Pages:
Author

Topic: How long does it take for Poloniex to process withdrawals "Awaiting Approval" - page 2. (Read 21355 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
my withdrawal pending status until now
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
First BTC-e Ran with our money,

Now Poloniex is stuck pending on withdrawal?

Support is not answering,

wtf is happening a major crash is inc?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
What is the difference between of a "Awaiting Approval" and a "Pending" withdrawal? which  precedes which one?

I have 2 ripple withdrawals in "pending" after clicking their link sent to my mail to confirm the withdrawal.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
so in total 19 hours and it has been sent. Not ideal but most importantly they do send the funds. And I didn't send an email and raised the issue. I think they have been overwhelmed themselves with how quick they have grown. I think they will catch up soon and they will get even better. I wish I could invest in them. Obviously I am a newbie and clueless.
Activity: 18
Ok so far I have been waiting for 16 hours after using the confirmation email. Withdrawal is waiting for approval. 0.6 btc. the sum is small and there is no red flag or anything wrong it seems. It has happened before.  I use mainly Bittrex, cryptopia and bitstamp for this reason. I would like to trade more on Poloniex but my own experience and the comments from other users prevent me from doing so. Of course I would be happy if they can manage to do it in 24 hours but if one does need the funds quickly somewhere else than poloniex wouldn't be my first choice. Apart of that I have never had a problem with Poloniex  and will keep using them when I am not in a great hurry for withdrawals.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
It would be nice if people could give us some success stories, like how long it took total, and that they received their funds??? I'm also waiting withdrawal 5.5 days.  I'm a long time user (years) and did not have 2fa plus, it'd been  a while and my computer had broken down since the last time I used them.  I had to reset my password.  BUT I got no warning and didn't know they were having trouble or I would not have used them! 

Anyway, if people could post " I got mine after 8 days" "I got mine after 10 days"  It would give us an idea as to how long our wait will be Smiley  and may go a ways in making us feel less horrible (well, it would me)

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
A lot have been having the same problems with Poloniex, it's either the blockchain is too congested that it is causing traffic or there really is something wrong with withdrawing coins from Poloniex. Just keep on sending tickets until they'll hear you out because I made a withdrawal too and it is showing the same thing until now. Don't know for how long their "Awaiting Approval" will be.
Activity: 10
I have the same issue, waited now over 3 days.

The Poloniex customer support-system is completely broken, including "approval within 24 hours" for withdrawals.
Their long waiting periods for "flagged" withdrawals are way too long, and the customer-service needs to speed up their response time!

UPDATE: As explained here, it seems like they are aware and working on the issue. (https://poloniex.com/press-releases/2017.05.16-Industry-growth-and-its-effect-on-Poloniex/)
Activity: 6
Same her. More than 7 days with a withdrawal "Awaiting Approval". Raised multiple tickets but no reply.
Did any of you guys got this issue fixed? Is there any other method to contact them except the unresponsive ticketing system?
Activity: 12
same problem,
ETH withdrawal on "Awaiting Approval" since June.
Ticket in "process" since 1st of July, no respond.
Created one more ticket today.

Never had such a problem with them before.
Activity: 49
10 days!!!! 10!!!! still awating approval

Awaiting Approval   from
2017-05-12 06:46:43
 Angry

conseguiu receber ?
Activity: 7
I waiting 2 weeks "Awaiting Approval", thank you POLO
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
I made a Litecoin withdrawal to an online merchant. The merchant uses a timer- if the currency is not sent within the alotted time, the transaction is cancelled. Dumb of me, but I sent the coins directly from exchange to merchant. Unfortunately, the withdrawal did not go through automatically, probably because I'm on vacation so this took place from a new IP. I sent a support ticket to hopefully speed up the process. Asked a mod if it's possible to cancel a withdrawal awaiting approval, and it's not (coolio).

Poloniex promises that withdrawals will be manually approved within 24 hours, but I have far less than that time so I'm fairly anxious.

there support responding is very slow I've also requested for 2 level verification and after a week I've submitted a support ticket but still, no answer.im also wondering why they disable chat box, did they got hacked or converting into latest spam,
Activity: 13
Did a BTC withdrawal 6/6/2017. After nothing changed in the Awaiting for Approval status, I opened a ticket in 24 hours after confirming the withdraw in my email.
Still haven't got any response.
I even did a another smaller withdraw 2 days after that, and it went through normally.
I can't recommend using this exchange if you want to have no risks.
Activity: 19
waiting for an approval for a withdrawal now for more than 4 days.
Support ticket opened, but no response.

Today I tried some other withdrawals (small amounts first, then "bigger" ones), all completed quickly with email confirmation, no 2FA enabled yet.

Cleared my whole balances on that account.

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
Have you guys tried making another withdrawal while your other withdrawal is still stuck at "awaiting withdrawal"?

It might push both of them
Activity: 35
So far I have been waiting a day and a half with no response other than auto generated responses.  My coin is sitting in the withdrawal- I had grabbed some SC and DGB to trade off at bittrex and get some mid term growth coin after a quick profit.  Well the profit window slammed shut and then the value began  dropping and dropping.  I've been doing all  I can to get an actual person but it's worse than the cable company. 
In value I am down .059 btc or in todays market about $175, that does not cover the lost time investing and that's considerable.  Im losing purchasing power by the minute as the coin I am waiting to buy are creeping up.  No one answers at polo.  I will never go near polo again as long as I am trading.  I started a portfolio today on cryptocompare showing what I could invest in with whats left now vs what my funds are worth while waiting.  I'll be making those public so feel free to come have a look @ bctrader on cryptocompare.  The portfolios will be removed once my fiunds are safely returned
Activity: 57
I made a Litecoin withdrawal to an online merchant. The merchant uses a timer- if the currency is not sent within the alotted time, the transaction is cancelled. Dumb of me, but I sent the coins directly from exchange to merchant. Unfortunately, the withdrawal did not go through automatically, probably because I'm on vacation so this took place from a new IP. I sent a support ticket to hopefully speed up the process. Asked a mod if it's possible to cancel a withdrawal awaiting approval, and it's not (coolio).

Poloniex promises that withdrawals will be manually approved within 24 hours, but I have far less than that time so I'm fairly anxious.

well it's possible that you are screwed, but hopefully the merchant still has your address.
Activity: 4

Don't worry, Polo is a very big and reputable company. I figure it'll be pretty soon.
Activity: 33
DON'T USE POLONIEX!!!

I have been waiting for 80 hours for a withdrawal.
No communication, no message no nothing.

I think this is a bad bad sign.

The story is they are too busy...   But they don't allow you to cancel the unexecuted withdrawal.  
So they stick you in a position. You can lose a lot of money.
It is totally dodgy, bad way of handling the situation.

It smells.

For those who don't remember, when an exchange's behavior starts to smell, don't use it.
Just think Gox.

I will never use Poloniex again.  Even if their price has 1% differential. This just stinks.

-B

Pages:
Jump to: