Pages:
Author

Topic: How long has it been a cause of negative trust to support one of the forum? - page 2. (Read 520 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
I was informed by a PM from the bounty manager of the project that I signed today. @Lauda left negative feedback on my profile.

The reason for this is that I support in a title opened by @ Vispilio. In the meantime, let me tell you briefly about @ Vispilio with a summary. He is someone who is the most reliable and commissioned merit source in the Turkish community because his ideas are given importance by the forum administrators. In other words, @Lauda has left my profile untrustworthy because I support not only an ordinary person but also someone who is appreciated by the forum administration!

If it was unsafe to say that someone could succeed in the forum, I'm sure we should have painted the vast majority of the forum in red. Moreover, I would bet that @ Lauda said it was his own gang. I don't care about Lauda's ideas either. I also know that there are enough people in the forum who do not like him. Because if anyone knows what other benefits Lauda has to the forum other than planting hate seeds, please tell us!

Another question is for our bounty manager who tells me to solve this problem in order not to disqualify me from the bounty I am in. How accurate is my disqualification from bounty as someone who doesn't even have DT1 or DT2 leaves negative feedback on my profile?

Finally, I have not acted in a "gang" in the forum until today! @Vispilio only reported that I support because it makes a difference with its information in the forum and has the capacity to accomplish the job. I don't regret this. I still think that he can do the job given to him. I would not hesitate to support them if they were candidates for such a job with other very valuable friends like him, who cannot count their name one by one!

BTW, I looked at all members of 777Coin signature profiles. 11 other members has a negative feedback in their profile also!
Pages:
Jump to: