Pages:
Author

Topic: How long does it take you to start getting profit in crypto trading - page 4. (Read 2803 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 255
For crypto trade the main rules is"Buy Low And Sell High" so its depends on you when you sell and take your profits.It can pump over the nights or can take more times.so you have to choose good coin which have good future . don't buy shit coin with no future. So make your own research before make a buy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I bought my first bitcoin at the age of 22, and I went straight into the altcoin trade with little knowledge.
Initially in a week I immediately get 2x profit from my first capital, but I made a mistake in buying altcoin and in a few days I immediately lost all the bitcoin. Now I dare not go into bitcoin trade without basic knowledge about altcoin. So in my opinion to be able to increase the bitcoin will take more time, unless you really understand and know a lot of information about altcoin trade.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
buy and hold is the easy way to make money. any retard can do it in this market
it may be the easiest but it is risker.  when we hold our coins it is not a 100% that it could have  a profit, we cannot determined if the coin that we are holding will be profitable, in that case we need to be careful. it may takes weeks or months but i know it will worth it.
i think no one can be 100% sure about the profit that one can get from bitcoin. i think people invest money in bitcoin for making profit but make themselves ready to for any lost, because no one know about the price of  bitcoin that either it will increase or decrease.
Activity: 910
i cant provide a specific time on it, but one thing that i wanna tell you. when you are into a crypto trading you need to be patient in everything, you need to wait until such time is good to buy,until such time that the coins are being dump and it is time for you to start and buy it , and wait for it until it will increase or pump again. buy now and wait for it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
It's not how old or how long does it take to make profit from trading. Your question should be how much investment you need you need to invest before haveng a profit in trading. Because you can do trading at any age there's no age limit in trading bitcoin as long as you have a investment to trade you're able to trade coins. And answering on how long does it take to make profit i think the answer is it depends on the market if you bought a coin that the price is low and after an hour it's price rage up you can earn a lot of money from it so it depends on the market how long are you able to make profit from trading.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
it may be the easiest but it is risker.  when we hold our coins it is not a 100% that it could have  a profit, we cannot determined if the coin that we are holding will be profitable, in that case we need to be careful. it may takes weeks or months but i know it will worth it.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
Forget trading, it's the best way to say goodbye to your money.

You might like to try this company instead :- https://69119d65.usi-tech.info/

Crypto Trading is a "way to say goodbye to your money?" How come mate? Can you provide some hard basis for this? People have been trading cryptos and earned and got rich?

What strategy are you using by the way? Buy High, Sell Low?  Grin
Activity: 770
By the very first trade itself you can make profit, here you need patience to hold and sell at the price point where you can get a profit with the buying and selling price difference. Few people get lucky to find the coin in which they have invested to pump in a short term profiting high.
i think you can start profit from bitcoin immediately but i think you need to get some experience first and when you become so much experienced then you should invest a good amount of money in trading because through this way you decrease the risk of losing money in trading a ltcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
How old were you when you bought your first Bitcoin (or altcoins) and how long does it take you to find out a way to profit from crypto trading and raise your fund?

Its about only few months. one day my friend told me about bitcoin and crypto currency. then i learned from him about it, and he gave me this forum address. First i bought $10 worth of bitcoin form my friend for hype or rev share.  But i lost all of my bitcoin.Then again i bought some BTC $ from him and starting crypto trade. slowly i started earning some profit from it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
How old were you when you bought your first Bitcoin (or altcoins) and how long does it take you to find out a way to profit from crypto trading and raise your fund?

I was 15 if I remember correctly and this was back in early 2015 when Bitcoin prices were $300 ish per coin and I got my hands on 1.5 BTC. The main factors that determine your profits are your initial investment and knowledge about the market dynamics. Master the latter and you can make any amounts of profit by margin trading and/or holding and selling.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!

My first bitcoin wasn't actually bought but i've earned it through signature campaigns and bounties. That was just past a year ago. I learned trading or becamse serious with learning to trade just this year and i can say i've earned quite handsomely when the market was active and when btc surged. It's good if you have someone who guides you and also try to do some self research as well with trading.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
Age must be a very insignificant factor here as we do see many teenaged people also adopting bitcoins. But, to make profits from crypto trading, you must be mature enough. I started my career with the crypto only after I was 22 years old.

I agree. Age is nothing in terms of getting a good return from crypto trading. As long you as know how the market goes and make predictions so can easily profit from them. I would say in an average I'm making around $200-$500 per month as I started to trade with small capital only. Plus the profit I made is being used for my personal purpose. But I'm happy from what I'm getting from it and keep the money rolling on my end.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
Age must be a very insignificant factor here as we do see many teenaged people also adopting bitcoins. But, to make profits from crypto trading, you must be mature enough. I started my career with the crypto only after I was 22 years old.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I was 42 when I get my first bitcoin almosy a year ago. I wasn't inside of trading, but then I started it. My first positions created huge loss, then the market rised and I saved my funds within 1 month.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

I know bitcoin when I was 20 years old. Maybe there are still many people who are still younger than me. But I feel lucky to have known bitcoin. I studied bitcoin for almost a week, because I learned from the beginning and got to know a bit of information from my friends. At the beginning may seem boring, but when I know it then I decided to be able to make bitcoin as a currency to conduct online transactions. over time, I began to recognize trading in the second month since the beginning. Since then I have learned so far, I can earn more than 1000 $ every month.

You are ranked hero so you must have earned a lot thru the years mate. I also read about bitcoin since the beginning but I just didn't mind it. I was way too busy with others stuffs in my life and prefers my free time playing computer games and some other things I love to do. Now I am more mature and is inclined to earn more in order to live I started trading in stock exchange, crypto and forex. I may stop the other 2 as I am more confident on crypto trading.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

I know bitcoin when I was 20 years old. Maybe there are still many people who are still younger than me. But I feel lucky to have known bitcoin. I studied bitcoin for almost a week, because I learned from the beginning and got to know a bit of information from my friends. At the beginning may seem boring, but when I know it then I decided to be able to make bitcoin as a currency to conduct online transactions. over time, I began to recognize trading in the second month since the beginning. Since then I have learned so far, I can earn more than 1000 $ every month.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
It just takes at least 3 days before i starting getting some profits from crypto trading because i learned it so fast since i am doing it on an actual mode and i am always listing all the mistakes that i have done so i can avoid it on my next trade.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★

Your question is too vague, this process is not something that can be repeated while being consequently on top.
It was totally different for people who invested their money couple years ago when BTC was still dirt cheap.
Today, with price of BTC reaching $3000 there is no telling how high Bitcoin will grow. The same can be said about most altocins.
Buying alts and creating a wide portfolio of alts which might be worth something in the future is the key IMO if you seriously think about crypto trading.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632

I bought my whole bitcoin for about 6 months wayback before and I decided not to hurry up things too fast on making money.Instead on directly make tradings i decide to keep first my whole bitcoin and then study the  fundamentals of trading and learning it gradually getting the concept and the proper executions of doing trading so that i wont make such wrong move which causes for me to lose money. After those learning days i eventually got the idea and did make some money out of trading up altcoin and in bitcoin itself.Its hard on the very first try but eventually when you do make trades you will gradually learn up until you get the ideas and make profitable trades later on which is really an advantage for a trader.
Pages:
Jump to: