Pages:
Author

Topic: how long have you been holding for? - page 4. (Read 841 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
November 06, 2017, 08:39:10 AM
I am not sure but I think it is from the beginning when came across cryptocurrencies. However, since then I do spend my Bitcoins online as I believe that movement is growth and even today I try to spend my 50% of the holdings regularly. However, since there is no offline market accepting Bitcoin in my country the expenditure is low so my holding is more and I am looking for a target of 10 years from now to cash-out Bitcoins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
November 06, 2017, 08:16:46 AM
I have holding my bitcoins for 3 months since I received my first coin. I want to participate of good ICO's and try to make a good profit until I can do trades with bitcoin for living. It's such a good place to make quick profits because of its volatility and you can earn a good income. Actually I make some trades with altcoins but it's kinda frustrating, so I want to start trading only  USD/BTC.
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
November 06, 2017, 08:08:15 AM
Based in my current position ive been holding my btc for about 5 days now.

If i saw any price slowdown and change of trend ill sell all of my btc and start to buy altcoins  Wink
donator
Activity: 1616
Merit: 1003
November 06, 2017, 08:04:23 AM
Based on the last time I sold: less than 24 hours
Based on the oldest coin in my stash (assuming LIFO queue): 7 years
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
November 06, 2017, 07:57:15 AM
Since i start earning in the cryptocurrency industry. Actually since i start earning here in the forum i divide my profit into 2 parts, 1 for withdrawal (For personal uses) 2 for (Saving or Holding) Because i believe that bitcoin will keep increasing and increasing. So I made a goal for myself i start earning bitcoin since May in this year and I'm going to withdraw it on May next year.

So to answer your question about how long I've been holding my bitcoin for 6 long months and so far even though sometimes the bitcoin falls it still recovers and hoping to earn profit from it next year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 07:57:00 AM
until i reach my goals that i settle, i have a few amount of bitcoin and its worth around $4000+ before i purchase it. so now the price of bitcoin grew and my profits now is about 400%. but i dont want to claim it, honestly i always put additional amount of bitcoin every month, because i want to earn more than i expected. my goals is to reach/hold my bitcoin for more than 2-3 year from now. what ever happens on that time id settle, i will not cut it even it soon to loose.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 07:38:08 AM
How long have you been holding your bitcoin for so far?
Pages:
Jump to: