Pages:
Author

Topic: How long time will take to market rise ? - page 30. (Read 6900 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 50
September 11, 2018, 09:42:53 AM
In my opinion, Crypto-markets are very complex and most are unpredictable. Nobody really knows when turning the other way. But something can be said with certainty - forget the price of last year for a long time ..we don't know how long we will wait for this market to rise but hopefully soon that there will be more investors to increase the market. But as I read in several forums, hopefully it will happen later this year .
There's no specific time when to rise again because it is unpredictable and no one who controlled in this technology .The best thing to do is to remain hodling coin it tightly to avoid loss of capital. As you look in the chart still it's difficult to recover.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 09:36:20 AM
In my opinion, Crypto-markets are very complex and most are unpredictable. Nobody really knows when turning the other way. But something can be said with certainty - forget the price of last year for a long time ..we don't know how long we will wait for this market to rise but hopefully soon that there will be more investors to increase the market. But as I read in several forums, hopefully it will happen later this year .
Activity: 70
September 11, 2018, 09:28:35 AM
This is the million dollar question right now. Everyone is just waiting for the market to become bullish again. One needs to have patience right now and look for long term hold. Selling right now will only make you loss.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 09:26:37 AM
it's hard to guess. the market for now is in no hurry to grow faster. and they are waiting when everyone is panicking because the market has no movement that's where the market will begin to rise little by little and those who ignore will regret.
Activity: 98
September 11, 2018, 09:08:53 AM
How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?

In my opinion, we are still in the vortex of the cycle last year, where we who enter this year must pay it. But I think the crypto market is like that. You benefit from other communities, and if you buy this year, then you have to wait for people to buy it higher, and maybe that won't happen this year. So be patient.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
September 11, 2018, 08:59:58 AM
Well, I believe that in last quarter of 2018 year market will rebounce, so i am just filling my bags with hype tokens which decreased below ICO price.
I am in fond of Pchain and Quarkchain.
Activity: 84
September 11, 2018, 08:55:52 AM
How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?

I think we are starting to lose confidence in the market. As if the market is only used as a whales to produce instant profits.
This is certainly not good, but we do have to deal with it. We will not be able to fight big investors, so let's start thinking like them.
Activity: 17
September 11, 2018, 08:48:23 AM
I think market will rise at the end of year, but there no guarantee that it will happened. If that's not happening so we need to wait longer till the price is high again.
Activity: 40
September 11, 2018, 08:46:10 AM
we all can only wait. the market will continue its decline as many are waiting and believing in an early reversal.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 08:42:14 AM
Cycles take time, and I think the greater the longer we have to wait. I think everyone who counts numbers from the beginning of this year, won't find any good things from crypto, but maybe this won't matter in the long run. Because crypto only gives victory for those who have enough patience.
Activity: 84
September 11, 2018, 08:37:30 AM
No one really knows when will the market rise, all i know is that we can help the market rise. This is simply needs more demand of cryptocurrency which means we need a lot more investors and those people who believe and willing to wait patiently by holding their coins. In that way we can make the market rise
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 08:36:12 AM

I don't think there will be a faster return to the market than our own current optimism. The market is fluctuating, and we see that when the increase occurs several weeks, the market returns to basics in two days. So maybe we are still affected by this year's crash, and it takes longer to restore perception.
Activity: 154
September 11, 2018, 08:32:33 AM
market conditions that are currently worrying, many people, become broken up because the market is always going down, but I am sure the market will rise again and become stable someday, although it is still long but I will continue to wait, my advice is in the current condition if you want to invest do it very carefully so that you don't experience a lot of losses.
Activity: 238
September 11, 2018, 08:28:42 AM

I believe that now the financial correction in the crypto market has really dragged on. Many of the coins in my catalog lost the bulk of their price. But from the beginning of winter the situation should gradually stabilize. There comes a time of crypto, when the market will develop with a rise in price of good altcoins.
Activity: 320
September 11, 2018, 08:16:17 AM
We have to admit that now really is a very difficult time and conditions for the state of the crypto market. The cost of BTC significantly decreased, which led to the fall of other coins. But in winter the situation should gradually recover, with the rise in most prices and the return of many investors.
Activity: 238
September 11, 2018, 08:10:05 AM

It is unlikely that any of the investors or market experts can accurately assume a specific time frame when the price recovery begins. After all, the crypto market always assumes high volatility and certain risks. But the next year, in any case, in any case should be a year of crypto with the restoration of the prices of most reliable altcoins.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
September 11, 2018, 06:10:12 AM
The interesting question is, see, there are a lot of amputations on which the token rate depends, starting from the project's demand, that is, the availability and development of its product ending with the lack of investment, variations can be enough
Activity: 163
September 11, 2018, 05:36:25 AM
I have asked myself this same question over and over again but couldn't  arrive at a particular answer. So let's just wait and see how it goes.
Activity: 168
September 11, 2018, 05:34:15 AM
I assume that market will recover within 2 month. I also hope so.
Activity: 30
September 11, 2018, 05:33:21 AM
I hope at the end of the year market will shine again.
Pages:
Jump to: