depend on team, project, their product and support from their community.
It also come from the exchanges they are listed. Some exchanges like Binance, Bittrex can make ICO to be profitable after listing on with huge big volume of trading, big numbers of traders. Therefore, all ICO want to be listed on Binance and its not easy to list on big exchanges immediately after end of ICO without products.

BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
how do you expect this to be answered?
it entirely depends on the ICO, if you invested in Ethereum at $0.5, it didn't take very long before you made good profit.
if you buy into an ICO selling bananas, you probably won't be making any profit
Activity: 98

Pages:
Jump to: