Pages:
Author

Topic: How long have you been using Bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 4158 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 15, 2014, 05:42:10 AM
I've been using Bitcoin since April 2013. Mined a bit with GPU, did adclicking and tasksites, then took a break and got back in April this year. Started taking "advantage" of the signature campaigns here and try to help out newbies where I am able to. I used Bitcoin exclusively to buy games (bought steam wallet cards with Bitcoin and then bought games on Steam).

My advice for you is: Inform yourself. Most importantly inform yourself about wallets and security. Never be shy to ask question in this forum, there's a lot of helpful persons around here.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Buy and sell bitcoins,
July 15, 2014, 03:35:33 AM
well, i register on this forum on June 21, 2013, and i remember it being the same week that i bought my first coins. so around that date. wish i had bought more back then! Smiley
How much is it for a coin, and what do they do?

Also, if I don't want comments on a thread I post, is there a way to lock it or something along those lines? I tried looking at the rules post, but didn't see anything.

It's been a very long time since I started my own topic, but I do recall there being a "lock" button (near reply, etc.) when you start a thread. So yes, you can do that. (pretty sure)
Activity: 616
July 15, 2014, 03:03:45 AM
My first buy was 24 december, back in 2013.

My advice is read the intro material, the stick posts and the bitcoin faq.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
July 15, 2014, 02:27:03 AM
well, i register on this forum on June 21, 2013, and i remember it being the same week that i bought my first coins. so around that date. wish i had bought more back then! Smiley

Also, if I don't want comments on a thread I post, is there a way to lock it or something along those lines? I tried looking at the rules post, but didn't see anything.

BTCitcoins are priced at $625 at preev.com today, you can lock a thread opened up by you by clicking the lock this topic option, I don't know if it is available for new members or not.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
July 15, 2014, 02:18:00 AM

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
July 15, 2014, 02:12:41 AM
Activity: 658
Buy and sell bitcoins,
July 15, 2014, 02:02:27 AM
Never used it before, and want some advice. Thank you.

Your best bet is to go ahead and state your question... anyway, to answer the topic's question, I've been using bitcoin since late 2012. Unfortunately, back then, I was just playing poker on SWC and was not really holding onto much BTC for the early 2013 bubble. Smiley
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
July 15, 2014, 01:51:39 AM
Never used it before, and want some advice. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: