Pages:
Author

Topic: How long does it take to become a pro - page 14. (Read 14915 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
April 15, 2019, 06:50:47 AM
It depends on you, it may take more time or vice versa less. I think the cryptocurrency consultant will be in demand in the coming years, but in order to get customers, you will have to prove your professional suitability. You might want to make disciples and to teach them free of investing in cryptocurrency and the creation of a balanced portfolio.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
April 15, 2019, 05:54:32 AM
I think to become a professional trader need at least 10 years of constant participation in crypto trading and regular work on yourself to increase knowledge about economics, finance, trading strategy and tactics. It's much easier to become participants of the copy-trade service and copy the deals of successful traders. Or use trade with a PAMM account.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
April 14, 2019, 07:37:26 PM
A pro is someone who has mastered a line that he does. Learning sincerely, both in crypto history and news updates on crypto developments. If we understand the system that runs on the blockchain world, it will be easier for us to learn.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 14, 2019, 07:34:13 PM
If you have real job i think that's is great you already one step ahead, you must to manage finances as much as possible. Maybe about 30% of your salary, using to invest in crypto, doing like that until 1 years, and hold it for yahh maybe 5 years, You will earn so many profits. This is great step. I think the key of crypto is invest and patience
this is a pretty good time and long enough for beginners, because it requires a long process to get Crypto results and it's not as easy as we imagine.
if we do it patiently, we will definitely get the results of the patience we have done so far.
do well and sincerely so you can run with a calm heart. investment or trade are all good choices if we can manage them.
Activity: 1189
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 14, 2019, 07:27:20 PM
If you have real job i think that's is great you already one step ahead, you must to manage finances as much as possible. Maybe about 30% of your salary, using to invest in crypto, doing like that until 1 years, and hold it for yahh maybe 5 years, You will earn so many profits. This is great step. I think the key of crypto is invest and patience
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
April 14, 2019, 07:04:30 PM
For anything not only crypto currency. If you want to become professional their is no time limit. And have to learn all the time with time passed. The moment you stop learning you not become a pro anymore. In this ecosystem knowledge is very powerful most of the people come here and thought that they will be millionaire by night and start to invest without knowledge and most of them failed. Start to learn you will reach as many option as you never thought of. And may it take time maybe it not always study yourself and you would become a professional.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
April 14, 2019, 06:47:44 PM
i do not consider it a matter of time to be into the system to become a pr, however, time buys you the experience and exposure but if you want to become a profession in the business it is determined by the level of information about the space you have at your finger tips or the amount of knowledge you are exposed to
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
April 14, 2019, 06:43:20 PM
Duration does not really matter if you want to become a pro in understanding how the crypto ecosystem works and investing into cryptocurrencies. All that matters is discipline, knowledge and understanding to become a pro. These are the basic keys needed to be a pro in the crypto space..
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
April 14, 2019, 06:42:59 PM
It took a very short time to become a professional, because I put all time and interest in crypto, especially when it comes to trading, I used hours on exchanges, learn how to trade on different exchange and in some months I became an expert.
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
April 14, 2019, 06:36:35 PM
There are lot things to learn if you want to be a crypto consultant but if you continue to work hard and stay on this space then there is no doubt that you will achieve your goal. You may also find other opportunities while learning to be a pro and I salute OP for having a strong mindset to support crypto.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
April 14, 2019, 06:17:43 PM
Becoming a pro depends outrightly on each and every of us

Everyone learns differently either the hard way or the subtle way;

Some become pro by studying trades and crypto currency charts; some becomes pro after massive massive losses
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
April 14, 2019, 06:13:54 PM
I am really interested in this question. And you might be surprised, but I came here not only for money, but on the first place I put the feeling that I can do something important. Cryptocurrency world is not a teaching, medicine or life guard area, but i am a strong believer that every person should do something important for him, his family and friends and for other people as well. So I am thinking of becoming some kind of cryptocurrency consultant or something like that. But I understand that in order to achieve this goal I need to have a perfect portfolio and to become a highly qualified professional myself. I am ready to hard work for years, but i want to know how much time will I need? One year is not enough but what about three or four years? Will it be enough? What do you think? Thank you very much and good luck with your business.

It's a lifetime learning actually but you can learn the basic as fast one year, by that time you could establish contacts and references from this field, cryptocurrency is very progressive you should not stop learning a new concept and new innovation.
Activity: 1050
Vave.com
April 14, 2019, 06:10:18 PM
You being a pro especially in crypto doesnt depend on how long you are in but rather how much interest you invest in knowing all about crypto.
Your determination would determine how good you would become.
of course to be a pro you must understand and understand all the risks that are obtained in investing in crypto currencies and in my opinion to be a pro requires considerable confidence in these investments Wink
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
April 14, 2019, 06:02:48 PM
How long it takes to become a pro is up to you, how? How many hours can you spare to learn ? How much are you willing to invest in buying materials that will help you? So the time and effort you channels into the things that matters to you will show if you will be a pro or not. The amount of time depends on how fast and sharp you are, it could be a year or less. If you want a perfect portfolio go and learn first.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 14, 2019, 05:32:47 PM
Depends on what you want to be a pro, to get a high amount of money from crypto by trading, or you want to get as much coins as you can from joining bounties? Even if you want one or another or both you will need at least 3 years in my opinion to see how works and learn from mistakes, when to buy and when to sell.
Activity: 925
April 14, 2019, 05:27:28 PM
How long one succeds in becoming an expert depends entirely on the amount of time and interest invested, this is applicable to all affairs of life not only crypto. So if you want to be an expert, not just an expert but the best in what you do, then seek knowledge, invest your time and utmost interest and you will succeed.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
April 14, 2019, 05:24:29 PM
Crypto is broad and the technology is challenging. Almost new concepts in term of usage and fine tuning of project to match with blockchain. What I mean is that there is no time frame to becoming pro because the more you learn the further you discover something you have not know. I have seen a lot of high profile and blockchain programmers brainstorming on how to understand a project that is using blockchain technology.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
April 14, 2019, 05:14:51 PM
I really like this write up, I can see the passion in you to become someone really great in the world of cryptocurrency, for me I think the best way to become a professional is to keep doing your crypto works, read more about cryptocurrency, share ideas and thoughts with people in different groups. As long as you are commited and dedicated within a short time you will become a professional ,I don't think there is any magic about it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
April 14, 2019, 04:54:15 PM
I think becoming a professional has to do with how committed you are, how fast you understand things, that's what determines your time to became a professional.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
April 14, 2019, 04:51:18 PM
Currently I am almost 2 years in crypto and surely, now I am better than in begining. But not only time needs. You need a lot of time lost money before you start earn.
Pages:
Jump to: